Looks like Trump is preparing to make good on major campaign promise

It would probably be cheaper to get all the poor folks that shot themselves in the foot by voting away their healthcare by putting Trump into office to stand along the border holding hands as a human chain as the wall.

Was that supposed to be funny?

You don't care about poor people... so why not just stack up bodies as the wall and save the concrete for roads for the rich people? Am I right?

What do the poor have to do with illegal immigration?

It's about the wall!

It's about border security.

Border security with poor people!

I assume that all new administrations collect data for research value...

Yeah but for different reasons.
Barry gathered intel to figure out ways to increase illegal immigration.
I see, yet his record on deportations do not jibe with that assumption..want to stop the illegals from coming? Stop letting companies and individuals give them work to earn a living, and they will leave...Yet, companies prefer the illegals, over US citizens...And we damn well know why that is....

I dont care how he does it as long as he secures our border.

well I fucking care. I want a god damn WALL, 30 feet high from Brownsville Texas to San Diego California just like that sorry ass sob promised the country during the campaign thousands of times ... and I don't plan on letting up mocking The Hair Club President or all the dumbass Trumpbots until this country gets one !

Triggered?

American Patriot tired of lying ass mother fuckers who run for office with their dick in one hand and a sack of empty shit promises in the other.

whats your excuse?

I dont care how he does it as long as he secures our border.

well I fucking care. I want a god damn WALL, 30 feet high from Brownsville Texas to San Diego California just like that sorry ass sob promised the country during the campaign thousands of times ... and I don't plan on letting up mocking The Hair Club President or all the dumbass Trumpbots until this country gets one !

Don't forget the ground sensor equipment and drones too!

Whatever it takes.

I can't wait to see the waste, fraud and abuse we're about to witness these next four years.

If the Chicago Murder Rate doesn't start dropping, America will be able to built the Wall with the saving its has on Welfare payments going into Chicago.

I assume that all new administrations collect data for research value...

Yeah but for different reasons.
Barry gathered intel to figure out ways to increase illegal immigration.
I see, yet his record on deportations do not jibe with that assumption..want to stop the illegals from coming? Stop letting companies and individuals give them work to earn a living, and they will leave...Yet, companies prefer the illegals, over US citizens...And we damn well know why that is....

Thats not what the border patrol agents are saying.

I'm really enjoying the meltdown of the left, especially regarding the wall. They're gonna be eating a lot of crow over the next few years. :lol:

Why are liberals so deadset against a secure border?
It will slow the flow of drugs and illegals that are flooding the job market forcing down wages.
It would make it harder for potential terrorist to get into the country,assuming we stop importing them like barry's doing that is.

I'm really enjoying the meltdown of the left, especially regarding the wall. They're gonna be eating a lot of crow over the next few years. :lol:

When Trump rolls into their sanctuary cities and the illegals run for their lives its going to be hilarious.

It would probably be cheaper to get all the poor folks that shot themselves in the foot by voting away their healthcare by putting Trump into office to stand along the border holding hands as a human chain as the wall.

You want poor folks…Your party needs poor folks!
Without poor folks your party dies.

Why not arrest, have a trial, and incarcerate employers that knowingly hire illegals?
Treason Is Not a Property Right

Confiscate any business that hires them, and sell it to a patriot who can make a profit without hiring cheap slavish workers. Even give citizenship to the illegal who participates in the sting.

I say just fine the living shit out of em!!!
Make it far more costly to hire an illegal than it would be to hire a citizen.

Was that supposed to be funny?

You don't care about poor people... so why not just stack up bodies as the wall and save the concrete for roads for the rich people? Am I right?
Libs only care about the poor around election time when they try to baffle them with their bullshit.

Forum List

Back