Lori Lightfoot: Chicago is full of racists and misogynists

What has she done that would warrant her being reelected, Marc.
I acknowledge you not having any policies of hers that caused whatever you and your ilk are claiming is the problem.

Thank you.

I acknowledge you not having any policies of hers that caused whatever you and your ilk are claiming is the problem.

Thank you.
I acknowledge you can't come up with a reason she should have been reelected, Marc.
Isn't that where the rubber meets the road?
She didn't get reelected in one of the most liberal cities in the US, that alone speaks volumes
on just what a pathetic mayor she was.

She was the best candidate.

That doesn't negate the fact that she's been viscously and brutally attacked from all sides unfairly though.
Why was she the "best candidate".

Chicago is as blue as blue gets.

Lightfoot is just being a whiner. After years of being a ham handed thug and running the city like she's trying to kill it, now she's playing the victim/race/gender cards.

Fuck her and the Census Cowboy she rode in on.

No, she's a black thing. Real women don't "marry" other women. A real women isn't a man trapped inside a woman's body.

No wonder the left can't even define the word "woman."
And she heap plenty ugly!

Thank you.
Have you looked at the murder rate and violent crime rate in Chicago?
Nah, probably not.

She was the best candidate.

That doesn't negate the fact that she's been viscously and brutally attacked from all sides unfairly though.

No she wasn't at all. Lightfoot scoffed at her own fucking rules closing Chicago's hair salons, when she got a haircut during the height of the Covid shutdowns.

If someone is unable to lead by example, its hard to find anyone worse.

The racist and gender attacks began on that woman the instant she began her career.

She's simply stating facts.

Just do a quick search for "Beetlejuice" on this site alone and see what the results show you.

Republicans and Corporate Dems have been viscous, brutal and mysogynist in their attacks against her.
She sucks at what she does but would be a great horror actress!

The racist and gender attacks began on that woman the instant she began her career.

She's simply stating facts.

Just do a quick search for "Beetlejuice" on this site alone and see what the results show you.

Republicans and Corporate Dems have been viscous, brutal and mysogynist in their attacks against her.
Being viscous, brutal, name calling and attacking politicians is irrelevant. Who voted her into office and how was her performance since 2019?

Poor beetlejuice. Now she can revel in her victimhood.

Possibly she'll get a new job soon? :dunno:

LcGWT7z.jpg

Forum List

Back