Looters take advantage of Hurricane Irma

Keep opening you business in a hurricane zone....well thought out....

So you advocate shutting down L.A.?
And I guess the Tornado Belt should be uninhabited.

Dont forget the Yellowstone caldera,that MOFO could go at anytime.
Could wipe out everything from there to Michigan. Maybe we should just pack up and move back to Europe. But isn't that Arab land now?

Keep opening you business in a hurricane zone....well thought out....

So you advocate shutting down L.A.?
And I guess the Tornado Belt should be uninhabited.

Dont forget the Yellowstone caldera,that MOFO could go at anytime.
Could wipe out everything from there to Michigan. Maybe we should just pack up and move back to Europe. But isn't that Arab land now?

I say we invade canada and mehico and hang out till the ash settles.

Yep....personal responsibility means weighing the options and taking risks in business....and dealing with the chance things go south.

Lemme guess. It's the white man's fault, right?

Didn't say anything of the sort. Socioeconomic status and culture can drive criminality, it doesn't have to be due to race or caused by another race. It's possible that systemic racism could play or have played a part, but I wouldn't personally consider it the driving factor.

The point, however, is that there is no proof or even consensus about what causes people to commit crimes, let alone what causes people of a particular race to commit crimes. Therefore, saying that blacks have a predisposition to commit crimes is certainly not a fact.
Enough of your psychobabble. Blacks have been told for decades they are victims and are entitled. Excuses are made for their conduct and their criminality has been nurtured by political opportunists (liberals). They feel they can commit crimes with impunity and the left is responsible for creating this monster.

None of which has anything to do with what I was saying, which is that it is not a fact that blacks have a predisposition toward crime.
Then why do they commit most of them? Sounds like predisposition to me.

If you think a predisposition to crime is the only reason crime is committed, or that being inherently criminal is the only reason crime is committed, there is no reason for further discussion.

If it's not the only possible reason, then saying it is a fact would be untrue, yes?
I didn't say it was the ONLY reason in every case.
And no, saying it is a fact would not be untrue.
I agree with you on one thing though...there is no need for further discussion.

lol I saw this sign on my friends next door apartment

20170913_095900.jpg

Looters have to be shot, what?

Is America a nation of Law or not?

Unbelievable!:mad-61:

jesus christ wake up to reality ....whites are not the only evil race, as the MSM has brainwashed you to believe

'''3. Shaka Zulu Killed More Zulus Than Any Of His Enemies Did Although a lot of sympathizers have come on to cast doubts on many of the accounts regarding Shaka, there is no doubt that Shaka was a ruthless man, who killed more of his people than any other king.'''

9. Shaka Zulu Killed Many Zulus To Mourn His Mother’s Death When his mother died, he declared a mourning period of more than a year. During this time, crops were not planted and any woman who became pregnant was killed, together with her husband. All the cows that gave birth were killed, so that their calves could know how it felt like to lose a mother'''

Shaka Zulu Facts That Will Shock You

killed 2 million people
Shaka Zulu
I saw the tv series that was eponomously named "Shaka Zulu." However, I saw nothing Shaka did that could compare to the murderous European and Russian killing fields of the early 20th century. And nowhere have I seen any evidence that Shaka killed or was responsible for the deaths of 2 million people. Unfortunately... The legacy of Shaka, like so much of Africa's historical record, has been filtered through the lens of White historians...spawns of the greatest liars on earth. You can rest assured that their version of Shaka's exploits would be tainted..with falsehoids and negative inuendo to prove Africas greatest conquering hero was just as evil and diabolical of character as Hitler or Stalin. I don't think so.

If you want to make a connection between a person's race and crime statistics, limiting yourself to a single country is pretty disingenuous. If blacks commit crimes at a far lower (or higher) rate elsewhere, it would have an effect on the argument that blacks are more violent, or more inherently criminal, or whatever you are trying to say about blacks as a race.

If you are not blaming just a person's race, of course, that is different.
Do you honestly think blacks are peaceful and prosperous people outside of the US, or are they grossly over represented in crime and the justice systems elsewhere?
Are you asking someone else to research your racist hunch for you.
You can call it "racist" and a " hunch" if you wish. It changes nothing.

