Looks Like A Red Wave In November.Can You Imagine The Stock Market If All Goes As Predicted?

Everything is now pointing away from a blue wave...this is going to be fun!!!! Dems want to impeach Trump...take your tax cuts away...force you back on to Obamacare and take your guns away...yeah...that's a winner...:21:

Everything is now pointing away from a blue wave...this is going to be fun!!!! Dems want to impeach Trump...take your tax cuts away...force you back on to Obamacare and take your guns away...yeah...that's a winner...:21:
i guess then that when we have the red wave, Nancy Pelosi will become Speaker Of The Violent Diarreah

yup...the dems were 15 points ahead...just like when Hillary was 14 points ahead of trump a few weeks before the election

Of the 49 polls taken in the last month before the general, only 7 had Clinton up by double digits. Also in addition to polling data, we have votes from special elections to look at. Democrats are over performing and Republicans are under performing.

When someone is talking about the beach and you're focusing on a few grains of sand, your analysis may be suspect.

I do like Democrats predicting elections though. Remember this classic?

can you imagine if all one hundred million gun owners vote in November?

We should do it

I’m a gun owner. I will vote.

So you're a gun owner who knows guns can only be entrusted to government and should be banned from citizens. Got it.

If you saw an actual gun, you'd scream and crap in your pants. You're an inner city elitist leftist who's experience with guns is misspelling "nog"

How much are you willing to wager?

kaz

How much? Don’t tell me you’ve run away AGAIN!!

Obamacare is more popular than Trump now. The higher rates are going to come out a few weeks before the midterms. That is why voters trust Democrats not Republicans on healthcare. There is going to be a blue wave but the question is how strong it will be.

Hillary was always ten points behind.CNN just made up thier own polls just like making up theories that millions of russians voted for Trump

I have said it before.... if the dems don't stop following and believing the nut cases in the left wing fake news lying media they will never win again....

Obamacare is more popular than Trump now. The higher rates are going to come out a few weeks before the midterms. That is why voters trust Democrats not Republicans on healthcare. There is going to be a blue wave but the question is how strong it will be.

Hmmm...voters are going to trust Democrats over Republicans because higher rates (for a healthcare bill Democrats passed) are coming out a few weeds before the midterms....yup, that sure makes sense....geesh.

The house the Ds might win, the senate no way. The huge problem for the Ds is that the blue states are getting poorer at a compound interest rate relative to the nation as a whole. At 3.5% yield on the 10 year treasury we are going to see state IOUs instead of cash payments and the first responder unions will go on strike in some of the Blue states.

Hmmm...voters are going to trust Democrats over Republicans because higher rates (for a healthcare bill Democrats passed) are coming out a few weeds before the midterms....yup, that sure makes sense....geesh.

They know what Republicans have done. Voters are smarter than you think.

Can’t wait for the Great Pelosi to come back

I think this will be like every off year election, the party of the President will lose seats in both the House and the Senate, I'm not seeing any reason it won't continue.

Not so sure about the Senate. Way, way to many seats up for the dims as opposed to rethugs. The house may flip but that is a lot of seats to make up to do it.

The house the Ds might win, the senate no way. The huge problem for the Ds is that the blue states are getting poorer at a compound interest rate relative to the nation as a whole. At 3.5% yield on the 10 year treasury we are going to see state IOUs instead of cash payments and the first responder unions will go on strike in some of the Blue states.

I would disagree. The Democrats have a outside chance but I don't see either party gaining more than 2 seats. That would mean anywhere from a 53 seat Republican majority to a 51 seat Democrat majority.

Each party has 3 vulnerable seats. For Democrats, Missouri and ND are dead heats. Indiana is also up for grabs. For Republicans, Arizona and Nevada are dead heats while Tennessee is a lean to Democrats currently.

They know what Republicans have done. Voters are smarter than you think.

Yup, that makes almost as much sense as the first idiot that said it.

When someone is talking about the beach and you're focusing on a few grains of sand, your analysis may be suspect.

I do like Democrats predicting elections though. Remember this classic?

We should do it

So you're a gun owner who knows guns can only be entrusted to government and should be banned from citizens. Got it.

If you saw an actual gun, you'd scream and crap in your pants. You're an inner city elitist leftist who's experience with guns is misspelling "nog"

I never wager with liars. You're a big gun lover who loves the party who wants only government to have guns. Sure you are

Looking back is far more comfortable than looking ahead for you. Especially since you didn’t vote for Trump and don’t like him very much. Right?

leftists: We can predict the next election and it's going to be a blue wave

kaz: you mean like the last one where you said Hillary would destroy Trump

LoneLaughedAt: "Looking back is far more comfortable than looking ahead for you. Especially since you didn’t vote for Trump and don’t like him very much. Right?"

Idiot

She got 3,000,000 more votes.

And what do you learn from that, grasshopper?

We should do it

kaz

How much? Don’t tell me you’ve run away AGAIN!!

What an idiot. You can check and see that I wasn't posting in on the board at all in any thread, brain dump.

You're big on betting people on the internet. How's that working out for you?

Tell me again how you're voting for the party that wants to remove your gun rights

Forum List

Back