Looters take advantage of Hurricane Irma

Yeah...war is like that. To bad for them we were so much better at it.
That wasn't war...it was wholesale slaughter
by demonic invaders come to steal, plunder, rape and pillage. The Indians had no choice but to fight for their survival. But the White man was unified in his diabolical goals and exploited the divisions among the various indian tribes... You're good at that....But beware...The same divide and conquer strategy is used to divide the races in maintaining the status quo for the wealthy.

So the indians raiding settlers homes and killing them was playing nice?
Sounds like the actions of terrorists to me.
The indians got what they had coming.
The indians would have been much better off if they had joined forces and protected their shores from European invaders. But with their primitive naivete...they just didn't know.
Japan did what the indians should have done... They resisted the painted smiles and
Pulled up the welcome mat when Europeans came to test their weaknesses.
Japan got theirs too, so the lesson is, never fuck with a superior culture.
I wish you would have told the Viet Cong that before they sent 19 year old Americans to Vietnam to fight a losing battle.
Yeah, we lost about 50,000 men, which is terrible, but they lost over a million, so my point about fucking with superior culture stands. Thanks for the great example!

That wasn't war...it was wholesale slaughter
by demonic invaders come to steal, plunder, rape and pillage. The Indians had no choice but to fight for their survival. But the White man was unified in his diabolical goals and exploited the divisions among the various indian tribes... You're good at that....But beware...The same divide and conquer strategy is used to divide the races in maintaining the status quo for the wealthy.

The indians would have been much better off if they had joined forces and protected their shores from European invaders. But with their primitive naivete...they just didn't know.
Japan did what the indians should have done... They resisted the painted smiles and
I wish you would have told the Viet Cong that before they sent 19 year old Americans to Vietnam to fight a losing battle.
Yeah, we lost about 50,000 men, which is terrible, but they lost over a million, so my point about fucking with superior culture stands. Thanks for the great example!
You might believe the lying white leaders' body count...I don't. I'm skeptical about any thing whites report.

You might believe the lying white leaders' body count...I don't. I'm skeptical about any thing whites report.
If you ask Vietnam, they will tell you they lost 2-3 million, so the number is even higher. :laugh:

If you ask Vietnam, they will tell you they lost 2-3 million, so the number is even higher. :laugh:
So you admit the "white" tally is wrong...????
Ok...my man...you finally sdmit the lie.

In order for you to claim it was a "white tally", you first need to prove that only white people were part of that process. If you can't do that, you are about to look really stupid. :laugh:

In order for you to claim it was a "white tally", you first need to prove that only white people were part of that process. If you can't do that, you are about to look really stupid. :laugh:
I don't need to prove a damn thing. Every non White person in the global majority knows how devious and prone to dishonesty White people are. So even though soldiers in the field report enemy body counts there is no way those totals could be more than estimates. But the final compilations are collected and disseminated to the generals
Who use it to show the politicians how superior we are...even if they have to lie to do it. Its a white thang to do...heh heh heh.

I don't need to prove a damn thing. Every non White person in the global majority knows how devious and prone to dishonesty White people are. So even though soldiers in the field report enemy body counts there is no way those totals could be more than estimates. But the final compilations are collected and disseminated to the generals
Who use it to show the politicians how superior we are...even if they have to lie to do it. Its a white thang to do...heh heh heh.
FFGxaWg.jpg

FFGxaWg.jpg
Do you really think I give a fuck how I look to an imbecile like you?.Even imbeciles like you think normal people are stupid because normal people don't think like they do...but no one cares.:lol:

FFGxaWg.jpg
Do you really think I give a fuck how I look to an imbecile like you?.Even imbeciles like you think normal people are stupid because normal people don't think like they do...but no one cares.:lol:
Your lack of shame isn't a surprise. Your community is apparently clueless about EVERYTHING, therefore you don't know how terrible you look, or maybe your constant failures make you people numb to it.

FFGxaWg.jpg
Your lack of shame isn't a surprise. Your community is apparently clueless about EVERYTHING, therefore you don't know how terrible you look, or maybe your constant failures make you people numb to it.
Who do you think my people are? I'm American...I'm as good as the best Americans and as bad as the worst. When one succeeds we all succeed...when one fails we all fail. When an American dies...a piece of all of us dies too. Regardless of race creed or color.I mean that figuratively of course.

Last edited:
FFGxaWg.jpg
Who do you think my people are? I'm American...I'm as good as the best Americans and as bad as the worst. When one succeeds we all succeed...when one fails we all fail. When an American dies...a piece of all of us dies too. Regardless of race creed or color.I mean that figuratively of course.
Oh, now we are all in it together? What happened to your "white devil" rant? :laugh:

FFGxaWg.jpg
Oh, now we are all in it together? What happened to your "white devil" rant? :laugh:
I was born andraised in the USA...Its the only home I know...but i am not blind to the social conditioning that White people orchestrated to sublimely suggest that White is supetior to Black. Some of us have to stand up and tell the truth,.even if it iffends white people..

I was born andraised in the USA...Its the only home I know...but i am not blind to the social conditioning that White people orchestrated to sublimely suggest that White is supetior to Black. Some of us have to stand up and tell the truth,.even if it iffends white people..
here's the truth
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--blacks are more racist-hateful
blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites
they graduate at lower levels
there is the truth that YOU/blacks/libs/etc are afraid of

here's the truth
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--blacks are more racist-hateful
blacks commit murder at over... blah blah blah

Spare me the favorite white racist go to.
I've read it a thousand times. Those stupid stats describe only the worst minority elements in the black community. The majority of blacks go unheraled for working hard, being good Christians andobeying the laws of the land. Tell me what you know about THEM.

WTF?

Do you really think I give a fuck how I look to an imbecile like you?.Even imbeciles like you think normal people are stupid because normal people don't think like they do...but no one cares.[emoji38]
Oh, now we are all in it together? What happened to your "white devil" rant? [emoji23]
here's the truth
blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites
they graduate at lower levels
there is the truth that YOU/blacks/libs/etc are afraid of
After all that blacks still are number 2 when it comes to murder.
Whites are number one.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

If youre white the headlines read "People brave floods to secure supplies and entertainment"

If youre Black the headlines read "Marauding groups of criminals loot stores for TVs"

Forum List

Back