Looks Like The Days Of Waco TX Are Back....Just Because A Guy Threatened Biden

Usually when you make a threat against the president (Trump) you get a medal or something.

Now they're using snipers to take out a 74 year old man who threatened Biden.

The worst they should have done is have a couple of Secret Service or FBI agents show up and question him.

Instead....they murdered him.

"Usually when you make a threat against the President you get a medal...."

WHat a liar you are.

Oh really?
You weren't there.....so you don't know. What do you think an old guy is going to do when a bunch of armed cops wearing tactical gear show up at your home pointing guns at you at 6am? They planned on murdering the guy.

FYI,......
Nancy Pelosi was caught on video threatening Trump.
The founder of the Lincoln Project said somebody needed to put a bullet in Trumps' head.
Snoop Dog made a video with him blowing Trump's head off with a gun.
Just about every anchor on CNN said they needed to kill Trump.
Biden said he was going to take him out back and punch him in the mouth.
Maxine Waters said they need to "Take Him Out".

None of them was shot or even issued a warrant for their arrest.

So STFU you lying POS.
We know who the lying POS is. ^^^

How many did they shoot with a 7.62mm sniper round thru the head?
None..

They complied

And even the cucks who actually kill innocent people didn't get a shot to the head -- because they "complied" - even get to go to Burger King and have it their way..

But sometimes, complying doesn't mean you still won't get brutalized by cops tho....ask this guy...who is probably pissed that the cop who shot him while his hands were up, had his conviction overturned...

Or most recently...this guy....

And he didn't threaten the president or threaten the cops that he would shoot them if they arrested him or anything....hey, do you guys still think McVeigh is a patriot??

None..

They complied

And even the cucks who actually kill innocent people didn't get a shot to the head -- because they "complied" - even get to go to Burger King and have it their way..

But sometimes, complying doesn't mean you still won't get brutalized by cops tho....ask this guy...who is probably pissed that the cop who shot him while his hands were up, had his conviction overturned...

Or most recently...this guy....

And he didn't threaten the president or threaten the cops that he would shoot them if they arrested him or anything....hey, do you guys still think McVeigh is a patriot??
They didn't say anything about him not complying.

Nevermind the simple fact that more than 3/4th of the "unarmed blacks" that got shot resisting arrest gave you leftists a shitload of reasons to get blacks to vote Democrat.

You see this is black privilege.

Black person pulls a knife on a cop and is shot,.......BLM starts rioting all over the country.
White person standing in his doorway arguing with a bunch of overzealous FBI agents and gets shot. Nothing happens.

So you were there????

What kind of boxer shorts was he wearing?
What color was his shirt?
Were You there? No. The answer is NO.
Sorry....I only heard one shot.
You have no idea, neither do I, what this deranged idiot was doing at the moment.
I'm scratching my head on your constant assumptions that he was displaying a gun. You simply have no proof that happened.
I'm also scratching my he over your assumption of anything that happened at that dudes house, you were not there, neither was I.

He had lots of guns. Not enough reason to kill him. Anytime law enforcement kills someone and there is no video evidence to support their story, I will always question their story.
I guess you can... I just read his posts and say, "Yup, needs to be put down like Old Yeller".

Oh....so anyone who owns a gun should be shot now?
When they wave it at law enforcement, yes.
Not all Mormons are scum. I know a ton of them.
I've never met such backstabbing mother fuckers in my life.
The escalation began when the feds showed up at his home and rammed his house with an armored car. Note they didn't tell CNN about the bust this time because they wanted it to be clandestine.

Probably a good idea... but he probably shouldn't have threatened to kill FBI agents on line.

I'm scratching my head on your constant assumptions that he was displaying a gun. You simply have no proof that happened.
You have no proof he didn't.

According to the complaint, Robertson had posted to social media on Monday, “I HEAR BIDEN IS COMING TO UTAH.”

“DIGGING OUT MY OLD GHILLE SUIT AND CLEANING THE DUST OFF THE M24 SNIPER RIFLE,” the post continued. “WELCOM, BUFFOON-IN-CHIEF! (sic)”

Robertson had been on agents’ radar since at least March 19, when the agency’s National Threat Operations Center received a tip from an unnamed social media company that a person with the username “@winston4eagles” had posted a threat to kill New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

“I’ll be waiting in the courthouse parking garage with my suppressed Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm to smoke a radical fool prosecutor that should never have been elected,” the post read in part, according to the complaint.

