Looters take advantage of Hurricane Irma

Really,

Was anyone shocked that niggas was looting?

YA ...know... I'm disappointed that you would
Place property above a human life.... Property possibly can be recovered but death is so permanent. Choose Life.
A good looter is a dead looter
A good racist is a dead racist.
I would shoot a looter at my home or business regardless of race, you misplace your name calling
When you get to hell..remember...the choice you made to kill sent you there.

They are not afraid of the non-existent "police brutality" when they gettin' busy!

That race needs to clean up its act. Never do you hear the "leaders" condemning this criminal activity so it is obviously encouraged. If blacks wonder why whites don't want to live among them they only need to look at the criminal element among them and white liberal apologists.

Heh heh heh...Your act needs cleaning on a global scale.

JQPUBIC- The majority of slave owners throughout history are non-white you ignorant libtard fuck.

Place property above a human life.... Property possibly can be recovered but death is so permanent. Choose Life.
I would shoot a looter at my home or business regardless of race, you misplace your name calling
You think I am going to Hell if I kill someone who is threatening me? You side with the criminals it seems.

They are not afraid of the non-existent "police brutality" when they gettin' busy!

That race needs to clean up its act. Never do you hear the "leaders" condemning this criminal activity so it is obviously encouraged. If blacks wonder why whites don't want to live among them they only need to look at the criminal element among them and white liberal apologists.

Heh heh heh...Your act needs cleaning on a global scale.

JQPUBIC- The majority of slave owners throughout history are non-white you ignorant libtard fuck.

Are you sure...the very word slave is derived from the Slavs. That European connection
Just can't be easily dismissed. Dont foget that slavery by any other name is still slavery. Peonage, serfdom, indentured servitude...all slaves to be added to White involvement in slavery...Not to mention the African slave trade .

You think I am going to Hell if I kill someone who is threatening me? You side with the criminals it seems.
You did not mention that you would shoot someone for attacking you. You said you'd shoot someone you thought was looting your property.

You did not mention that you would shoot someone for attacking you. You said you'd shoot someone you thought was looting your property.
If I feel like I am in danger I will. Looters should definitely be held accountable. As far as I am concerned, if they are destroying my place of business or home, they are useless excuses for human beings, their lives do not matter to me.

If I feel like I am in danger I will. Looters should definitely be held accountable. As far as I am concerned, if they are destroying my place of business or home, they are useless excuses for human beings, their lives do not matter to me.
Vengeance is mine saith the Lord...

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord...
There is no excuse to side with the criminals either.

Probably going to donate the shoes to a shelter

It is funny that progressives fully support this type of behavior, envy has always been a petty emotion.

not to sidetrack but i've never seen a post of someone supporting these looters. not looking no, but have not seen an article of praise for their actions.

It is funny that progressives fully support this type of behavior, envy has always been a petty emotion.

not to sidetrack but i've never seen a post of someone supporting these looters. not looking no, but have not seen an article of praise for their actions.

You also don't see everyone condemning the looters. It appears some of the posters are making excuses for them.

You also don't see everyone condemning the looters. It appears some of the posters are making excuses for them.

who?

i see jokes. i see generalizations. but i've not seen anyone making a serious attempt at excusing the behavior.

who?

i see jokes. i see generalizations. but i've not seen anyone making a serious attempt at excusing the behavior.

Have you seen any post against the cops that say maybe people should stop being criminals?

who?

Have you seen any post against the cops that say maybe people should stop being criminals?

you just dove into the deep end of stupid n i aint comin in with you.

who?

You seem to be lacking communication skills

who?

You seem to be lacking communication skills
yes. i do.

but only when talking to idiots.

i asked you to show me anyone defending the looters and you failed. twice. you tried the old distraction but i didn't fall for it.

have a nice day.

Forum List

Back