🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is more from the Bloomberg article:

The boycott debate comes after pro-Palestinian activists scored several successes in a campaign to blacklist businesses operating in the West Bank and east Jerusalem, land occupied by Israel since 1967 and claimed by Palestinians for a future state.

Dutch asset manager PGGM, which oversees more than 150 billion euros ($203 billion), announced last month it would stop investing in Israeli banks because of their financial operations in the settlements. Norway’s sovereign oil fund last week renewed an investment ban on two Israeli construction companies that build in the West Bank, Africa Israel Investments Ltd. and Danya Cebus Ltd

SodaStream Drops Amid Sanctions Over Jewish Settlements - Bloomberg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch "Man eats rocks" on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNOwNf_kEz0]Man eats rocks - YouTube[/ame]

Future meal of "palestinian" factory workers after the plant closes.

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

Hey guys have you seen the Soda Stream banner ads running on this very USMB site all of yesterday and today? Ha ha ha.

Hey guys have you seen the Soda Stream banner ads running on this very USMB site all of yesterday and today? Ha ha ha.

I thought this was an interesting article about SodaStream. It appears that the reporters were just like Mrs. Sherri and really didn't care about the Arab workerd even though the Arabs they interviewed told them thast they enjoyed working there and getting good wages. Compare that to the sweatshops around the world that these reporters are not exhorting people to boycott. They certainly would never tell anyone to boycott those countries manufacturing products where people are murdered for their religious beliefs.

Seeing SodaStream for myself | Simon Plosker | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel

I thought this was an interesting article about SodaStream. It appears that the reporters were just like Mrs. Sherri and really didn't care about the Arab workerd even though the Arabs they interviewed told them thast they enjoyed working there and getting good wages. Compare that to the sweatshops around the world that these reporters are not exhorting people to boycott. They certainly would never tell anyone to boycott those countries manufacturing products where people are murdered for their religious beliefs.

Seeing SodaStream for myself | Simon Plosker | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel
C'mon Sally, this is obviously Zionist Jewish Hasbera. No way this peaceful co-existance could be happening.

Hey Jihad Sherri, now that the USMB is running Soda Stream ads all the time, perhaps, you should show your outrage and protest against it by fucking off this site. But the shameless propagandist asshole that you are....

Watch "Man eats rocks" on YouTube

Man eats rocks - YouTube

Future meal of "palestinian" factory workers after the plant closes.

Bah that's nothing. Sherri eats shit three times a day.

I posted her baby picture in post #340 :eusa_shhh:

Awwww how cute she was eating' that Zionist shit. Wonder what happened to her?

An emerging victory for freedom of speech for all Americans!

Bill targeting academic groups that boycott Israel halted in New York AssemblyFEATURED

Posted by*Alex Kane

There was little notice last week when the New York State Senate took up legislation to prohibit state aid from flowing to academic groups that boycott Israel. *Itpassed quietly–and overwhelmingly.**But when the same legislation started making its way through the New York Assembly,*activists sprung into action–and have stopped it from advancing, at least for now.

Three committees in the New York Assembly did not discuss or vote on the*anti-boycott legislation, a victory for the coalition of civil liberties and Palestinian rights groups that mobilized fast over the weekend to stop the legislation from passing. Activists said that Assemblywoman Deborah Glick, the chair of the Higher Education Committee, announced that the anti-boycott bill was taken off the agenda for discussion yesterday. Glick also said that the legislation will be reworked, so it could come back in a different form.

Anti-boycott Israel bill halted in New York Assembly

Ya dream on. Apparently you don't know how Zionist New Yorkers are.

So tell us, will you stop posting your crap on this USMB site now that they're advertising Soda Stream banners? How about you show us your outrage by fucking off this site?

So tell us, will you stop posting your crap on this USMB site now that they're advertising Soda Stream banners? How about you show us your outrage by fucking off this site?

USMB supports SodaStream by allowing them to run banners.

Jihadi Sherri is a supporting member of USMB.

Ergo, Jihadi Sherri supports SodaStream.
:thup:

USMB supports SodaStream by allowing them to run banners.

Jihadi Sherri is a supporting member of USMB.

Ergo, Jihadi Sherri supports SodaStream.
:thup:

Ergo Jihad Sherri is a Zionist.

Not to mention she worships a Zionist Jew.

Ho ho ho.

Zionists seem to be obsessed with the eating of shit, they speak constantly about the eating of shit, people shit, dog shit, cat shit!

I guess that is just all a part of being a Zionist and being Lost in Zionism, it consumes it's members with a shit obsession.

A shit obsession to accompany the slander and killing obsessions.

lol

Last edited:
Zionists seem to be obsessed with the eating of shit, they speak constantly about the eating of shit, people shit, dog shit, cat shit!

I guess that is just all a part of being a Zionist and being Lost in Zionism, it consumes it's members with a shit obsession.

A shit obsession to accompany the slander and killing obsessions.

lol

No, it's just that you remind people of disgusting things like shit.

The name Sherri Munnerlyn will forever be embedded is shit.

:9:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back