Looks Like Trump Was Right About Voter Fraud. Vindicated Once Again!!

Finally ... a lefty that doesn't deny that there's evidence.
Pretty sure he was talking about that FAKE evidence they (team Rudy) claims to have, but when asked for the evidence, team Rudy fails again with zero real evidence.

Don't you and Lastamender ever get tired of crying wolf.
Gawd you sound like idiots.

We all knew that voter fraud occurred in the last general, Presidential election. Both sides of the aisle were perfectly aware of the widespread election manipulation (even though the left refuses to admit it). But an independent group has revealed more damning evidence which will end up vindicating Trump and his claims.

"Trump Proven Right As New Bombshell Audit Uncovers Millions Of Invalid Voter Registrations"

“Through auditing the voter roll databases, obtained directly from state and local boards of elections, we have uncovered millions of invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrants, massive vote discrepancies, and the clear presence of algorithmic patterns we reverse engineered from within the state’s own official records,” Hornik wrote in a new letter.

“To be absolutely clear, there is no known innocent purpose or explanation for why these algorithms exist,” Hornik added.
Great source dcenquirer

• Overall, we rate the DC Enquirer Right Biased based on consistent story selection and editorializing that favors a conservative pro-Trump perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the one-sided promotion of propaganda and the occasional use of poor sources which fail fact checks.

And the earth is flat.

No, silly. The Earth is an oblate spheroid. And Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter, Dick Cheney's Halliburton weather machine did not cause Hurricane Katrina, and George W. Bush did not personally set the charges in the World Trade Towers.

And the Deep State exists and Trump won.

Great source dcenquirer

• Overall, we rate the DC Enquirer Right Biased based on consistent story selection and editorializing that favors a conservative pro-Trump perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the one-sided promotion of propaganda and the occasional use of poor sources which fail fact checks.

And this "review" was likely compiled by the Communist Party, or its close affiliate, the DNC.

Pretty sure he was talking about that FAKE evidence they (team Rudy) claims to have, but when asked for the evidence, team Rudy fails again with zero real evidence.

No. He and I discussed things, and he didn't deny that it is real evidence. I know you're all The Borg and attempt to “group think” but every now and then, one of you makes a Freudian Slip.

I never get tired of telling the truth. And never will.

There is more evidence the earth is flat than there is Trump won in 2020

"Evidence" like we're all going to die from "global warming" in a few years, if we don't stop using fossil fuels?

Ok Bunky. You can believe the crap the left is spoon-feeding you. Just remember to chew slowly and don't choke on it. I've never had to perform the Heimlich Maneuver before, so I'm not real sure how it works.

BTW, little froggy. I notice the water in your pan on the stove is gettin' a little steamy. Don't you think it's time you jumped?

:laughing0301:

"Evidence" like we're all going to die from "global warming" in a few years, if we don't stop using fossil fuels?

Ok Bunky. You can believe the crap the left is spoon-feeding you. Just remember to chew slowly and don't choke on it.

You are the one that cannot show one bit of evidence Trump won but you keep saying he did.

Flat Earthers have tons of evidence....way more than you do about Trump...so why do you disregard what they have to say?

You are the one that cannot show one bit of evidence Trump won but you keep saying he did.

Flat Earthers have tons of evidence....way more than you do about Trump...so why do you disregard what they have to say?
12 million votes more than 2016 and 19 bellwhether counties out of 20 is a pretty good indicator Trump won handily.

12 million votes more than 2016 and 19 bellwhether counties out of 20 is a pretty good indicator Trump won handily.

Sure, and the Panthers having more 1st downs, more total yards, more rushing yards, more passing yards, more yards per play than the Broncos are a pretty good indicator they won the 2016 Super Bowl handily.

Three things. First of all, it's a paywall. Second, it says, potential. Nothing to present to a court of law.

Last, your example of the judge being tried, convicted and sentenced shows that it's not a real good idea to attempt to do voter fraud like he did. Too bad the Rump Mobster Lawyers didn't hear about it so they would actually have something they could say in court other than, We are so stupid. But, like in my state, voter fraud is almost always found out before it can affect the election.

Hey, watch it. I have proof the world is flat. When Columbus sailed trying to find the best route to India, he started out with 4 ships, not 3. The Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria, and the Clyde. The Clyde got too close to the edge of the world and fell off it.

Sure, and the Panthers having more 1st downs, more total yards, more rushing yards, more passing yards, more yards per play than the Broncos are a pretty good indicator they won the 2016 Super Bowl handily.
An incumbent just does not lose when that happens. You know it is true and can do nothing to change the history of presidential elections.

Forum List

Back