Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

People are making a big deal out something that may not mean what they think.

ANYONE can write POLITICAL analysis for Lawfare... There WAS "an ambush".. Comey PUBLICLY BRAGGED about ambushing the brand new Admin just 4 days after inauguration.. Was PROUD of the fact that McCabe told Flynn "he didn't need a lawyer" when he set up the meeting.. Meeting was NOT CLEARED by WH counsel as it USUALLY would be.. And when Comey BRAGGED about ambushing Flynn in those 1st days -- the audience laughed..

Are you interested enough to WATCH the video? Or are ya off googling the NEXT response that matches your "unformed opinion"??
Try that to someone she likes suddenly its bad.

Root of our biggest issues these days is putting requirements on others we'd never put on ourselves.
Try applying that to yourself.
I do all the time.

But at this point colors are shown. Comey screams I DID IT and you ignore it yet have the ballsack to say others are partisan.

Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light.
The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

One of Obama's long list of legacies, no doubt.
I'll be looking for this on CNN.
While the essence of the entrapment defense is the defendant's lack of predisposition to commit the offense, the "defense" of outrageous government conduct presupposes predisposition but seeks dismissal of the indictment on the ground that the conduct of law enforcement agents was "so outrageous that due process principles would absolutely bar the government from invoking judicial process to obtain a conviction." United States v. Russell, 411 U.S. 423, 431-32 (1973). Thus, the outrageous government conduct defense is not really a defense at all. Rather, it is a claim that the institution of the prosecution suffers from a purely legal defect; as such, the claim is waived unless raised prior to trial under Fed. R. Crim. P. 12(b)(1) and (b)(2). See, e.g., United States v. Henderson-Durand, 985 F.2d 970, 973 & n. 5 (8th Cir.), cert. denied, 510 U.S. 856 (1993); United States v. Duncan, 896 F.2d 271, 274 (7th Cir. 1990); United States v. Nunez-Rios, 622 F.2d 1093, 1099 (2d Cir. 1980).

The Supreme Court has never held that the government's mere use of undercover agents or informants, or the use of deception by them, gives rise to a due process violation, although in Russell it left open that possibility. The requisite level of outrageousness could be reached only where government conduct is so fundamentally unfair as to be "shocking to the universal sense of justice." Id. at 432. No court of appeals has held that a predisposed defendant may establish a due process violation simply because he purportedly was induced to commit the crime by an undercover agent or informant. See, e.g., United States v. Pedraza, 27 F.3d 1515, 1521 (10th Cir.) (not outrageous for government "to infiltrate an ongoing criminal enterprise, or to induce a defendant to repeat, continue, or even expand criminal activity."), cert. denied, 115 S. Ct. 347 (1994).

Defendants who claim to be victims of outrageous government conduct sometimes also argue that the district court should dismiss the indictment in the exercise of its supervisory power. In the absence of a due process violation, however, a district court has no authority to dismiss an indictment on this basis. See, e.g., United States v. Simpson, 927 F.2d 1088, 1090 (9th Cir. 1991).

The requisite level of outrageousness could be reached only where government conduct is so fundamentally unfair as to be "shocking to the universal sense of justice."

Like hiding exculpatory evidence?
Oh? What exculpatory evidence would that be?

The 302's that were fraudulently modified, for one. I know that's hard for a extremist twerp, like you, but that would certainly qualify. Don't you?

After all the agents who did it can actually be indicted for doing that.

Coyote Just LISTEN to this bragging bastard traitor ENTERTAINING TDSers like you about AMBUSHING Gen Flynn.,. He's just a HERO to them... NEEDS the credit at that point for GETTING a special counsel to investigate NOTHING that the FBI had on Russia Russia Russia...

This interview was shortly after he was fired and going out on "The Resistance Tour" to whip up the dittohead resisters about Russia..

Boils my blood at the level of ABUSE OF POWER that's here... Not the "abuse of power" you IMAGINED existed in the 1st weeks of the Trump Admin...

Watch IT -- and tell me this is funny or APPROPRIATE now that America KNOWS the FBI had NOTHING ON RUSSIA about Flynn and THEY knew this also...

