looks like the Trump apologists' Farkas dodge is outta gas, next station a 1000 miles

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Did Evelyn Farkas Just Leak Information Confirming President Obama Spied on President Trump?

Upshot: Nothing said or repeated by Evelyn Farkas on 2 March 2017 was novel or ostensibly more revealing than the New York Times article published just before her interview, and Farkas described the actions of Washington operatives (not President Obama) to preserve extant intelligence about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election (not to spy on Donald Trump).

oh well, maybe Nunes will find another secret source for some more Bannon secret sauce, make the boo boo all better!

Did Evelyn Farkas Just Leak Information Confirming President Obama Spied on President Trump?

Upshot: Nothing said or repeated by Evelyn Farkas on 2 March 2017 was novel or ostensibly more revealing than the New York Times article published just before her interview, and Farkas described the actions of Washington operatives (not President Obama) to preserve extant intelligence about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election (not to spy on Donald Trump).

oh well, maybe Nunes will find another secret source for some more Bannon secret sauce, make the boo boo all better!

Now she knows nothing. Typical Liberal puke tactics. What a circus this is.

POSTED ON MARCH 31, 2017 BY SCOTT JOHNSON IN 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, INTELLIGENCE,OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, RUSSIA
EVELYN FARKAS GOES SERGEANT SCHULTZ
Evelyn Farkas is the former Obama administration Department of Defense official who appeared on MSNBC earlier this month to explain and vouch for the page-one New York Times story on the Obatatons’ efforts to disseminate word of the Trump team’s supposed connection to Russian “hacking.” Farkas left the Department of Defense in late 2015 to become a Clinton campaign adviser. I wrote about her in “A Times source outs herself.”

Appearing on MSNBC on March 2, Farkas spoke as a former Obama administration insider with personal knowledge of the game that was afoot: “I was urging my former colleagues, and, and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration. Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left.” And so on.

Appearing on CNBC yesterday, however, in the wake of the attention drawn to her comments, Farkas denied knowledge of anything. She only knew what she read in the newspapers. Who doesn’t remember Hogan’s Heroes? She went full Sergeant Schultz

Evelyn Farkas goes Sergeant Schultz | Power Line

sorry, debunked

Bannon and Kushner need to work A LOT harder dreaming up these red herrings

ridiculous

That's odd.....the same NYTimes called it "WIRETAPPING"...need a link, twink?

C6QRFhSXMAESQK_.jpg

yeah, NSA or FBI wiretapping of foreign agents, they do it all the time as they should

what's your point?

you didn't know they routinely catch domestic collaborators while listening in on these foreign agents?

yeah, NSA or FBI wiretapping of foreign agents, they do it all the time as they should

what's your point?

you didn't know they routinely catch domestic collaborators while listening in on these foreign agents?

You're some aging hippie clown in a roach-infested dump and you don't know shit about the NSA, FBI, or anything else.

C6QRFhSXMAESQK_.jpg

You're missing the part where anyone wireaped Trump. But since the paper used the word I guess that's good enough.

what's your point?

The simple facts are that the intel circus has everything on Russia wiretapped and there is nothing on the Trump Team, according to Clapper, who saw all of the wiretap intel. So the only real crime is the illegal unmasking of the Trump Team by Obamunists like Farkas.

what's your point?

You're some aging hippie clown in a roach-infested dump and you don't know shit about the NSA, FBI, or anything else.
That's why I call him the name Johnny Applesack-of-Shit.

what's your point?

The simple facts are that the intel circus has everything on Russia wiretapped and there is nothing on the Trump Team, according to Clapper, who saw all of the wiretap intel. So the only real crime is the illegal unmasking of the Trump Team by Obamunists like Farkas.

I agree but think it goes far past unmasking FISA intercepts....this is a coup-attempt and therefore, treason.

what's your point?

I agree but think it goes far past unmasking FISA intercepts....this is a coup-attempt and therefore, treason.