Blacks are indeed grossly over-represented in the jails, prisons and court systems wherever they are found. They consistently form the dregs of societies in those places. Go to places like Brazil or the UK. There are few exceptions, if any.

EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS THAT!
Your deranged shouting doesn't mesh with reality. Your wishful thinking dissipates as rapidly as your receding hairline once it is aired to the real world.
Kiss my ass. If I someday gain more respect for you, you can kiss my feet. someday perhaps, you could be a simple servant.
We will never meet...and that is fortunate for you.

Do you honestly think blacks are peaceful and prosperous people outside of the US, or are they grossly over represented in crime and the justice systems elsewhere?

Blacks are indeed grossly over-represented in the jails, prisons and court systems wherever they are found. They consistently form the dregs of societies in those places. Go to places like Brazil or the UK. There are few exceptions, if any.

Your deranged shouting doesn't mesh with reality. Your wishful thinking dissipates as rapidly as your receding hairline once it is aired to the real world.
Kiss my ass. If I someday gain more respect for you, you can kiss my feet. someday perhaps, you could be a simple servant.
We will never meet...and that is fortunate for you.

That's only because of your choice to hide.

If you want to make a connection between a person's race and crime statistics, limiting yourself to a single country is pretty disingenuous. If blacks commit crimes at a far lower (or higher) rate elsewhere, it would have an effect on the argument that blacks are more violent, or more inherently criminal, or whatever you are trying to say about blacks as a race.

If you are not blaming just a person's race, of course, that is different.

The premise, my dear, is that blacks are far more likely to commit crime the world over. It is up to you to prove that that is not true. There are PC sources that will make that claim, but try very hard to find something legitimate that contradicts that premise.

It is a known that blacks are more criminal than other races. Deal with that instead of waiting for excuses for slavery, even where it did not exist.
I don't have to prove anything. You never do.
But you can't dodge the murderous campaigns that tore Europe and Russia apart during the early 20th century. White people killed each other by the millions and any one else who got in the way. No Black entity in recorded history has murdered on such a scale...and with such widespread horror. If
some one had compiled race based statistics back then in terms of global homicide...
White killers would have been off the charts.
And their victims were largely other white people...unarmed white people in many cases.

Your ilk called indians Godless
savages even as your savagery surpassed theirs.

Yeah...war is like that. To bad for them we were so much better at it.
That wasn't war...it was wholesale slaughter
by demonic invaders come to steal, plunder, rape and pillage. The Indians had no choice but to fight for their survival. But the White man was unified in his diabolical goals and exploited the divisions among the various indian tribes... You're good at that....But beware...The same divide and conquer strategy is used to divide the races in maintaining the status quo for the wealthy.

So the indians raiding settlers homes and killing them was playing nice?
Sounds like the actions of terrorists to me.
The indians got what they had coming.
The indians would have been much better off if they had joined forces and protected their shores from European invaders. But with their primitive naivete...they just didn't know.
Japan did what the indians should have done... They resisted the painted smiles and
Pulled up the welcome mat when Europeans came to test their weaknesses.
Japan got theirs too, so the lesson is, never fuck with a superior culture.
I wish you would have told the Viet Cong that before they sent 19 year old Americans to Vietnam to fight a losing battle.

Yeah...war is like that. To bad for them we were so much better at it.
That wasn't war...it was wholesale slaughter
by demonic invaders come to steal, plunder, rape and pillage. The Indians had no choice but to fight for their survival. But the White man was unified in his diabolical goals and exploited the divisions among the various indian tribes... You're good at that....But beware...The same divide and conquer strategy is used to divide the races in maintaining the status quo for the wealthy.

So the indians raiding settlers homes and killing them was playing nice?
Sounds like the actions of terrorists to me.
The indians got what they had coming.
The indians would have been much better off if they had joined forces and protected their shores from European invaders. But with their primitive naivete...they just didn't know.
Japan did what the indians should have done... They resisted the painted smiles and
Pulled up the welcome mat when Europeans came to test their weaknesses.
Japan got theirs too, so the lesson is, never fuck with a superior culture.
I wish you would have told the Viet Cong that before they sent 19 year old Americans to Vietnam to fight a losing battle.

That would be the fault of the politicians and their ROE.

Forum List

Back