I am no fan of Comey, particularly with what he did to Hilary, but 1 minute 32 second snippet isn’t going to make or break a case. It just feeds emotions.

You think I imagined abuse of power with Trump? I am just a TDS’er eh? That is your fall back when I point serious issues with Trump. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am not so far up Trump’s ass I am imitating a suppository.

In the history of bullshit hypocritical statements, you just skyrocketed to the top and lost my respect all at once.

What
The
Fuck

Comey confesses in 1:32 and you say it doesn't matter.

There is simply zero point in even trying to talk to someone who ignores. FUCKING GOD DAMN CONFESSION so she can keep partisan hate alive.

Like a security blanket, huh?

A 1:32 minute out of context snippet is an entire confession but an analysis from lawfare is fraudulent (I doubt you even bothered to read it).

You guys are looney tunes with no interest in discussion if it doesn’t support your pet conspiracy theory and make Trump’s ass shine.

keeping the partisan hate alive...good job dude, because that is what you are doing here when you can’t even entertain the idea of another point of view. You can drop your pretense of open mindedness, you are just another Trumpbot.

ANYONE can write POLITICAL analysis for Lawfare... There WAS "an ambush".. Comey PUBLICLY BRAGGED about ambushing the brand new Admin just 4 days after inauguration.. Was PROUD of the fact that McCabe told Flynn "he didn't need a lawyer" when he set up the meeting.. Meeting was NOT CLEARED by WH counsel as it USUALLY would be.. And when Comey BRAGGED about ambushing Flynn in those 1st days -- the audience laughed..

Are you interested enough to WATCH the video? Or are ya off googling the NEXT response that matches your "unformed opinion"??

Anyone can write ANYTHING.

And go if you are going on about sources instead check your own.

Mission Statement - www.independentsentinel.com ....usually right-of-center, for a Conservative, Libertarian, Republican audience.

• Overall, we rate the Independent Sentinel Right Biased based on story selection and opinions that always favors the right. We also rate them Mostly Factual for reporting, rather than High due to the occasional use of sources that have failed fact checks in the past.

LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Lawfare Blog Least Biased based on evidence based balanced reporting. We also rate them Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and for being used as a resource for verified fact checkers.

Conspiracy to persecute the president? I call balony on that. Flynn lied. He did not have to. If anything, the conspiracy was by Trump & Co on the American people With their inherent disrespect for the rule of law.

So far, however, nothing has emerged that remotely clears Flynn; nothing has emerged that would require Sullivan to allow him to withdraw his plea; and nothing has emerged that would justify the Justice Department’s backing off of the case—or prosecuting it aggressively if Flynn were somehow allowed out of the very generous deal Special Counsel Robert Mueller cut him.

Worth a read.
"The FBI had closed its investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn in early January 2017, but now-disgraced anti-Trump FBI official Peter Strzok reopened it the same day, new court documents unsealed Thursday revealed. "

Also 'worth a read'
it is a good read and more of the COMPLETE story.

yet to many, when you present additional facts that reduce the impact of the ones they've chosen to believe; then you're literally ripping away a security blanket and it will get emotionally ugly.

Oh? One discusses applicable law. Not politics. The other gives a one sided version of what they think, based on partisan politics.
Lawfare Group is a radical group of leftist lawyers in Washington, D.C.

Yeah, anyone can write anything....LOL!! And you swallowed..... :auiqs.jpg:
Conservapedia...like that’s an unbiased source.

Coyote Just LISTEN to this bragging bastard traitor ENTERTAINING TDSers like you about AMBUSHING Gen Flynn.,. He's just a HERO to them... NEEDS the credit at that point for GETTING a special counsel to investigate NOTHING that the FBI had on Russia Russia Russia...

This interview was shortly after he was fired and going out on "The Resistance Tour" to whip up the dittohead resisters about Russia..

Boils my blood at the level of ABUSE OF POWER that's here... Not the "abuse of power" you IMAGINED existed in the 1st weeks of the Trump Admin...

Watch IT -- and tell me this is funny or APPROPRIATE now that America KNOWS the FBI had NOTHING ON RUSSIA about Flynn and THEY knew this also...

