Louisiana Black Man Gets Life In Prison At Angola For Selling $20 Worth Of Pot ( It's Justifiable)

As a complete advocate against drug use, especially pot, this sentence is justified and needed to be carried out despite the circumstances. This black dealer would have eventually got young white girls hooked on dope, raped and possibly killed by these feral criminals in drug deals gone bad. This life sentence will end that possibility. More of these type people need to be taken off the streets and handed deserving sentences like what this type person recieved.. Kudos for the Shreveport PD for doing a job well done.

Louisiana man gets life in prison for selling 20 worth of pot

My favorite line from this idiot is "This black dealer would have eventually got young white girls hooked on dope, raped and possibly killed by these feral criminals in drug deals gone bad.". In other words, he is not worried about blacks on drugs, but that they will get white girls hooked on dope. lmao Because, you know, pot is such an addictive drug and will make those poor white girls do things like have sex with black men. lol

Too funny!!

The title of the article is actually misleading. Selling $20 worth of pot is not what got him life. It was the 3 prior felony convictions that did that.

It's still wrong.

I agree. But that is because I think pot should be legal.

As for the "Three Strikes" laws, I'm not arguing whether that is right or wrong. I will point out that none of the 3 felony convictions he had were violent. That should mean something.

The article said they were non violent. If one of them had been armed robbery, then I would have no pity for the guy because I think when you stick a gun in a person's face and make him or her fear for their life, you should never see daylight again. But this article is all we have to go on, biased as it appears to be, and it says non violent felonies.

That is what I said. That none of the 3 convictions were violent.

I'm pretty sure I saw what you said. I just wish this forum marked posts that have been edited like others do.

As a complete advocate against drug use, especially pot, this sentence is justified and needed to be carried out despite the circumstances. This black dealer would have eventually got young white girls hooked on dope, raped and possibly killed by these feral criminals in drug deals gone bad. This life sentence will end that possibility. More of these type people need to be taken off the streets and handed deserving sentences like what this type person recieved.. Kudos for the Shreveport PD for doing a job well done.

My favorite line from this idiot is "This black dealer would have eventually got young white girls hooked on dope, raped and possibly killed by these feral criminals in drug deals gone bad.". In other words, he is not worried about blacks on drugs, but that they will get white girls hooked on dope. lmao Because, you know, pot is such an addictive drug and will make those poor white girls do things like have sex with black men. lol

Too funny!!

The title of the article is actually misleading. Selling $20 worth of pot is not what got him life. It was the 3 prior felony convictions that did that.

It's still wrong.

It's much more cruel to leave him on the streets.
Now he has air conditioning during the summer, heat in the winter, a bed to sleep on, 3 meals per day and health care and dental care.

If it's so great, why don't you go there?

Yeah, no need to worry about that pesky constitution, huh? No need to worry about any mistakes that cannot be rectified. No need to address any acutal problems. Just gun them down.

And why stop with drug dealers? Speeding is one of the leading causes of fatal auto accidents. Why not start executing speeders? I bet it would cut down on people driving too fast. It would certainly help the traffic problems.

The US Constitution died during the first term of Abraham Lincoln. It was a flawed document to begin with and needs to be replaced.

There are no innocent people over age 5 in this world. Not you. Not me. Nobody. Dead Men/women Commit No Crimes.

I wouldn't stop with drug dealers. Speeders wouldn't be my next step, but they could be on the list. Drunk Drivers definitely would be.

Yes, but with one caveat. The Constitutional Republic died because of Herr Lincoln Über Alles. The Constitution wasn't flawed, the departure from its restraint from government was. It's a shame that only Lincoln was overthrown by assassination, the entire government should have been overthrown. Our failure to do so was acquiescence to a permanent all powerful state.

Too funny!!

It's still wrong.

I agree. But that is because I think pot should be legal.

As for the "Three Strikes" laws, I'm not arguing whether that is right or wrong. I will point out that none of the 3 felony convictions he had were violent. That should mean something.

The article said they were non violent. If one of them had been armed robbery, then I would have no pity for the guy because I think when you stick a gun in a person's face and make him or her fear for their life, you should never see daylight again. But this article is all we have to go on, biased as it appears to be, and it says non violent felonies.

