Looters take advantage of Hurricane Irma

Lots of White people come from Africa...isn't South Africa in Africa? Are you from Africa?
`
You opinions are comical best. At worse, your so-called "arguments" contain enough stereotypes, mindless canards, overly simplistic answers and silly generalizations, which unfortunately, make your replies, less than useless. But I still consider them entertaining. :)
And just what makes Ewe the sole arbiter in judging what I say? I will put a stop to your nonesense with this simple challenge: i dare you to prove your spurious allegations and actually debunk anything i have said.

Blacks commit 5x more violent crimes with 1/5 the population as whites.
Again, you're expecting lefties to apply math skills. Give it up.
But restricting your math formulae to the USA in terms of race based crime stats does nothing for those seeking the truth about the most destructive and murderous people on earth...White people. Add it up...genius.

Since I don't live anywhere but the U.S., there is no need to include anything else.

If you want to make a connection between a person's race and crime statistics, limiting yourself to a single country is pretty disingenuous. If blacks commit crimes at a far lower (or higher) rate elsewhere, it would have an effect on the argument that blacks are more violent, or more inherently criminal, or whatever you are trying to say about blacks as a race.

If you are not blaming just a person's race, of course, that is different.
I once researched and discovered that the USA is the only nation that breaks down arrests.victimization and criminality by race.
The inception of race based crime stats coincided with the civil rights era and integration. Why? Nothing positive as come of it. The data only stigmatizes the majority of Blacks who are God fearing Christians who rarely ever bresk the law.

Further, it perpetuates polarization and is likely the root cause of racial strife and disdain for innocent Blacks by Whites in general.

There absolutely has been something positive that came out of it. It's evidence to refute unfounded claims by you that blacks don't disproportionately commit crimes.

Lots of White people come from Africa...isn't South Africa in Africa? Are you from Africa?
`
You opinions are comical best. At worse, your so-called "arguments" contain enough stereotypes, mindless canards, overly simplistic answers and silly generalizations, which unfortunately, make your replies, less than useless. But I still consider them entertaining. :)
And just what makes Ewe the sole arbiter in judging what I say? I will put a stop to your nonesense with this simple challenge: i dare you to prove your spurious allegations and actually debunk anything i have said.

I dare you to prove anything you've said.

My elderly neighbor said "It's awful, but it's human nature." I agree it's awful, alright, taking advantage of a disaster to rip off businesses. A lot of these looters justify it by saying the insurance companies pay for it. It's not an excuse.

I have a question. I have seen short clips of that video showing the Footlocker looters before. I just watched the whole thing. WHY did they allow someone to video the entire crime, clearly showing who they are, their vehicles, etc.? That part of it is very strange to me.

Blacks commit 5x more violent crimes with 1/5 the population as whites.
But restricting your math formulae to the USA in terms of race based crime stats does nothing for those seeking the truth about the most destructive and murderous people on earth...White people. Add it up...genius.

Since I don't live anywhere but the U.S., there is no need to include anything else.

If you want to make a connection between a person's race and crime statistics, limiting yourself to a single country is pretty disingenuous. If blacks commit crimes at a far lower (or higher) rate elsewhere, it would have an effect on the argument that blacks are more violent, or more inherently criminal, or whatever you are trying to say about blacks as a race.

Do you honestly think blacks are peaceful and prosperous people outside of the US, or are they grossly over represented in crime and the justice systems elsewhere?
Are you asking someone else to research your racist hunch for you.

I once researched and discovered that the USA is the only nation that breaks down arrests.victimization and criminality by race.
The inception of race based crime stats coincided with the civil rights era and integration. Why? Nothing positive as come of it. The data only stigmatizes the majority of Blacks who are God fearing Christians who rarely ever bresk the law.

Further, it perpetuates polarization and is likely the root cause of racial strife and disdain for innocent Blacks by Whites in general.

There absolutely has been something positive that came out of it. It's evidence to refute unfounded claims by you that blacks don't disproportionately commit crimes.

Whoever denied this?
But as they say, if you haven't been there you have nothing to say.
I presume our white trumpies would rather have been born black here?
Free cell phones....
Usually deafening silence from our lifetime privileged white boys

I'll just say this, before white men invaded, the autochthonous people of what was to become the United States of America,they had no written language. Any evidence they warred with each other was written into hisiory by the greatest liars and murderers on earth...White men. I don't doubt that some Indian tribes did fight each other. Not for the land necessarily but because they raided and plundered each other for women, baubles or whatever. Blood vendettas likely started when some one was killed during these raids. But fighting over land was not necessary since game was so plentiful that the entire continent was a prime hunting ground.
Still...the Angel of Death came with White invaders who nearly decimated the entire New World aborigines. There is nothing you can say to justify the unparalleled evil your people carry with them everywhere they go.

Game was plentiful? How do you know?
They got their collective asses whipped by the new tribe in town to fuken bad for them.
And for you to claim the indians werent warlike is a joke.
They slaughtered each other wholesale.
Who told you that ...another white man?

The violence of indians is well documented by indians themselves you idiot.
What tribes have documented this...idiot?
BTW...how many times do i have to repeat myself...sometimes tribes did raid other villages...but the White man epitomized Death everywhere he has gone in the name of Mammon.

So the indians were evil. Glad we cleared that up.
Your ilk called indians Godless
savages even as your savagery surpassed theirs.

Do you honestly think blacks are peaceful and prosperous people outside of the US, or are they grossly over represented in crime and the justice systems elsewhere?
You can call it "racist" and a " hunch" if you wish. It changes nothing.

