🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such language.

Do you kiss Mr Jesus with that potty mouth when he stops at your place for coffee??

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.
BfeySLJCYAA3CBM-580x580.jpg

ScarJo with her Fuck me straw!

Zionist pros selling their souls for dollars!

Stupid, I am boycotting Israel.

Let Mrs. Sherri boycott SodaStream and Coke if she wants to. After all, she doesn't get out of the house anyway to buy anything. Let's all check the labels when we buy clothes. If it is made in a Muslim country where people are being killed because of their religious beliefs, just pass it by.

Say, do you think Mrs. Sherri believes she will get 72 studs in the Islamic paradise? If so, they will all look like Frankenstein.

check undies for "MADE IN INDONESIA" and all stainless steel items----knives,
sissors, household junk etc for "MADE IN PAKISTAN"

La la la LOOK FOR --THE UNION LABEL hip hip hooray----MADE IN USA !!!!
(or israel)
Can you imagine? Inside, Jihad Sherri spends all her hours spreading vomit and hate about Israel, and when she gets out, she looks for ways to not it buy Israeli products. Ha ha ha.

What a fucking looser.

BfeySLJCYAA3CBM-580x580.jpg

ScarJo with her Fuck me straw!

Zionist pros selling their souls for dollars!
Such great language from a Christian. Do you guys talk like that during Koran studies...I mean Bible studies, MAHMOUD? Ha ha ha.

Sherri is about as much a Christian as Yasser Arafat. This is all lies, she is a Muslima convert.

Arafart was a saint----he MARRIED A CHRISTIAN---(in fact so did
muhummad------as a BIG TIME FAVOR) What more could you
ask , Gravity? Do you not feel HONORED? In shariah law---
ARAFART's life -----if valued in terms of DINARS-----was worth ----
( I believe my math is correct) FOUR TIMES as much as that
of the life of his "KAFFIRAH" wife (or maybe eight times---I am
not sure) Thus-----were he to kill her-----he could get off by
paying a small sum -----to her mother-----but only if he could
not come up with a good reason for killing her---if he could, it
would be a freebie. If Suha----allowed her daughter to read
the bible-----execution would be legal

Such great language from a Christian. Do you guys talk like that during Koran studies...I mean Bible studies, MAHMOUD? Ha ha ha.

Sherri is about as much a Christian as Yasser Arafat. This is all lies, she is a Muslima convert.

Arafart was a saint----he MARRIED A CHRISTIAN---(in fact so did
muhummad------as a BIG TIME FAVOR) What more could you
ask , Gravity? Do you not feel HONORED? In shariah law---
ARAFART's life -----if valued in terms of DINARS-----was worth ----
( I believe my math is correct) FOUR TIMES as much as that
of the life of his "KAFFIRAH" wife (or maybe eight times---I am
not sure) Thus-----were he to kill her-----he could get off by
paying a small sum -----to her mother-----but only if he could
not come up with a good reason for killing her---if he could, it
would be a freebie. If Suha----allowed her daughter to read
the bible-----execution would be legal
Suha is sitting pretty in France with Billions of dollars of stolen money and she won't send a dime to help "her people" nor will she set foot in the West Bank and Gaza. I wonder why?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

SodaStream stock sinks, and Bloomberg cites ‘sanctions over Jewish settlements’

"On January 15 we reported*SodaStream stocks had plunged*that Monday morning after the announcement Johansson had signed on as the corporations global ambassador. However, we noted at that time there was “no mainstream investment media mention regarding the growing boycott against the corporation.”"

Then:

"A week later we reported*financial writers had been scrutinizing the stock and *listed several mainstream sources noting the controversy over the location of SodaStream’s headquarters in the occupied West Bank– making its product “blood bubbles” at one cocktail party reported by*New York Magazine’s Kat Stoeffel."

Then:

"And today– one day after*SodaStream’s *Superbowl commercial went over like a lead balloon–so did the stock, slumping another 3.3 percent to $35.34, the lowest since Nov. 20, 2012."

And this time the stock price was linked to the controversy.*Bloomberg’s*headline screamed: *SodaStream Drops Amid Sanctions Over Jewish*Settlements."

SodaStream Stocks

Last edited:
Maybe this IS happy news. If the stock keeps sinking, they will close the plant and your "Palestinian" terror scum friends will lose their jobs.

They will either have to start smuggling sperm again, or resign themselves to a life of eating rocks and sand.
:thup:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

SodaStream stock sinks, and Bloomberg cites ‘sanctions over Jewish settlements’

"On January 15 we reported*SodaStream stocks had plunged*that Monday morning after the announcement Johansson had signed on as the corporations global ambassador. However, we noted at that time there was “no mainstream investment media mention regarding the growing boycott against the corporation.”"

Then:

"A week later we reported*financial writers had been scrutinizing the stock and *listed several mainstream sources noting the controversy over the location of SodaStream’s headquarters in the occupied West Bank– making its product “blood bubbles” at one cocktail party reported by*New York Magazine’s Kat Stoeffel."

Then:

"And today– one day after*SodaStream’s *Superbowl commercial went over like a lead balloon–so did the stock, slumping another 3.3 percent to $35.34, the lowest since Nov. 20, 2012."

And this time the stock price was linked to the controversy.*Bloomberg’s*headline screamed: *SodaStream Drops Amid Sanctions Over Jewish*Settlements."

SodaStream Stocks

Closing factories in "Palestine" has consequences...

image002.jpg

SodaStream Drops Amid Sanctions Over Jewish Settlements

Feb 3, 2014 5:01 PM

SodaStream International Ltd., the Israeli maker of home soda machines with a factory in the West Bank, sank to the lowest since 2012 in New York amid growing criticism for businesses operating in a territory that Palestinians seek for an independent state.

SodaStream slumped 3.3 percent to $35.34 in New York, the lowest since Nov. 20, 2012. The stock plunged 26 percent on Jan. 13 after SodaStream reported worse-than-forecast preliminary earnings for 2013

SodaStream Drops Amid Sanctions Over Jewish Settlements - Bloomberg

When the factories close, the "Palestinian" kids will have to eat their own poop because the parents will be broke.

6471_original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back