QLLPNAREH5FABDLCWZQMTESXBY.jpg

As agents continued to investigate Robertson, they found more social media posts that appeared to indicate Robertson owned numerous firearms, including a sniper rifle, as well as a ghillie suit, and had made “violent threats to murder public officials.”

One such post, which appears to have been made to Facebook in 2022, according to the complaint, read, “THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR A PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSINATION. FIRST JOE THEN KAMALA!!!”

The posts also indicate that Robertson intended to impede, intimidate and retaliate against the FBI, the complaint states. One such post read, “HEY FBI, YOU STILL MONITORING MY SOCIAL MEDIA?”

“CHECKING SO I CAN BE SURE TO HAVE A LOADED GUN HANDY IN CASE YOU DROP BY AGAIN,” the post continued.
You little pussy Moon Bat.

So somebody dressed up in military garb with weapons should be shot by the goddamn FBI goons?

Why didn't they shoot these fucking militant Negroes during the 2020 Negro Insurrection after the Negroes murdered, looted. murdered, rioted and destroyed government building in 200 American cities ? Six months of violence.

Sounds like they raided his home to make an example of him.....because owning guns isn't illegal.
Nor is owning a Gillie suit. It would be funny if he showed up at one of Biden's speeches wearing a Gillie suit.
Threatening the president is illegal.

One of the short comings of having a free society is it means you have to worry about nutcases a bit more.
Course if your aim is to subjugate your citizens....I can see why the government would want to disarm them.

It's not an issue of a "Free" society... this guy made credible threats and did something to convince the FBI to shoot him.

You're talking about cops. Not the FBI going to someone's home in Army gear looking to kill someone if they step out of line, simply for posting nasty words on Facebook.

I'm still trying to figure out how some guy who was shot dead in his doorway ended up outside laying in the open for 6 hours. Did the FBI think he was a trophy or something?
I am guessing you had no problem when they left Michael Brown in the middle of the street for hours in Furgeson.

Threatening the president is illegal.

It's not an issue of a "Free" society... this guy made credible threats and did something to convince the FBI to shoot him.

I am guessing you had no problem when they left Michael Brown in the middle of the street for hours in Furgeson.
What's the punishment for threatening a president, a bullet in the head?

The only thing this guy did that convinced the FBI to shoot him was be a white gun-owning conservative.

I don't know anything about how long they left Michael Brown in the street.....but then again....the SOB tried to kill a cop by stealing his gun and was going to kill him one way or another. So the cop had to shoot him.

So far there has been zero reports of this guy resisting. You're just assuming this. The normal reaction when a black man gets murdered by cops like this is to riot. Don't expect a similar response from any of us.

Last edited:
What's the punishment for threatening a president, a bullet in the head?
Naw, that's what you get for waving a gun around when the FBI raids your house.
The only thing this guy did that convinced the FBI to shoot him was be a white gun-owning conservative.
And waving a gun around.
I don't know anything about how long they left Michael Brown in the street.....but then again....the SOB tried to kill a cop by stealing his gun and was going to kill him one way or another. So the cop had to shoot him.
Michael Brown was unarmed with his hands up, according to 16 witnesses.

So far there has been zero reports of this guy resisting. You're just assuming this. The normal reaction when a black man gets murdered by cops like this is to riot. Don't expect a similar response from any of us.

Naw, you have too much to lose. People who have nothing to lose have no such restrictions.

I think using a stun gun would have done the trick.
They didn't have to murder him.

The only sound I heard in the video was the sniper shooting him.
He wasn't shooting at them.
I dont have enough information to decide

Now that all the lefties are on board with shoot to kill raids. We don’t want to hear any more whining when your pet criminals get wasted by cops. And no more riots over it either.
I think most people, including lefties, will agree that when you point a gun at a cop, you are pretty much signing up for a Darwin Award. What is confusing is why you think this guy should be treated any differently than any other Darwin applicant. It’s commonly referred to as suicide by cop.

Floyd was unarmed btw.

I think most people, including lefties, will agree that when you point a gun at a cop, you are pretty much signing up for a Darwin Award. What is confusing is why you think this guy should be treated any differently than any other Darwin applicant. It’s commonly referred to as suicide by cop.

Floyd was unarmed btw.
How do you know he pointed a gun at them?

Forum List

Back