Blacks are indeed grossly over-represented in the jails, prisons and court systems wherever they are found. They consistently form the dregs of societies in those places. Go to places like Brazil or the UK. There are few exceptions, if any.

EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS THAT!

i don't wear sneakers these last 55 years but these TYPES are all into style and the chance at a new pair of 300 dollar big name sneakers is just too big for their PEA SIZED brains to ignore i guess , kinda funny really as these types are the youts and young adults , fathers , mothers of the future . [chuckle] :afro:

I'm sure there were plenty of spearchuckers who were just as murderous as Stalin and Hitler.
Nope.... Not even close...
Like you're from Africa?
Then you need to reconsider the term African-American.

I have always disliked that label. I'm not a big fan of Asian, either, as there are a whole crapload of Asians who don't fit into the category that used to be known as "Oriental." Of course, white and black have never been extremely accurate labels, either.

Just goes to show that race is, in many ways, an ill-defined concept to begin with, IMO.
Definitions and labels of political convenience.

Game was plentiful? How do you know?
They got their collective asses whipped by the new tribe in town to fuken bad for them.
And for you to claim the indians werent warlike is a joke.
They slaughtered each other wholesale.
Who told you that ...another white man?

The violence of indians is well documented by indians themselves you idiot.
What tribes have documented this...idiot?
BTW...how many times do i have to repeat myself...sometimes tribes did raid other villages...but the White man epitomized Death everywhere he has gone in the name of Mammon.

So the indians were evil. Glad we cleared that up.
Your ilk called indians Godless
savages even as your savagery surpassed theirs.

Yeah...war is like that. To bad for them we were so much better at it.

Whoever denied this?
But as they say, if you haven't been there you have nothing to say.
I presume our white trumpies would rather have been born black here?
Free cell phones....
Usually deafening silence from our lifetime privileged white boys
Considering my passions are American sports and American roots music and that I live in a locale run by prominently and predominantly black people there would certainly be inherent advantages to being born black in the US.

Murder is the only type of violence in the black community? Pfff :laugh:
there are almost as many homicides in white on white violence.
ALMOST as many? How can that be when there are 4 times as many white people? Black people kill MORE than whites with only a fraction of the white communities population! Clearly there is a massive problem.
No the massive problem is that whites kill on a global scale more than any so- called race.
And they killed millions during the 20th century. When God judges your people the murder tab will be higher than any among men. The theft by your people will be so vast that only God can add it up. The lies told by Whites to facilitate thievery and murder will fill the nostrils of the Lord with a stench so poweful even He will recoil in disgust.
God hates a liar and a thief...and ...your kind
has made a science of lying, cheating and thievery. You have made it respectable; and, the techniques are taught in your most prestigious business schools...for the love of money is the root of all evil...
blacks commit murder at SEVEN times the rate of whites
thank god they're not as intelligent as whites
Blacks don't commit murder at 7 times the rate of whites. The FBI stats don't measure world statistics dummy. If they did ...starting in the early 20th century...whites would be statistically more than 10 times likely to commit murder than blacks.
in the US they do
and Africa murder rate FOUR times that of Europe...3 times the US
blacks make America's rate as high as it is--they commit about a THIRD of all murders !!!!!!--remember the Black US pop. is 13%
Brazil and Columbia over 5 times the rate of the US
look at the African countries' murder rates--sky high
so black murder rate much higher than whites
you are wrong--BLACKS are more likely to commit murder

You can call it "racist" and a " hunch" if you wish. It changes nothing.

Blacks are indeed grossly over-represented in the jails, prisons and court systems wherever they are found. They consistently form the dregs of societies in those places. Go to places like Brazil or the UK. There are few exceptions, if any.

EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS THAT!
Your deranged shouting doesn't mesh with reality. Your wishful thinking dissipates as rapidly as your receding hairline once it is aired to the real world.

there are almost as many homicides in white on white violence.
ALMOST as many? How can that be when there are 4 times as many white people? Black people kill MORE than whites with only a fraction of the white communities population! Clearly there is a massive problem.
No the massive problem is that whites kill on a global scale more than any so- called race.
And they killed millions during the 20th century. When God judges your people the murder tab will be higher than any among men. The theft by your people will be so vast that only God can add it up. The lies told by Whites to facilitate thievery and murder will fill the nostrils of the Lord with a stench so poweful even He will recoil in disgust.
has made a science of lying, cheating and thievery. You have made it respectable; and, the techniques are taught in your most prestigious business schools...for the love of money is the root of all evil...
Blacks don't commit murder at 7 times the rate of whites. The FBI stats don't measure world statistics dummy. If they did ...starting in the early 20th century...whites would be statistically more than 10 times likely to commit murder than blacks.
in the US they do
blacks make America's rate as high as it is--they commit about a THIRD of all murders !!!!!!--remember the Black US pop. is 13%
No..only those blacks or whites predisposed to murder usually commit them. Less than 1% out of that 13% BLACK POPULACE commit murder in the USA. And your world stats seem to ommit the huge ethnic purges
Commited by Whites in the early 20th century. Black homicide rates don't even come close...

in the US they do
No..only those blacks or whites predisposed to murder usually commit them. Less than 1% out of that 13% BLACK POPULACE commit murder in the USA. And your world stats seem to ommit the huge ethnic purges
Commited by Whites in the early 20th century. Black homicide rates don't even come close...
blacks are less than 13% of the US population but commit about 30% of the murders
they are much, much more likely to commit murder than whites
less Germans participated in genocide in WW2 than Tutsis in Rwanda per capita

Forum List

Back