Looks like the firearms exodus has begun

42 employees? The Rabbi was right! CT will lose 42 "high paying manufacturing jobs"! Oh the humanity!!

Unless you happen to be one of them. Your concern for your fellow worker is duly noted. Big fucking hypocrite.

Right. Blame the law, not the business leaving out of protest of the law. Fuck 'em.

42 employees? The Rabbi was right! CT will lose 42 "high paying manufacturing jobs"! Oh the humanity!!

Unless you happen to be one of them. Your concern for your fellow worker is duly noted. Big fucking hypocrite.

Right. Blame the law, not the business leaving out of protest of the law. Fuck 'em.

You're a big fucking gay=sex seeking hypocrite. Deal with it.

I cannot believe anyone can be as stupid and ignorant as you. Your poor reading skills must derive from your substandard education in public skrools. Your shitty attitude, I can't explain. Envy?

I'll take that as a 'no'. Thanks for playing, asshat.

Take it for whatever you want. You can't read. You can't argue. All you can do is solicit gay sex via PM. Sorry but good luck to you elsewhere.

I was just responding to the pics you sent of yourself in panties. True story.

You're a big fucking gay=sex seeking hypocrite. Deal with it.

Boy, you really have a thing for gay sex, huh? Sorry, bub. I don't swing that way. Good luck in your hunt, though. I'm guessing you're a bottom? I hear Warrior is looking for an obedient sissy boy.

So state passes a law ( state rights ) and a company leaves basically because they can't do business in that state. So they move to another state ( Capitalism).

So 42 jobs are lost and 42 or so jobs will be gained elsewhere.

This was a giant fart for a news story.

So state passes a law ( state rights ) and a company leaves basically because they can't do business in that state. So they move to another state ( Capitalism).

It's of course many more than 42 jobs in one company. But facts were never your strong point.

It's of course many more than 42 jobs in one company. But facts were never your strong point.

link?

A gun manufacturer in NY is moving into Pennsylvania because of NY's gun laws. Not surprising.

link?

Read the article, dumbshit.

It's part of the dividing process. Perfectly normal. People are leaving liberal totalitarian states and moving to states that offer freedom and protection.

Yeah, problem is some of them are bed wetters themselves. They move to other states and elect democrooks that begin the cycle of liberal destruction all over again.

They've destroyed nearly every city they've infested.

Yup. Say good bye to high paying manufacturing jobs and corporate taxes too. What are you gonna do to make up for the lost revenue?
'Tard.

Right. High paying manufacturing jobs will go away due to tougher gun laws. :cuckoo: Anyway, I'm a carpenter. Bye bye.

Right crime will go down to tougher gun laws, you cant be this stupid

He has to be that stupid. You can't be a liberal without being stupid.

Yup. Say good bye to high paying manufacturing jobs and corporate taxes too. What are you gonna do to make up for the lost revenue?
'Tard.

Right. High paying manufacturing jobs will go away due to tougher gun laws. :cuckoo: Anyway, I'm a carpenter. Bye bye.

You'll have to redo that sentence in order for me to understand you. But yes, you are that stupid.

You'll have to redo that sentence in order for me to understand you. But yes, you are that stupid.

I'll put it in terms you can understand:

J.E.D. very stupid boy. Write stupid post. Low information poster.

Says the guy crying about a company with 42 employees sinking the CT economy.

:lol: 42 employees :lol:

Hyperbole much?

Says the guy crying about a company with 42 employees sinking the CT economy.

:lol: 42 employees :lol:

Hyperbole much?
"Sinking the economy". Please post where I said that.
JED very stupid poster. Make stupid posts.

CT will lose high paying manufacturing jobs, alright. 42 of them :lmao:

Good. Bye bye was just what the libtards said when companies started leaving the country too.

Doubtless they complained those companies were "unAmerican" in responding rationally to high taxes, high labor rates, and high regulation.

So, a company that avoids taxes and avoids paying its employees decent wages and providing benefits by shipping jobs overseas is, patriotic? Your corporate masters would be proud of you.

These are the same "patriots" that sponsor the break up of the country.

CT will lose high paying manufacturing jobs, alright. 42 of them :lmao:

Jobs are jobs; all are precious. It's pretty clear though that the move was at least on the back-burner for a while. This is likely a contributing factor being used as an excuse. Much like the new round of excuses we've heard for Romney's 332-206 drubbing.

Partisans can't accept defeat and republicans especially seem to think their "manhood" is on the line in every competition so it becomes the battle of the century be it gay marriage, reasonable gun laws, or a largely nondescript shooting in Florida. Every topic is a life-and-death struggle when you're inflicted with this moronic gene. It's no coincidence that the red states are also the poorest and most uneducated.

Forum List

Back