Looks Like Trump Was Right About Voter Fraud. Vindicated Once Again!!

Ask me how I know you're a phony. If you spent a quarter of the time denigrating idiot Democrats instead of Republicans, I'd almost believe you were an "independent."
I'm thinkin' a good name for leftist Biden weenies would be :
Binerds { plural of course }

Binerds

We all knew that voter fraud occurred in the last general, Presidential election. Both sides of the aisle were perfectly aware of the widespread election manipulation (even though the left refuses to admit it). But an independent group has revealed more damning evidence which will end up vindicating Trump and his claims.

"Trump Proven Right As New Bombshell Audit Uncovers Millions Of Invalid Voter Registrations"

“Through auditing the voter roll databases, obtained directly from state and local boards of elections, we have uncovered millions of invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrants, massive vote discrepancies, and the clear presence of algorithmic patterns we reverse engineered from within the state’s own official records,” Hornik wrote in a new letter.

“To be absolutely clear, there is no known innocent purpose or explanation for why these algorithms exist,” Hornik added.
You are a total sucker.
You get played by life on a weekly basis.

Tell trump to file yet another BS lawsuit and let the courts decide if there is any evidence.
Trump lost all his court cases because he has no evidence.

You will believe any lie you are told

You are a total sucker.
You get played by life on a weekly basis.

Tell trump to file yet another BS lawsuit and let the courts decide if there is any evidence.
Trump lost all his court cases because he has no evidence.

You will believe any lie you are told
Sorry, you can't handle the truth. You'll have to blame your parents and teachers for your lack of knowledge and ability.

Sorry, you can't handle the truth. You'll have to blame your parents and teachers for your lack of knowledge and ability.
what truth?

You present fake news with credibility at all and somehow think it is real?

Tell Trump to take it to court and let the facts decide the truth. Trump has lost every court case, because he has no evidence. This new batch of lies and BS, that only gullible sheep believe, will also fail like everything else has failed.

You don't seem to understand that trump has no real credible evidence. This will fail in court like all of Trump's other lies have failed.

what truth?

You present fake news with credibility at all and somehow think it is real?

Tell Trump to take it to court and let the facts decide the truth. Trump has lost every court case, because he has no evidence. This new batch of lies and BS, that only gullible sheep believe, will also fail like everything else has failed.

You don't seem to understand that trump has no real credible evidence. This will fail in court like all of Trump's other lies have failed.
I know you're triggered. But I can't help you with that. You'll have to take it up with your psychiatrist.

I know you're triggered. But I can't help you with that. You'll have to take it up with your psychiatrist.
great comeback.

I post facts, you post nonsense. Per usual.

Get back to me when a credibe source presents credible evidence of fraud. Which you can't do.

Good luck in court ! Enjoy another disappointing L.

I did no such thing. What I wrote is that after the failed 63 lawsuits which had no evidence, it will be again up to Trump's lawyers to show evidence or be dismissed out of court.

Time will tell if the lawyers will bother with yet another attempt to waste the court's time.
bullshit, not one suit was ever heard in total in any court. They were all dismissed for vague legal bullshit reasons, like no standing which is total bullshit and a poor attempt to block the truth from being heard. Stop believing the lies, NOT ONE case had its day in court.

So you agree that the Deep State has no interest in justice? Glad we agree on that point.

It's funny how the Left went from protesting the CIA and Deep State in the 1960s, to being its most corrupt enablers in the 2020s.

Oh how the party of peacenik radicals has fallen.

And all because of the World's biggest temper tantrum that hasn't ceased since Senor Trumpo descended that escalator in 2015.

The poor dears.

Ah, another story from the boy who cried wolf. Will this turn out to be fake news like every such story before it?

You must be referring to the MSM that has cried "walls are closing in" since Trump became President.

Tell me: Is your insanely buffoonish statement the product of a lack of self awareness, or simply sheer mental turpitude?

bullshit, not one suit was ever heard in total in any court. They were all dismissed for vague legal bullshit reasons, like no standing which is total bullshit and a poor attempt to block the truth from being heard. Stop believing the lies, NOT ONE case had its day in court.
NOT TRUE AT ALL
LIES

Of 64 cases, the group found:

• 20 were dismissed before hearings on the merits,
  • 14 were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his allies before hearings on the merits,
  • And 30 cases included hearings on the merits.
Boom ! You lose

"Charges of unfairness are serious," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed by Trump. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Dismissing the lawsuit on Dec. 4, 2020, District Court James T. Russell wrote that the people behind it failed "to provide credible and relevant evidence" to contest the Nov. 3, 2020 election in accordance with Nevada laws.

Trump allies "did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud," Russell wrote. The contestants failed to prove that illegal votes by ineligible or deceased voters were cast and counted, he wrote.
Russell also noted that it reached its ruling "having considered, without limitation, all evidence submitted to the court."

You are just not very bright. I agree with J-mac on the quality of Fetterman. I was just pointing out how shitty of a candidate the Repubs choose.

When you force people to choose between two pieces of shit, you cannot act shocked when they choose a piece of shit

I don't see you suggesting a better piece of shit, brah. All I ever see you do is sit on the fence and throw rocks at mostly the right side of the fence.

7jevjp.jpg

Last edited:
CALL: "... not one suit was ever heard in total in any court. They were all dismissed for vague legal bullshit reasons,
.... NOT ONE case had its day in court."

RESPONSE: "NOT TRUE AT ALL LIES Of 64 cases, the group found: 20 were dismissed before hearings on the merits,
14 were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his allies before hearings on the merits, And 30 cases included hearings on the merits.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, poster Banker.
I was gonna post the testimony by Ben Ginsberg before the J6 Committee.
But your detailing of the numbers made that effort sorta like piling on.

Still, that has never stopped me before:

Forum List

Back