Looks like FCKH8 is still indoctrinating children as young as 8.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

[Dear Boomers that keep coming to my page screaming at me about this video, I did not make it. I am criticizing it.]

THIS IS WHAT YOUR TRUMP HATING, LEFTIST , DEMOCRATIC FRUIT CAKE MORONS ARE TEACHING THEIR KIDS............... THESE GIRLS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE BITCH TO A MAN THEN THE DUMBASSES WILL WONDER WHY NOBODY WANTS TO MARRY THEM NOR DATE THEM.
Who wants a royal bitch other than some little bitch girly man who needs a female telling him when to jump and how high.

[Dear Boomers that keep coming to my page screaming at me about this video, I did not make it. I am criticizing it.]

THIS IS WHAT YOUR TRUMP HATING, LEFTIST , DEMOCRATIC FRUIT CAKE MORONS ARE TEACHING THEIR KIDS............... THESE GIRLS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE BITCH TO A MAN THEN THE DUMBASSES WILL WONDER WHY NOBODY WANTS TO MARRY THEM NOR DATE THEM.
Who wants a royal bitch other than some little bitch girly man who needs a female telling him when to jump and how high.

This is your brain on Trump:

cracked-egg-close-up-death-concept-30315238.jpg

LMAO comical dip shit real comical.................. it did crack me up though no pun intended

LMAO comical dip shit real comical.................. it did crack me up though no pun intended

A shame, it was a decent pun :thup:

Evidently the irony of the term FCKH8 is lost on children.

Well, start 'em young and get them hating quick, that's usually constructive.

Forum List

Back