Looks like a gun saved an unknown number of lives this weekend.

Huh? But a gun didn't kill him, a 'people' killed him. That's how it works right?

Yep cuz everyone know that guns don't kill people ... people kill people.

Except when its convenient to say otherwise.

Anyway, no one has said ALL guns should be taken away from ALL people, a fact the nutters conveniently ignore.

Banning an AR-15 does in fact remove them from all people who own them, so yes they certainly did suggest that.

I didn't realize that AR-15's were the only guns that people owned.

You really do learn something new every day!

Huh? But a gun didn't kill him, a 'people' killed him. That's how it works right?
Anyway, no one has said ALL guns should be taken away from ALL people, a fact the nutters conveniently ignore.
Banning an AR-15 does in fact remove them from all people who own them, so yes they certainly did suggest that.
Never mind the fact that banning -any- class of firearm from those who have the right to own them violates the constitution by infringing on that right.

Right, because of the number of weapons he possessed (ie. guns and bombs).

Although, I'm sure the gun lovers would have us believe everyone was safer because "an armed society is a polite society"......hahah, yeah that makes me laugh too.

Colleges are gun-free zones bub.

And? What's your point?

Really? Have you not been keeping up with your own point? Refer to the highlighted.

Like I said,

Anyway, no one has said ALL guns should be taken away from ALL people, a fact the nutters conveniently ignore

Forum List

Back