Looks Like Trump Was Right About Voter Fraud. Vindicated Once Again!!

You must be referring to the MSM that has cried "walls are closing in" since Trump became President.

Tell me: Is your insanely buffoonish statement the product of a lack of self awareness, or simply sheer mental turpitude?
So which voter fraud story has proven to have legs? Of is this the one we've all been waiting years for?

Well ... unless voter fraud was in play, then it wouldn't matter who the opposing candidate was.

That just might be the stupidest thing you have every posted ,and that is a very high bar.

When people are choosing between two candidates, how can the who one of them is not matter?

Though I guess when one is a mindless partisan drone like you that votes only for the party and nothing else you would not understand looking at both candidates.

That just might be the stupidest thing you have every posted ,and that is a very high bar.

When people are choosing between two candidates, how can the who one of them is not matter?

Though I guess when one is a mindless partisan drone like you that votes only for the party and nothing else you would not understand looking at both candidates.
Key word “MIGHT.” But then again, it's more likely that I'm absolutely correct, and you just want to continue squeezing your eyes real tightly, so you don't have to see. They say that a man who will not see has no advantage over a man who cannot see.

Key word “MIGHT.” But then again, it's more likely that I'm absolutely correct, and you just want to continue squeezing your eyes real tightly, so you don't have to see. They say that a man who will not see has no advantage over a man who cannot see.

Yes, I am sure in your world you are absolutely correct. It would never occur to you to look at more than one candidate, the one with the (R) by their name. You have proven that is all that matters to you since you said that it does not matter who the other candiate(s) are.

Now they can take it to a court and show their evidence. 64th lawsuit. Will it stand?
In our corrupt courts fraud will never be proven.. Legal maneuvers and technicalities will make it impossible to present evidence just like what happened in 2020 and 2022.

They will never prosecute any of it because there’s no evidence of it and it’s all made up.

There is no deep state!!!
Confused again? Russian collusion was made up. The fraud happened. Evidentuary hearings were never granted and the cover up continues and the cover up will be eternal because it is a lie and will always be a lie.

I didn't say that.

I am more than open to looking at any evidence you have to provide proving there was.

Yes, I am sure in your world you are absolutely correct. It would never occur to you to look at more than one candidate, the one with the (R) by their name. You have proven that is all that matters to you since you said that it does not matter who the other candiate(s) are.
^^^Coming from a full-on D voter^^^ Point the finger and you have three pointing back.

A friendly reminder of who is in on the massive rigged election conspiracy:

Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas, and the two companies Trump paid to find corruption.

Evil, Satan-worshipping Hitler commies all.

:rolleyes:

What does 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 have to do with 2022?

Are you drunk this morning.

AP found these 469 potential voter fraud cases in 2020 election swing states, including 26 in Pennsylvania

Details from The Associated Press review of potential voter fraud cases in the six political battleground states where former President Donald Trump and his allies disputed his loss to Democrat Joe…
www.mcall.com
www.mcall.com

Damn, a fraud rate of .000038% (and that is only if all 26 were proven to be true, which is doubtful)....that might be the most secure election in the history of our country.

Well done Penn!

What does 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 have to do with 2022?

Are you drunk this morning.

Damn, a fraud rate of .000038%....that might be the most secure election in the history of our country.

Well done Penn!
You wanted evidence that election fraud exists. Quit being so fickle.

Forum List

Back