Looks like the firearms exodus has begun

Funny that the leftists here don’t seem to understand these impacts. They talk a lot about keeping jobs here and then when they pass laws that chase those jobs away it simply bye bye.

Cognitive dissonance never fit so well.

Good. Bye bye.

Yup. Say good bye to high paying manufacturing jobs and corporate taxes too. What are you gonna do to make up for the lost revenue?
'Tard.

Right. High paying manufacturing jobs will go away due to tougher gun laws. :cuckoo: Anyway, I'm a carpenter. Bye bye.

Classic case of "I got mine,fuck the rest of y'all" !!! Or would it be youz guys?
And you dont think gun manufactures provide good jobs?

Good. Bye bye was just what the libtards said when companies started leaving the country too.

Doubtless they complained those companies were "unAmerican" in responding rationally to high taxes, high labor rates, and high regulation.

So, a company that avoids taxes and avoids paying its employees decent wages and providing benefits by shipping jobs overseas is, patriotic? Your corporate masters would be proud of you.

South Carolina Isn't overseas, Yet.

Yup. Say good bye to high paying manufacturing jobs and corporate taxes too. What are you gonna do to make up for the lost revenue?
'Tard.

Right. High paying manufacturing jobs will go away due to tougher gun laws. :cuckoo: Anyway, I'm a carpenter. Bye bye.

You're rather not bright, aren't you? Yes, that's the whole idea of this thread. High paying manufacturing jobs in the firearms industry are going away from CT due to their anti gun policies. Pay attention and you won't look like an illiterate.
As for your being a carpenter, typical lib response: I've got mine. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

"rather not bright"? :eusa_eh:

You're rather not bright, aren't you? Yes, that's the whole idea of this thread. High paying manufacturing jobs in the firearms industry are going away from CT due to their anti gun policies. Pay attention and you won't look like an illiterate.
As for your being a carpenter, typical lib response: I've got mine. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

"rather not bright"? :eusa_eh:
I was trying to be nice.

NY and CT gun shows are dead. People are driving to PA, VT and NH and can get what ever they want. At the PA gun shows more then half the cars in the lot are from NY. Who loses? the state of NY and NY merchants. Can't buy a 30 round magazine in NY, drive across the border and get all you want. Politicians have only hurt their own merchants and nothing more.

'Tard.

You're not too bright yourself. High paying manufacturing jobs are not leaving CT due to its recently enacted gun laws. Are some companies leaving? Sure. But that hardly means an end to high paying manufacturing jobs in CT.

Yes, you can go fuck yourself.

You're not too bright yourself. High paying manufacturing jobs are not leaving CT due to its recently enacted gun laws. Are some companies leaving? Sure. But that hardly means an end to high paying manufacturing jobs in CT.

Wow. You really are stupid. Even after it was spelled out for you.
You're dismissed. I can't deal with stupid on this level.

'Tard.

Classic case of "I got mine,fuck the rest of y'all" !!! Or would it be youz guys?
And you dont think gun manufactures provide good jobs?

Actually, I'm originally from TX. So, it used to be y'all. Do gun manufacturers provide good jobs? I suppose so. But if they want to leave the state in protest of CT's gun klaws, then fuck 'em. I couldn't give a shit. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Is every high paying manufacturing job leaving the state of CT due to its recently enacted gun laws? No? You were just being hyperbolic? That's what I thought. Go fucking whine to the echo chamber, pal. Your wingnut bs isn't working on me.

NY and CT gun shows are dead. People are driving to PA, VT and NH and can get what ever they want. At the PA gun shows more then half the cars in the lot are from NY. Who loses? the state of NY and NY merchants. Can't buy a 30 round magazine in NY, drive across the border and get all you want. Politicians have only hurt their own merchants and nothing more.

God forbid anyone should have to cross state lines to get an abortion, though!

Is every high paying manufacturing job leaving the state of CT due to its recently enacted gun laws? No? You were just being hyperbolic? That's what I thought. Go fucking whine to the echo chamber, pal. Your wingnut bs isn't working on me.

I cannot believe anyone can be as stupid and ignorant as you. Your poor reading skills must derive from your substandard education in public skrools. Your shitty attitude, I can't explain. Envy?

God forbid anyone should have to cross state lines to get an abortion, though!

If abortionists can't make a living killing babies is this country really free?

I cannot believe anyone can be as stupid and ignorant as you. Your poor reading skills must derive from your substandard education in public skrools. Your shitty attitude, I can't explain. Envy?

I'll take that as a 'no'. Thanks for playing, asshat.

42 employees? The Rabbi was right! CT will lose 42 "high paying manufacturing jobs"! Oh the humanity!!

I'll take that as a 'no'. Thanks for playing, asshat.

Take it for whatever you want. You can't read. You can't argue. All you can do is solicit gay sex via PM. Sorry but good luck to you elsewhere.

Forum List

Back