I am no fan of Comey, particularly with what he did to Hilary, but 1 minute 32 second snippet isn’t going to make or break a case. It just feeds emotions.

You think I imagined abuse of power with Trump? I am just a TDS’er eh? That is your fall back when I point serious issues with Trump. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am not so far up Trump’s ass I am imitating a suppository.

In the history of bullshit hypocritical statements, you just skyrocketed to the top and lost my respect all at once.

What
The
Fuck

There is simply zero point in even trying to talk to someone who ignores. FUCKING GOD DAMN CONFESSION so she can keep partisan hate alive.

A 1:32 minute out of context snippet is an entire confession but an analysis from lawfare is fraudulent (I doubt you even bothered to read it).

You guys are looney tunes with no interest in discussion if it doesn’t support your pet conspiracy theory and make Trump’s ass shine.

keeping the partisan hate alive...good job dude, because that is what you are doing here when you can’t even entertain the idea of another point of view. You can drop your pretense of open mindedness, you are just another Trumpbot.

Out of context now.

Then please, put the context around it. Make this unbiased where comey himself said he'd not do it to Bush or Clinton.

And the entire fucking impeachment shit was FUCKING OUT OF Context yet you supported it, didn't you?

Respect 0.

And I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about what comey said but HERE YOU FUCKING GO BUT BUT BUT THIS GUY!!!!! you know, the tactic you hate done to you?

But I'm sure you don't care I'm the bad guy for wanting all to stop the stupid games and play by the same rules.

Keep proving me correct that your own hate is a security blanket you refuse to let go of.

Anyone can write ANYTHING.

And go if you are going on about sources instead check your own.

Mission Statement - www.independentsentinel.com ....usually right-of-center, for a Conservative, Libertarian, Republican audience.

• Overall, we rate the Independent Sentinel Right Biased based on story selection and opinions that always favors the right. We also rate them Mostly Factual for reporting, rather than High due to the occasional use of sources that have failed fact checks in the past.

LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Lawfare Blog Least Biased based on evidence based balanced reporting. We also rate them Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and for being used as a resource for verified fact checkers.

Conspiracy to persecute the president? I call balony on that. Flynn lied. He did not have to. If anything, the conspiracy was by Trump & Co on the American people With their inherent disrespect for the rule of law.

So far, however, nothing has emerged that remotely clears Flynn; nothing has emerged that would require Sullivan to allow him to withdraw his plea; and nothing has emerged that would justify the Justice Department’s backing off of the case—or prosecuting it aggressively if Flynn were somehow allowed out of the very generous deal Special Counsel Robert Mueller cut him.

Worth a read.
"The FBI had closed its investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn in early January 2017, but now-disgraced anti-Trump FBI official Peter Strzok reopened it the same day, new court documents unsealed Thursday revealed. "

Also 'worth a read'
it is a good read and more of the COMPLETE story.

yet to many, when you present additional facts that reduce the impact of the ones they've chosen to believe; then you're literally ripping away a security blanket and it will get emotionally ugly.

Oh? One discusses applicable law. Not politics. The other gives a one sided version of what they think, based on partisan politics.
Lawfare Group is a radical group of leftist lawyers in Washington, D.C.

Yeah, anyone can write anything....LOL!! And you swallowed..... :auiqs.jpg:
Conservapedia...like that’s an unbiased source.
Lawfare Group....like that's an unbiased source.

What
The
Fuck

Nice leftist-Democrat talking points. You are quite the propagandist. Do they pay you?

What
The
Fuck

Nice leftist-Democrat talking points. You are quite the propagandist. Do they pay you?

can you challenge any of the legal points made in lawfare?

What
The
Fuck

Why bother you'd cry foul and out of context.

ALL of this double cross on Flynn happened in the VERY FIRST DAYS of the Trump Admin.. The coup had NO "violations of the Rule of Law" to cite to JUSTIFY their traitorous actions NOR the SEVERE prosecutorial abuses of Gen Flynn.. OR the lying about him to Congress by Sally Yates..

