Lots of New Symbols Deemed to be Racist By the Woketarded Left

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is just amazing to me how many things are being purged from our popular culture because some Marxist wack-jobs are claiming them to be racist symbols.

The O K hand gesture, Betsy Ross Flag, Bowl haircuts and anti-Antifa signs are all now deemed racist.
Nolte: ADL Adds ‘OK’ Sign, Bowl Haircuts, Anti-Antifa Logo to ‘Hate List’

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) added the “OK” hand signal, the “bowlcut,” and anti-Antifa logos to its list of “modern calling cards of hate.”
Yep, you read that correctly, Jim Carrey’s bowl haircut in Dumb and Dumber is now … problematic, as are the early Beatles, Moe from the Three Stooges, and Mary Stuart Masterson in everything.

Eddie Murphy’s iconic “OK” shot from Beverly Hills Cop? Super-problematic. Don’t even get me started on Murphy’s Buckwheat impersonation, oh-tay?...

And then there are the problematic anti-Antifa symbols. The ADL explains those this way:

Some anti-antifa symbology simply re-imagines earlier anti-SHARP imagery, such as overlaying a red circle and diagonal bar on top of a common antifa symbols such as side-by-side red or red and black flags (derived from the logo of the 1930s German anti-fascist group Antifaschistische Aktion) or three downward-facing arrows (originating with German and Austrian Social Democrats opposing Nazism in the 1930s).​

Liking Tom Brady is now racist, even though there is no evidence he is racst himself, lol.
Professor Claims Tom Brady's Popularity Tied to Rising 'White Supremacy'

And this craziness is being enforced by idiots like the leaders of Major League Soccer because they are gutless morons.
MLS Joins Forces with Antifa to Lift 'Iron Front' Ban, Betsy Ross Flag Still Too Political

Whatever happened to free speech and telling the Marxist to go pound sand?

tenor.gif

This is just amazing to me how many things are being purged from our popular culture because some Marxist wack-jobs are claiming them to be racist symbols.

The O K hand gesture, Betsy Ross Flag, Bowl haircuts and anti-Antifa signs are all now deemed racist.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) added the “OK” hand signal, the “bowlcut,” and anti-Antifa logos to its list of “modern calling cards of hate.”
Yep, you read that correctly, Jim Carrey’s bowl haircut in Dumb and Dumber is now … problematic, as are the early Beatles, Moe from the Three Stooges, and Mary Stuart Masterson in everything.

Eddie Murphy’s iconic “OK” shot from Beverly Hills Cop? Super-problematic. Don’t even get me started on Murphy’s Buckwheat impersonation, oh-tay?...

And then there are the problematic anti-Antifa symbols. The ADL explains those this way:

Some anti-antifa symbology simply re-imagines earlier anti-SHARP imagery, such as overlaying a red circle and diagonal bar on top of a common antifa symbols such as side-by-side red or red and black flags (derived from the logo of the 1930s German anti-fascist group Antifaschistische Aktion) or three downward-facing arrows (originating with German and Austrian Social Democrats opposing Nazism in the 1930s).​

Liking Tom Brady is now racist, even though there is no evidence he is racst himself, lol.

And this craziness is being enforced by idiots like the leaders of Major League Soccer because they are gutless morons.
MLS Joins Forces with Antifa to Lift 'Iron Front' Ban, Betsy Ross Flag Still Too Political

The "OK" hand sign is a 4Chan troll that the moonbats fell for.

The "OK" hand sign is a 4Chan troll that the moonbats fell for.

Guess who started it?

"White" Christmas is "racist"!!!

If you want to do away with it, we need more "global warming"...

What a conundrum!!!
head-spin.gif

The Bee Explains: Common Racist Hand Signals

I discard that word and it’s attempted application as an illiteracy.
What do they wish to be woke from?
I think I know.
They shuffled off to high school and college in pajamas, bedroom slippers and nitey shirts, uncombed hair and unbathed so Yes, being awoke from being asleep.

Forum List

Back