Looters take advantage of Hurricane Irma

If youre white the headlines read "People brave floods to secure supplies and entertainment"

If youre Black the headlines read "Marauding groups of criminals loot stores for TVs"

WTF?
Yeah, post these headlines Asslips. I assume this is just another one of your cave monkey lies.
That's pretty racist.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Asclepias calls white people "cave monkeys" because HE'S a racist, so now thats what i call him. You must be super new to not know about Asclepias and his "cave monkey" thing. :laugh:

Last edited:
But not nearly as criminal as white people who loot entire continents and kill millions for profit.
`
Stick to the topic. We are talking about the black predisposition for stealing, not your ideological contortions.
Your topic fails on all counts.its afalse narrative based on your personal bigotry alone. My statement OTOH is a matter of historical record. How dare you speak of black thievery when your ilk are the kings of theivery. Shit...your kind perpetrated armed robbery upon the Native aborigines of this land and you have the gall to speak of thievery ...some fuggin nerve...
our ilk? since these things were not done in our lifetime, hard to blame "our ilk"

`
Stick to the topic. We are talking about the black predisposition for stealing, not your ideological contortions.
Your topic fails on all counts.its afalse narrative based on your personal bigotry alone. My statement OTOH is a matter of historical record. How dare you speak of black thievery when your ilk are the kings of theivery. Shit...your kind perpetrated armed robbery upon the Native aborigines of this land and you have the gall to speak of thievery ...some fuggin nerve...
Once again, blaming all whites today for some white history. Not all whites then or now are evil, contrary to your beliefs.
Fuck em....we just took what they had stolen from others.
Not true ... American Indians generally didn't have the concept of land ownership.

What a fuken clown!!!!
Are you really trying to tell me the indians didnt kill each other for prime hunting land?
I'll just say this, before white men invaded, the autochthonous people of what was to become the United States of America,they had no written language. Any evidence they warred with each other was written into hisiory by the greatest liars and murderers on earth...White men. I don't doubt that some Indian tribes did fight each other. Not for the land necessarily but because they raided and plundered each other for women, baubles or whatever. Blood vendettas likely started when some one was killed during these raids. But fighting over land was not necessary since game was so plentiful that the entire continent was a prime hunting ground.
Still...the Angel of Death came with White invaders who nearly decimated the entire New World aborigines. There is nothing you can say to justify the unparalleled evil your people carry with them everywhere they go.

But not nearly as criminal as white people who loot entire continents and kill millions for profit.
`
our ilk? since these things were not done in our lifetime, hard to blame "our ilk"
I guess You are too dumb to know the word "ilk" is one of those timeless words that can tie the actions or attitudes of people who lived hundreds of years ago to people just like them who live today. And there is plenty of domestic and international evil perpetrated in modern times by your ilk as well.

`
I guess You are too dumb to know the word "ilk" is one of those timeless words that can tie the actions or attitudes of people who lived hundreds of years ago to people just like them who live today. And there is plenty of domestic and international evil perpetrated in modern times by your ilk as well.
Your derogatory reply says a lot about you, which is not positive. Ilk means to be like, or similar. Just because someone disagrees with you or has a different opinion, does not make them similar to big bad whitey from history. You are the one blaming whites today for the past.

lol I saw this sign on my friends next door apartment

View attachment 149098
Yeah the dumb happy trigger goons will probably shoot rescuers...especially if the rescuers have one black person with them.
You don't believe people should be able to protect their property?
Yeah. But if you want to be rescued don't shoot everthing that moves. It could be someone coming to help...
YA ...know... I'm disappointed that you would
Place property above a human life.... Property possibly can be recovered but death is so permanent. Choose Life.

`
Your derogatory reply says a lot about you, which is not positive. Ilk means to be like, or similar. Just because someone disagrees with you or has a different opinion, does not make them similar to big bad whitey from history. You are the one blaming whites today for the past.
If we forget the past we are doomed to repeat it.

Place property above a human life.... Property possibly can be recovered but death is so permanent. Choose Life.
A good looter is a dead looter

View attachment 149098
Yeah the dumb happy trigger goons will probably shoot rescuers...especially if the rescuers have one black person with them.
Yeah. But if you want to be rescued don't shoot everthing that moves. It could be someone coming to help...
While looting, you don't know if someone will attempt to hurt you, so in defending your property, you are probably defending your life too

`
I never even suggested forgetting the past, but dwelling on it or insinuating or actually blaming people today for it is uncalled for.

View attachment 149098
While looting, you don't know if someone will attempt to hurt you, so in defending your property, you are probably defending your life too
So let the dumbasses drown if gunfire is heard coming from their direction.

I never even suggested forgetting the past, but dwelling on it or insinuating or actually blaming people today for it is uncalled for.
I disagree...it is called for... V

Without the great economic equalizing force of hurricanes how would America's minorities improve their financial positions? If you don't like hurricanes then you're a racist bigot.

If youre white the headlines read "People brave floods to secure supplies and entertainment"

If youre Black the headlines read "Marauding groups of criminals loot stores for TVs"

WTF?
Yeah, post these headlines Asslips. I assume this is just another one of your cave monkey lies.
That's pretty racist.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Asclepias calls white people "cave monkeys" because HE'S a racist, so now thats what i call him. You must be super new to not know about Asclepias and his "cave monkey" thing. :laugh:
I think Asclepias applies the term only to RW white males...he accepts all others as human.

Forum List

Back