"Lost, Not Stolen" - The Conservative Case that Biden Won

Election deniers were soundly beaten in Arizona at multiple levels and Republicans still don’t get the message
Well, they have their excuses lined up and ready to go:

Fake news, corruption, rigged, RINO, traitor, commies.

So they NEVER have to admit ANYTHING.

Until Republicans admit that they are the reason they are losing elections, they cannot save their party.

Does that also apply to the Democrats who wouldn't admit that Hillary Clinton was the reason they lost in 2016?

As awful as Donald is, and as ridiculous as his cult may be, I don't see any reason to believe that Democrats don't remain just two steps behind.

Does that also apply to the Democrats who wouldn't admit that Hillary Clinton was the reason they lost in 2016?

As awful as Donald is, and as ridiculous as his cult may be, I don't see any reason to believe that Democrats don't remain just two steps behind.

Hillary had the most flawed candidate in history to run against and still lost.

RINOs are the problem. The kicked MTG off a committee for no reason.
And the swamp is in control. It will not go easily into the night. The authoritarians never do. When the FBI started it did not take many years for it to corrupt. With J. Edgar Hoover an authoritarian. Our innocence died on December 7, 1941. Hoover was a template for post war America.

They got shed of her because she is a spiteful asshole, it's a simple as that.

Sort of like how gop voters got rid of self-described "Trump in heels" Amanda Chase in the Virginia primary race last month.....She's a asshole too.

Nobody wants a loose cannonball with a lit fuse rolling around on deck taking attention away from the task at hand, destroying the leftist's ship.

She wasn't kicked off a committee, she was expelled from a club. But I guess to a Russian piece of shit like you, it's hard to tell the difference.

Also, that club is made up of the most far right wing members of the Congress. So they're "RINOs" then everyone is. But I guess that's what a Russian agitator wants people to think.

I find it hillarious that as the left moves further and further to the extreme, those on the right that want to hold onto core values are the ones labeled the extremists.

Democratic voters are being completely bamboozled and most don’t even realize it. How many 75 year old grandmas that voted for Democrats for years are actually in favor of things like trans men’s competing in women’s sports, etc.? The vast majority aren’t, but they vote for the extremists running the Democratic Party anyway.

I happen to believe 2020 was flat-out stolen and no amount of dem shilling will change my mind in that regard.

The mere fact that the leftists want to keep in place the "emergency" measures around voting put in place during the covid is all the testament you need to that.

Case in point, here in Virginia the leftists put a 45-day early in-person voting period in place when they held total sway.....Who the fuck needs 45 days to vote? Not to mention what can transpire in 45 days in a heated election. Hell's afire you could be voting for a dead man if you voted the first day and the hopeful you voted for expired.

Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, the 2020 election being stolen will remain as such in half of the country's minds till the day they die.....How many election cycles is that?
Mail in voting has been used by states for years with no complaints from either side..until the savior lost his re-election bid. Then all the sudden, it was corrupt. :rolleyes:

I find it hillarious that as the left moves further and further to the extreme, those on the right that want to hold onto core values are the ones labeled the extremists.

What are your core values?

Ending Abortion
Ending Affirmative Action
Restricting the rights of gays and Transexuals
Fighting Woke

Most American voters disagree with you

What are your core values?

Ending Abortion
Ending Affirmative Action
Restricting the rights of gays and Transexuals
Fighting Woke

Most American voters disagree with you
No, most media (almost all) say that. We know they lie more than they tell the truth. No one is going to believe the majority of Americans want this country destroyed. You might, but you too are a liar.

Forum List

Back