IN FACT -- The LEGAL and appropriate Intel project at the FBI had concluded there WAS NO information that Flynn was "working was Russia" or compromised by Russia just THE DAY BEFORE Peter Strzok and Comey launched that ambush at the WH just FOUR DAYS into the Trump Admin -- to try and TRAP Flynn into a process crime.. BECAUSE THEY HAD NOTHING about "Russia" to pursue ANY legitimate investigation on..

It came out last week in papers PRIED by Flynn's new lawyer from the FBI -- that Strzok was advised FBI Intel was SHUTTING DOWN their investigation of Flynn -- And Strzok told them "NO -- hold it open" -- presumably because they NEEDED that excuse to get a Special council approved... He also told them "You CANT shut it down because the 7th floor is active on this"... Meaning the Cabal of Comey, McCabe, Weismann and Pete Strzok's lover lawyer for the 7th floor where the "top brass" work...
The coupe? Good grief. There was no coupe.

There was absolutely an attempted soft coup.

There is NO DOUBT of that fact.

ALL of this double cross on Flynn happened in the VERY FIRST DAYS of the Trump Admin.. The coup had NO "violations of the Rule of Law" to cite to JUSTIFY their traitorous actions NOR the SEVERE prosecutorial abuses of Gen Flynn.. OR the lying about him to Congress by Sally Yates..

IN FACT -- The LEGAL and appropriate Intel project at the FBI had concluded there WAS NO information that Flynn was "working was Russia" or compromised by Russia just THE DAY BEFORE Peter Strzok and Comey launched that ambush at the WH just FOUR DAYS into the Trump Admin -- to try and TRAP Flynn into a process crime.. BECAUSE THEY HAD NOTHING about "Russia" to pursue ANY legitimate investigation on..

It came out last week in papers PRIED by Flynn's new lawyer from the FBI -- that Strzok was advised FBI Intel was SHUTTING DOWN their investigation of Flynn -- And Strzok told them "NO -- hold it open" -- presumably because they NEEDED that excuse to get a Special council approved... He also told them "You CANT shut it down because the 7th floor is active on this"... Meaning the Cabal of Comey, McCabe, Weismann and Pete Strzok's lover lawyer for the 7th floor where the "top brass" work...
The coupe? Good grief. There was no coupe.

There was absolutely an attempted soft coup.

There is NO DOUBT of that fact.
But since she hates Trump it's OK.

They keep buying emotional insurance.

What
The
Fuck

There WERE no "legal points" of value in that Lawfare screed.. The guy just DISMISSED "the ambush" while Comey was bragging publicly about it.. Just like you did.. He SPECULATED as to what the judge would do... And WORSE -- he misrepresented WHY Flynn CHANGED his COUNSEL..

The TRUTH IS it wasn't about a whim.. His FORMER counsels were ACTIVELY SCREWING HIM.. Withholding IMPORTANT exculpatory evidence from the court that SHOWED he was set-up, THREATENED and ambushed by the FBI.. When the FBI KNOWINGLY was ready to close the "official" Russian investigation into Flynn..

THAT LIE of omission makes the LawFare article lame and useless.. Because it's no BETTER than uninformed or INTENTIONAL Bullshit that gets posted on USMB...

What
The
Fuck

Out of context now.

Then please, put the context around it. Make this unbiased where comey himself said he'd not do it to Bush or Clinton.

And the entire fucking impeachment shit was FUCKING OUT OF Context yet you supported it, didn't you?

Respect 0.

And I'm not talking about Trump. I'm talking about what comey said but HERE YOU FUCKING GO BUT BUT BUT THIS GUY!!!!! you know, the tactic you hate done to you?

But I'm sure you don't care I'm the bad guy for wanting all to stop the stupid games and play by the same rules.

Keep proving me correct that your own hate is a security blanket you refuse to let go of.

I get that Trump can do no wrong in your eyes. And now you bring up impeachment. Because everything, EVERYTHING is about hating Trump in your eyes. Nothing to do with his actions or policies, God no. That is your world. The paranoid world of Trump In which he and his supporters carry no responsibilities for their actions. It’s yours. You created it. I think my eyes have finally been opened. One can try very hard to see both sides...but sometimes that leads to blindness, because not everything is equivalent. You can keep your Trumplandia, and convince yourself that every dissent and criticism is just because they hate Trump.

