Looks Like HIllary Is Starting To Run Away With It

Funny how Democrat love a proven sexual harasser and probable rapist (he's their hero) but are sooo offended by (no touch) locker room banter.
It wasn't locker room banter. Trump was admitting to attempting adultery with another man's wife as though it was a sport and talked about sexual assault as if it was something he deserved because of his "celebrity" status as a rich man.

Yeah Trump was a horrible pick for you guys. Hell your guy who came in second, Lyin' Ted, was even worse.

Hopefully you learn from this and take your party back from the teaper lunatics who profit most from your media.
Lol, your pick got beat by an unqualified black man. Just because he was black. You supported it. Get used to saying president Trump.
Lol the GOP wishes they had an unqualified black man instead of Dump. Remember all the enthusiasm for Ben Carson the child molester? Or have you blocked that out of your memory?
Ben Carson's a child molester? When did he serve time?

Yeah Trump was a horrible pick for you guys. Hell your guy who came in second, Lyin' Ted, was even worse.

Hopefully you learn from this and take your party back from the teaper lunatics who profit most from your media.
Lol, your pick got beat by an unqualified black man. Just because he was black. You supported it. Get used to saying president Trump.
Lol the GOP wishes they had an unqualified black man instead of Dump. Remember all the enthusiasm for Ben Carson the child molester? Or have you blocked that out of your memory?
Carson child molester? Don't remember that. Now Bill on orgy island I do.
You don't? Your boy Trump is the one who made the accusation. You want to keep going down the rabbit hole?

1. Since when do you bleieve anything Trump says ?

2. He compared him to one. He never accused him.

-133. You want to chide someone for a bad memory ? Now that's funny.
Glad you found out on your own :thup:

That's the guy you're supporting for President :eusa_snooty:

I like the "deplorable me" minion the best.

I feel bad for Monica.

She takes the heat because she was young and fell for a man in power. Bad choice on her part.

Pathetic behavior on his.

But, it now appears his wife will be the next POTUS.

Can't say I feel much one way or the other except I'll be happy when it is over.

The Republican Party at the federal level looks like the Titanic.

This is a how low can you go election and the final votes aren't in yet... Hillary isn't running on her dismal record, she can't but enjoy your hope filled anti-middle-class delusions .. :wink_2:

Your characterization of "how low can you go" is spot on.

Hillary can't run on anything.

It's Trump who apparently ran himself into the ground.

The only good thing about this election is that there will be another one in four years.

My general opinion on Trump's long past sexual banter is, no big surprise and the liberal response is pure laughable hypocrisy.

You don't? Your boy Trump is the one who made the accusation. You want to keep going down the rabbit hole?
Can you imagine the uproar from the trump bootlickers if President Obama had said just one of the things that the idiot trump says on a weekly basis while Obama was running for president?.

They would be freaking out and screaming, "Hang the ******! Hang the ******!"

Trump compared him to one. Are you calling him a liar?

Hillary must be crying: "I think I'm going to be president"...

She will be president...or so it would appear.

But she's always expected it. In fact, it is clear she is entitled to it (or so she thinks...why am I not up 50).

I can't say that I envy her winning this race. It's like watching two turds trying to get down the drain first.

There will lots of crying....but not from her.

Nevertheless...it appears she is in.

Link?

You mean that he is a liar is in dispute.

That you are a liar is no less in dispute.

Trump is a moron.

Carson wasn't cut out for this, but he is a good man.

Like most on the left, you can't stay between the sidelines.

As much as I'd like to insult your mother, the rules won't allow me to.

But you can say this about someone who really has been pretty begnine.

Link?
Seriously?

Link?

Link?
Trump compares 'pathological' Carson to child molesters

Funny how Democrat love a proven sexual harasser and probable rapist (he's their hero) but are sooo offended by (no touch) locker room banter.
It wasn't locker room banter. Trump was admitting to attempting adultery with another man's wife as though it was a sport and talked about sexual assault as if it was something he deserved because of his "celebrity" status as a rich man.

In the real world this happens all the time, your vote for Hillary is a vote for your own shortsighted and childish hypocrisy..

Last edited:
Link?
Seriously?
Link? Or you are full of shit.

Link?
Pathological behavior. Obama stated Hillary is unfit to be president in 2008. You want to hold him accountable?

download (1).jpg
download (2).jpg
download (1).jpg
download (2).jpg

Link?
Pathological behavior. Obama stated Hillary is unfit to be president in 2008. You want to hold him accountable?
What do you think about Dump calling Carson a child molester?

Forum List

Back