A coup attempt, by Obama? I was more disappointed that the Obama admin didn't do more to protect the election like Comey was going to advise on Russian cyber-warfare and fake news boiler rooms. What actions constitute a coup attempt? It looks like an Obama smear campaign against Trump using leaks, but the dems have no power to do a coup. Remember the Trump line "I could shoot someone in Times Square...". He's president for four years, especially if he improves the economy...

what's your point?

A coup attempt, by Obama? I was more disappointed that the Obama admin didn't do more to protect the election like Comey was going to advise on Russian cyber-warfare and fake news boiler rooms. What actions constitute a coup attempt? It looks like an Obama smear campaign against Trump using leaks, but the dems have no power to do a coup. Remember the Trump line "I could shoot someone in Times Square...". He's president for four years, especially if he improves the economy...

What "actions"? First the surveillance, then the obstruction of Cabinet members in the Senate, then the judge-shopping to stop the immigration pause, then the leaks of phone conversations in the Oval Office, then the threat to filibuster Gorsuch, and now the phony Russian narrative carried by each and every major media outlet......and that's just in the first 60 days. That's what a coup looks like....not some Lt.Colonel leading a ragtag army over the WH fence.

C6QRFhSXMAESQK_.jpg
NYT didn't say Trump was wiretapped. Don't play dumb.

POSTED ON MARCH 31, 2017 BY SCOTT JOHNSON IN 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, INTELLIGENCE,OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, RUSSIA
Evelyn Farkas is the former Obama administration Department of Defense official who appeared on MSNBC earlier this month to explain and vouch for the page-one New York Times story on the Obatatons’ efforts to disseminate word of the Trump team’s supposed connection to Russian “hacking.” Farkas left the Department of Defense in late 2015 to become a Clinton campaign adviser. I wrote about her in “A Times source outs herself.”

Appearing on MSNBC on March 2, Farkas spoke as a former Obama administration insider with personal knowledge of the game that was afoot: “I was urging my former colleagues, and, and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration. Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left.” And so on.

Appearing on CNBC yesterday, however, in the wake of the attention drawn to her comments, Farkas denied knowledge of anything. She only knew what she read in the newspapers. Who doesn’t remember Hogan’s Heroes? She went full Sergeant Schultz

FYI-
she stopped working there in September 2016... Trump was not president nor even thought to be the possible president, some day down the road.

She didn't work there when evidence files of the Russian interference were preserved.

Anything she said on that part was hearsay, and not first hand accounts.

FYI-
she stopped working there in September 2016... Trump was not president nor even thought to be the possible president, some day down the road.

She didn't work there when evidence files of the Russian interference were preserved.

Anything she said on that part was hearsay, and not first hand accounts.

Keep on believing that fantasy. Everyone on the Repub ticket was being taped.

She didn't have to work there to keep being supplied with information by her cohorts. They thought they would never be out of power.

She was not talking hearsay, she was relating her actions and that was a first hand account.She made a public confession on national TV and no one can distort what she said. Watch the tape and put the bong down.

What "actions"? First the surveillance, then the obstruction of Cabinet members in the Senate, then the judge-shopping to stop the immigration pause, then the leaks of phone conversations in the Oval Office, then the threat to filibuster Gorsuch, and now the phony Russian narrative carried by each and every major media outlet......and that's just in the first 60 days. That's what a coup looks like....not some Lt.Colonel leading a ragtag army over the WH fence.

I left off physical disruption of Trump rallies and marches (Huntington Beach), organized disruption of GOP town halls, and conservative speakers on college campuses. There is also planned sabotage of the Keystone XL and Dakota pipelines and planned legal challenges to each and every piece of Trump agenda to keep them tied up in court and unable to proceed.

Keep on believing that fantasy. Everyone on the Repub ticket was being taped.

She didn't have to work there to keep being supplied with information by her cohorts. They thought they would never be out of power.

She was not talking hearsay, she was relating her actions and that was a first hand account.She made a public confession on national TV and no one can distort what she said. Watch the tape and put the bong down.

They're trying to say Farkas was out of government in 2016 and couldn't have known what was happening. What they're not saying is she joined the Clinturd campaign and Hillary and Hags Inc. never had their security clearances revoked after she left the Dept.of State. She had access alright and the political will to do something with it.

Forum List

Back