But I do like logic. And context matters. You have a snippet of Comey. What law did he break?

I provided an in-depth analysis via lawfare (and no, not anyone can write it). Did you bother to read it? What points do you challenge?

you

What
The
Fuck

Out of context now.

Respect 0.

I get that Trump can do no wrong in your eyes. And now you bring up impeachment. Because everything, EVERYTHING is about hating Trump in your eyes. Nothing to do with his actions or policies, God no. That is your world. The paranoid world of Trump In which he and his supporters carry no responsibilities for their actions. It’s yours. You created it. I think my eyes have finally been opened. One can try very hard to see both sides...but sometimes that leads to blindness, because not everything is equivalent. You can keep your Trumplandia, and convince yourself that every dissent and criticism is just because they hate Trump.

But I do like logic. And context matters. You have a snippet of Comey. What law did he break?

I provided an in-depth analysis via lawfare (and no, not anyone can write it). Did you bother to read it? What points do you challenge?

you

I'm not the one who keeps bringing up Trump in a convo about comey and flynn.

Distraction at its finest cause you CANNOT PUT WHAT COMEY SAID INTO CONTEXT.

Or do that and shut me up.

That simple.

But again, who keeps bringing up Trump and goes into an emotional blind rage of deflection?

Aroooooo that's you.

And I won't waste my time Slade Jr. You will ignore what you don't like and rage into deflections. There is no debate in any of this. Just bitching.

What
The
Fuck

There WERE no "legal points" of value in that Lawfare screed.. The guy just DISMISSED "the ambush" while Comey was bragging publicly about it.. Just like you did.. He SPECULATED as to what the judge would do... And WORSE -- he misrepresented WHY Flynn CHANGED his COUNSEL..

The TRUTH IS it wasn't about a whim.. His FORMER counsels were ACTIVELY SCREWING HIM.. Withholding IMPORTANT exculpatory evidence from the court that SHOWED he was set-up, THREATENED and ambushed by the FBI.. When the FBI KNOWINGLY was ready to close the "official" Russian investigation into Flynn..

THAT LIE of omission makes the LawFare article lame and useless.. Because it's no BETTER than uninformed or INTENTIONAL Bullshit that gets posted on USMB...

Wow. Simply wow. No legal points of value huh? I don’t think you read it.

What specific evidence was withheld? And how would it have made a difference?

What
The
Fuck

Your links are trash they don't go anywhere. Can you tell us why, Flynn was not read his Miranda rights before questioning? Can you tell us what crime the FBI was investigating?

What
The
Fuck

How about the FACT that the FBI knew the Dossier was fake? How about the nature of the crime they were investigating? The FACT that Flynn was a suspect and didn't need a lawyer? You know all those pesly legal rights you seem to so blithely want to throw away IF it has the least opportunity to 'get Trump.' Any prosecutor worth his or her salt would have thrown the case out. Remember too, that the FISA court was lied to. Apparently all these lies are somehow escaping your seemingly estimable intellect.

Last edited:

What
The
Fuck

Why bother you'd cry foul and out of context.

Or you call leftist-Democrat talking points.

So you clearly did not bother to read it and won’t bother to refute its points. No wonder we are reduced to talking points and bumper sticker insults.

What
The
Fuck

Specifically, the nature of the crime they were investigating, the FACT that Flynn was a suspect and didn't need a lawyer. You know all those legal rights you seem to so blithely want to throw away IF it has the least opportunity to 'get Trump.'

Are they required to tell him any of that? (Probably a waste of time trying to discuss this with a cultist).

What
The
Fuck

Out of context now.

Respect 0.

you

I'm not the one who keeps bringing up Trump in a convo about comey and flynn.

Distraction at its finest cause you CANNOT PUT WHAT COMEY SAID INTO CONTEXT.

Or do that and shut me up.

That simple.

But again, who keeps bringing up Trump and goes into an emotional blind rage of deflection?

Aroooooo that's you.

And I won't waste my time Slade Jr. You will ignore what you don't like and rage into deflections. There is no debate in any of this. Just bitching.

You.

I didn’t bring Trump up, others did.

Forum List

Back