Looks like 14 killed in CA was preventable...and a failure by government to protect them

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
You see the same stories as I do. As the story progresses it more and more is reported as failure on multiple levels of our government to protect us.
They were not only on radar, but the male belonged to the same group that tried to pull off a failed attack. They knew who he was.
Why was he not jailed as soon as he was identified to belonging to the former ring?
Deported?
Nothing...then we see his wife was reportedly also connected before she even got here....oh yeah..our vetting process is golden!
Anyone else ready to get serious? Or is 14 deaths on our soil not enough to creat a big enough splash?

You see the same stories as I do. As the story progresses it more and more is reported as failure on multiple levels of our government to protect us.
They were not only on radar, but the male belonged to the same group that tried to pull off a failed attack. They knew who he was.
Why was he not jailed as soon as he was identified to belonging to the former ring?
Deported?
Nothing...then we see his wife was reportedly also connected before she even got here....oh yeah..our vetting process is golden!
Anyone else ready to get serious? Or is 14 deaths on our soil not enough to creat a big enough splash?
Just like on 9.11

Deported?
Government incompetence is so vast it is almost infinite and yet, some Americans think government is great. We need to trust government...it knows best.

It proves itself incompetent over and over...when will Americans ever learn?

Of course it was preventable. And more are preventable..if we just shut down muslim immigration.

Of course it was preventable. And more are preventable..if we just shut down muslim immigration.
14,000 people killed this year.

14 killed by Muslim terrorist.

Rightards freak out over the 14.

"Looks like 14 killed in CA was preventable...and a failure by government to protect them"

Looks like another ridiculous lie from the right.

Deported?

Deporting him could not happen because he was born here. If he was discovered by resources that he had connections and shown a radical element then detaining him would have been the better solution.

As for her she should have been vetted better, and the failure to keep her from entering the country.

There was massive failure and it will happen again.

How does one so easily forget 9/11?

Paris just happened...and you forgot already. Madrid, London, Beslan, Mumbai, and thousands more that have occurred since 9/11...can't fix stupid.

Paris just happened...and you forgot already. Madrid, London, Beslan, Mumbai, and thousands more that have occurred since 9/11...can't fix stupid.
I'm talking in just the U.S. in just the last year.

Haha...another freshman college liberal arts student perspective...haha

Translation: you can't refute what I said.

No Translation...you are a sheep. Go back to Reddit where all of the teenagers and loons are.

No Translation...you are a sheep. Go back to Reddit where all of the teenagers and loons are.
Nah, I prefer to remain here and watch you fools dance around because you can't refute what I said. :thup:

It looks like this attack prevented one even worse. Farook used his job as inspector to surveil and photograph a school. That's what the bombs were for.

Nah, I prefer to remain here and watch you fools dance around because you can't refute what I said. :thup:

Ok fine...refutation...I don't know where your number came from...the 14,000...but let's say it is accurate. Fine.
Number one, if you remove murders committed by inner city thugs - are you aware how dramatically the numbers fall in America?
Crime between the races...total violent crimes committed where one race is the victim and the other the attacker...84.9% of those crimes - blacks were the attacker. Fact. (source DOJ 2014 statistics)
Black crimes between blacks and hispanics?...Hispanics are the victims 82.5% of the time.

So if you want to talk about crime, specifically where the crimes have common denominators - then you need to talk about black violence.

Deported?

If the US was a police state, maybe, just maybe this could have been prevented. But American's don't want a police state. Most folks don't want Big Government looking over there shoulder tracking every thing they do. US citizens would have to give up freedom for the protection. And of course, by heading in the direction of police state and government that monitors everyone's moves would be exactly what ISIS/al Qaeda want.
So, what do you want, lost freedom and lost privacy?
Europe gets hit with terrorism more than the US, the people there seem to take it in stride, while in America, many people just go into the panic mode.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin

Forum List

Back