Lori Lightfoot: Chicago is full of racists and misogynists

What was the murder rate before her tenure vs after her tenure?

Before Lightfoot took office, other liberals were in charge.

Compare the number of homicides in Chicago to conservative communities, and its terrible.

And those are only the homicides we know about . How many John Wayne Gacys, Crips and bloods, etc. , does the city have that are killing people and not reporting them promptly.

Before Lightfoot took office, other liberals were in charge.

Compare the number of homicides in Chicago to conservative communities, and its terrible.

And those are only the homicides we know about . How many John Wayne Gacys, Crips and bloods, etc. , does the city have that are killing people and not reporting them promptly.
What are the numbers?

What are the numbers?

At least 700-800 people were known to be killed to death in Chicago during each of the past couple of years.

And , even more ominously, an unknown addition number were slaughtered and their survivors didn't bother even reporting their deaths as they saw it as pointless due to the criminal coddling Cook County DA.

My own guess is at least 2-3000 are slaughtered each year in the Killing Fields of Chicago.

At least 700-800 people were known to be killed to death in Chicago during each of the past couple of years.

And , even more ominously, an unknown addition number were slaughtered and their survivors didn't bother even reporting their deaths as they saw it as pointless due to the criminal coddling Cook County DA.

My own guess is at least 2-3000 are slaughtered each year in the Killing Fields of Chicago.
What were the numbers before Lightfoot?

Well, yeah...blue city and all.

“I’m a black woman in America. Of course,” she replied when asked by a reporter if she had been treated unfairly.

BlaBlaA.jpg

What was the murder rate before her tenure vs after her tenure?

Don’t forget to list all the mayors and their party affiliation over the past 50 years while you’re compiling those murder rate stats.
We will wait because this is an important issue.

95+ percent of them are black, exactly what the DemoKKKrats want.

Well yeah, there are a lot of democrats in Chicago. Not enough for Gollum, I guess.

1677713652333.png

“I’m a black woman in America. Of course,” she replied when asked by a reporter if she had been treated unfairly.

She’s one of the stupidest black women in captivity

And that requires a lot of effort on her part

The racist and gender attacks began on that woman the instant she began her career.

She's simply stating facts.

Just do a quick search for "Beetlejuice" on this site alone and see what the results show you.

Republicans and Corporate Dems have been viscous, brutal and mysogynist in their attacks against her.
All she had to do was clean up crime and she was home free

Tell Lori don't let the door hit you on the way out. There maybe hope for Chicago yet, maybe.

Even if you go past Chicago's huge crime problem, a lot of business have left that Shithole during the Lightfoot Regime.

Voters saw how even the Bears are leaving town, after more than 100 years there.

Forum List

Back