Looks Like The Days Of Waco TX Are Back....Just Because A Guy Threatened Biden

Always with the hypocritical excuses.
Thems the facts, bud.

My understanding is ANTIFA felt they could go tactical and it went bad.

And they used it as an excuse to riot in Atlanta for a couple of weeks.

According to the complaint, Robertson had posted to social media on Monday, “I HEAR BIDEN IS COMING TO UTAH.”

“DIGGING OUT MY OLD GHILLE SUIT AND CLEANING THE DUST OFF THE M24 SNIPER RIFLE,” the post continued. “WELCOM, BUFFOON-IN-CHIEF! (sic)”

Robertson had been on agents’ radar since at least March 19, when the agency’s National Threat Operations Center received a tip from an unnamed social media company that a person with the username “@winston4eagles” had posted a threat to kill New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

“I’ll be waiting in the courthouse parking garage with my suppressed Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm to smoke a radical fool prosecutor that should never have been elected,” the post read in part, according to the complaint.

QLLPNAREH5FABDLCWZQMTESXBY.jpg

As agents continued to investigate Robertson, they found more social media posts that appeared to indicate Robertson owned numerous firearms, including a sniper rifle, as well as a ghillie suit, and had made “violent threats to murder public officials.”

One such post, which appears to have been made to Facebook in 2022, according to the complaint, read, “THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR A PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSINATION. FIRST JOE THEN KAMALA!!!”

The posts also indicate that Robertson intended to impede, intimidate and retaliate against the FBI, the complaint states. One such post read, “HEY FBI, YOU STILL MONITORING MY SOCIAL MEDIA?”

“CHECKING SO I CAN BE SURE TO HAVE A LOADED GUN HANDY IN CASE YOU DROP BY AGAIN,” the post continued.
Sounds like they raided his home to make an example of him.....because owning guns isn't illegal.
Nor is owning a Gillie suit. It would be funny if he showed up at one of Biden's speeches wearing a Gillie suit.

One of the short comings of having a free society is it means you have to worry about nutcases a bit more.
Course if your aim is to subjugate your citizens....I can see why the government would want to disarm them.

Last edited:
One of my co-workers was at lunch and he made a threat against Obama.
A black guy in the shop called the FBI and they showed up at his house.
They had on suits and ties and just questioned him.
That's what you're supposed to do.

Talk is cheap. And it doesn't deserve getting your head blown off.

First, I didn't do anything to justify them killing him quite unlike what many have done in the past with those killed by law enforcement.

Second, I will note, this is not the first time they have had to come for a visit.

Thems the facts, bud.

My understanding is ANTIFA felt they could go tactical and it went bad.

And they used it as an excuse to riot in Atlanta for a couple of weeks.

Always with the excuses to push your politics.

In this Banana Republic, controlled by the filthy ass Democrats, we are going to see a lot more innocent people get murdered or sent to jail.

That is how Banana Republics maintain control over the people. By fear and intimidation.

In this Banana Republic, controlled by the filthy ass Democrats, we are going to see a lot more innocent people get murdered or sent to jail.

That is how Banana Republics maintain control over the people. By fear and intimidation.
And once the left kook fringe out lives their usefulness…they will be taken out by the people they are currently propping up.

Always with the excuses to push your politics.
My politics doesn't enter into it, dummy.
I'm just telling you what happened.

They pulled the same shit in France last month.
Some Albanian (Muslim) kid got shot resisting arrest and they tried to burn the place down in protest.
It was just an excuse to cause anarchy.

These worthless ANTIFA fucks think our laws are too weak and they just take advantage of them.
But if you're a white conservative gun owning Christian, the government comes down hard on you.

However a worthless POS like this gets a night in jail and a warm sloppy kiss when he leaves because he's black.

Just a sampling...
I dont know if robertson resisted arrest or not

If he did then the Deep State has a valid excuse for killing him

But until we know what happened you should not be blowing smoke up everyones ass

Except none of us were whining when cops shoot black suspects threatening with them with guns.

We were complaining when they strangled a handcuffed man to death for 9 minutes.
Or shot a kid playing with a toy.
Or shot a homeless kid who was trying to break into a truck to keep warm
Or made a social worker stand naked for 20 minutes in her living room because they had the wrong address on a search warrant.
Or shot a man in the back over a traffic violation.
You're talking about cops. Not the FBI going to someone's home in Army gear looking to kill someone if they step out of line, simply for posting nasty words on Facebook.

I'm still trying to figure out how some guy who was shot dead in his doorway ended up outside laying in the open for 6 hours. Did the FBI think he was a trophy or something?

I dont know if robertson resisted arrest or not

If he did then the Deep State has a valid excuse for killing him

But until we know what happened you should not be blowing smoke up everyones ass
I think using a stun gun would have done the trick.
They didn't have to murder him.

The only sound I heard in the video was the sniper shooting him.
He wasn't shooting at them.

Funny how these school shooters are all well known by the FBI but they never try to arrest them for a social media post.
Except for when they are...

And most of these are just in Texas......

And since these kids weren't threatening to assassinate the president -- the FBI didn't need to come arrest them

The amount of flailing and deflection you folks are willing to do to cape up for a guy -- whom you have already admitted -- you are too much of a bitch to do what he did -- is astounding....so don't just complain online about it, take up his fight and do something about it.

Yeah.....and you Democrats love your imported terrorists. You hate Americans....but you love you some Muslims.
Biden and Merick Garland can get away with calling parents domestic terrorists......but they seem to want to plant a big sloppy kiss on anyone who is of the Muslim faith.
Even the criminals that Middle-Eastern countries send here.

Obama visited South Africa right around the time that they started murdering White farmers by the bushel. Why are they murdering White farmers? Because they want to cut off the food supply.

Here's Obama defending Muslim terrorists at roughly the same time he's meeting with South African leaders telling them to kill the Whites that produce their food.

And now look at all the fields in SA that will be forever fallow and all the famine coming.

You're talking about cops. Not the FBI going to someone's home in Army gear looking to kill someone if they step out of line, simply for posting nasty words on Facebook.

I'm still trying to figure out how some guy who was shot dead in his doorway ended up outside laying in the open for 6 hours. Did the FBI think he was a trophy or something?

The ATF and FBI made trophy shots after Waco so why not now?

Chipman.jpg

First, I didn't do anything to justify them killing him quite unlike what many have done in the past with those killed by law enforcement.

Second, I will note, this is not the first time they have had to come for a visit.
link

Except for when they are...

And most of these are just in Texas......

And since these kids weren't threatening to assassinate the president -- the FBI didn't need to come arrest them

The amount of flailing and deflection you folks are willing to do to cape up for a guy -- whom you have already admitted -- you are too much of a bitch to do what he did -- is astounding....so don't just complain online about it, take up his fight and do something about it.
How many did they shoot with a 7.62mm sniper round thru the head?

He/she/it NEVER has one.

He/she/it speaks that vapid leftist pre-adolescent language that comes from living in magic land full of rainbows and unicorns , where everything that they imagine in their heads becomes a "fact" and you're an evil MAGA for not understanding why their world is as it is -- vapid.

Forum List

Back