Looks Like The Days Of Waco TX Are Back....Just Because A Guy Threatened Biden

The FBI has no credibility on anything… because they’re the FBI.

They don’t have even a decent track record of decency, and certainly not honesty. We have caught the sonofabitches lying many times.

They’re lying by default unless they can prove they aren’t, and it’s a hard burden on them.

They’re that crackhead you went to high school with who just needs you to spot him a $20.

The FBI has no credibility on anything… because they’re the FBI.

They don’t have even a decent track record of decency, and certainly not honesty. We have caught the sonofabitches lying many times.

They’re lying by default unless they can prove they aren’t, and it’s a hard burden on them.

They’re that crackhead you went to high school with who just needs you to spot him a $20.

Some of us condemned the militarization of the police for a long time. We were ridiculed.

In large part "defund the police" was all about this. We were ridiculed.

Should we be funding the militarization of the police or not?

One can not continue to threaten the president and not get a visit but is this how we want people policed?

If not, maybe one needs to reconsider their condemnations of others condemning this in the past.

Ammon Bundy had it right.

Why didn't the FBI shoot this bitch?

screenshot-www_breitbart_com-2021_12_21--2915629.png

Oh really?
You weren't there.....so you don't know. What do you think an old guy is going to do when a bunch of armed cops wearing tactical gear show up at your home pointing guns at you at 6am? They planned on murdering the guy.

FYI,......
Nancy Pelosi was caught on video threatening Trump.
The founder of the Lincoln Project said somebody needed to put a bullet in Trumps' head.
Snoop Dog made a video with him blowing Trump's head off with a gun.
Just about every anchor on CNN said they needed to kill Trump.
Biden said he was going to take him out back and punch him in the mouth.
Maxine Waters said they need to "Take Him Out".

None of them was shot or even issued a warrant for their arrest.

So STFU you lying POS.

No, no, no. the vapid leftists have the magical ability to be in all places at all times, just because they said they were. We must believe them. That's how they make up the facts of their stories.

It comes from being a perpetual child.

Last edited:

According to the complaint, Robertson had posted to social media on Monday, “I HEAR BIDEN IS COMING TO UTAH.”

“DIGGING OUT MY OLD GHILLE SUIT AND CLEANING THE DUST OFF THE M24 SNIPER RIFLE,” the post continued. “WELCOM, BUFFOON-IN-CHIEF! (sic)”

Robertson had been on agents’ radar since at least March 19, when the agency’s National Threat Operations Center received a tip from an unnamed social media company that a person with the username “@winston4eagles” had posted a threat to kill New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

“I’ll be waiting in the courthouse parking garage with my suppressed Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm to smoke a radical fool prosecutor that should never have been elected,” the post read in part, according to the complaint.

QLLPNAREH5FABDLCWZQMTESXBY.jpg

As agents continued to investigate Robertson, they found more social media posts that appeared to indicate Robertson owned numerous firearms, including a sniper rifle, as well as a ghillie suit, and had made “violent threats to murder public officials.”

One such post, which appears to have been made to Facebook in 2022, according to the complaint, read, “THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR A PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSINATION. FIRST JOE THEN KAMALA!!!”

The posts also indicate that Robertson intended to impede, intimidate and retaliate against the FBI, the complaint states. One such post read, “HEY FBI, YOU STILL MONITORING MY SOCIAL MEDIA?”

“CHECKING SO I CAN BE SURE TO HAVE A LOADED GUN HANDY IN CASE YOU DROP BY AGAIN,” the post continued.

Another crime by the Potatohead administration.

A Banana Republic doing Banana Republic shit.

One day the FBI cowards will not be going up against a 300 lb diabetes blow hard or a PTA parent or shooting an unarmed woman holding a baby but a real American Patriot and there will be a much different outcome.

That would be the Facebook Post where he said...

One such post, which appears to have been made to Facebook in 2022, according to the complaint, read, “THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR A PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSINATION. FIRST JOE THEN KAMALA!!!”

The posts also indicate that Robertson intended to impede, intimidate and retaliate against the FBI, the complaint states. One such post read, “HEY FBI, YOU STILL MONITORING MY SOCIAL MEDIA?”

“CHECKING SO I CAN BE SURE TO HAVE A LOADED GUN HANDY IN CASE YOU DROP BY AGAIN,” the post continued.

OQGQG32ASFACTKSXQCOXJT3KYU.png

Remember all those early morning raids on the literally thousands of people who posted assassination threats against president Trump?

I wonder how many of them were shot to death?

Let me guess? Was it zero?

He probably didn't hear about them because no Dems were cheering for them and calling their arrests, outrageous or anything...

Rightwingers really really really love their homegrown terrorists....
Yeah.....and you Democrats love your imported terrorists. You hate Americans....but you love you some Muslims.
Biden and Merick Garland can get away with calling parents domestic terrorists......but they seem to want to plant a big sloppy kiss on anyone who is of the Muslim faith.
Even the criminals that Middle-Eastern countries send here.

Obama visited South Africa right around the time that they started murdering White farmers by the bushel. Why are they murdering White farmers? Because they want to cut off the food supply.

Here's Obama defending Muslim terrorists at roughly the same time he's meeting with South African leaders telling them to kill the Whites that produce their food.

See the Salt Lake Tribune article. The man was nuts.

Read the salt lake tribune article. The man threatened to shoot FBI agents if they came to his home.

Nuts is justification for holding someone in an asylum. Not for killing them. Did he cause that? Where is the body camera video?

Some of us condemned the militarization of the police for a long time. We were ridiculed.

In large part "defund the police" was all about this. We were ridiculed.

Should we be funding the militarization of the police or not?

One can not continue to threaten the president and not get a visit but is this how we want people policed?

If not, maybe one needs to reconsider their condemnations of others condemning this in the past.

Ammon Bundy had it right.

Oh, fucking please.

The fact that this guy was ranting like this for years before the FBI did something about it says a lot about White Privilege.
The militarized police shoot black kids for playing with toys on a playground.

I do have a big problem with Moosejaw, Montana having a Heavily Armed SWAT team and a surplus army MRAP.

I don't have a problem with an FBI team responding to a crazy Mormon who makes threats against the president for years and pictures of himself waiving guns around.

That would be the Facebook Post where he said...

OQGQG32ASFACTKSXQCOXJT3KYU.png
So should they have put a bullet in Johnny Depp or Madonna?
Both of them said it's time to murder the president.

Nuts is justification for holding someone in an asylum. Not for killing them. Did he cause that? Where is the body camera video?
You'll probably see it in about 3 years.

Obama visited South Africa right around the time that they started murdering White farmers by the bushel. Why are they murdering White farmers? Because they want to cut off the food supply.

Actually, they are killing white farmers because Apartheid ended 20 years ago, and they STILL haven't redistributed the land like they promised.

Forum List

Back