That is what I said. That none of the 3 convictions were violent.

I'm pretty sure I saw what you said. I just wish this forum marked posts that have been edited like others do.

I did not edit it. Even if I had, on most sites the original shows up in the quote (if quoted before it was edited).

Too funny!!

It's still wrong.

It's much more cruel to leave him on the streets.
Now he has air conditioning during the summer, heat in the winter, a bed to sleep on, 3 meals per day and health care and dental care.

If it's so great, why don't you go there?

When did I ever say it was great?

Yeah that's been tried and we all know what happened.

Yes, I do. Corrupt government officials failed to enforce the law and proper punishments were not handed out to those who were convicted. That's part of why I believe the punishment must be so harsh this time around.

Why do you care if someone wants to get high.

If that person were able to be locked in a 8'x8' concrete room while they were high, GREAT. Unfortunately all too often these people are drunk or high in public places, or while making decisions that affect people other than just themselves. In 1999 that lead to six DEAD firefighters in Worcester, MA. Do I really need to say any more?

Mind your own business will ya?

I am minding my business. Until there is a way to fully separate myself from this society and still maintain my needs, everything that happens in this society IS MY BUSINESS, because it affects me.

Yeah that's been tried and we all know what happened.

Yes, I do. Corrupt government officials failed to enforce the law and proper punishments were not handed out to those who were convicted. That's part of why I believe the punishment must be so harsh this time around.

Why do you care if someone wants to get high.

If that person were able to be locked in a 8'x8' concrete room while they were high, GREAT. Unfortunately all too often these people are drunk or high in public places, or while making decisions that affect people other than just themselves. In 1999 that lead to six DEAD firefighters in Worcester, MA. Do I really need to say any more?

Mind your own business will ya?

I am minding my business. Until there is a way to fully separate myself from this society and still maintain my needs, everything that happens in this society IS MY BUSINESS, because it affects me.

Firefighter die all the time in fires started by accident we might as well shoot those people too?

In fact why don't we shoot the fire chief who sent his men in with shitty equipment?

Yeah, no need to worry about that pesky constitution, huh? No need to worry about any mistakes that cannot be rectified. No need to address any acutal problems. Just gun them down.

And why stop with drug dealers? Speeding is one of the leading causes of fatal auto accidents. Why not start executing speeders? I bet it would cut down on people driving too fast. It would certainly help the traffic problems.

The US Constitution died during the first term of Abraham Lincoln. It was a flawed document to begin with and needs to be replaced.

There are no innocent people over age 5 in this world. Not you. Not me. Nobody. Dead Men/women Commit No Crimes.

I wouldn't stop with drug dealers. Speeders wouldn't be my next step, but they could be on the list. Drunk Drivers definitely would be.

Yes, but with one caveat. The Constitutional Republic died because of Herr Lincoln Über Alles. The Constitution wasn't flawed, the departure from its restraint from government was. It's a shame that only Lincoln was overthrown by assassination, the entire government should have been overthrown. Our failure to do so was acquiescence to a permanent all powerful state.

If Lincoln had not been assassinated, the United States would have no black people who were the descendants of slaves. There would have been no civil rights movement. It was his plan to round up every black person in the country and repatriate them back to Africa. As it was, hundreds of black people took him up on his offer of relocation and left voluntarily. Lincoln was no real friend of blacks. He was a serious racist who was vocal in his opinion that black and white folks could never live together.

The article said he was "entrapped" but it doesn't explain how. That's an indication of the spin that passes for news. Don't tell me the defendant wasn't offered a plea. Instead he decided to go to trial with three felony convictions. His lawyer might need a CAT scan but the system works.

If Lincoln had not been assassinated, the United States would have no black people who were the descendants of slaves. There would have been no civil rights movement. It was his plan to round up every black person in the country and repatriate them back to Africa. As it was, hundreds of black people took him up on his offer of relocation and left voluntarily. Lincoln was no real friend of blacks. He was a serious racist who was vocal in his opinion that black and white folks could never live together.
Wrong. Lincoln wanted to relocate Blacks but he gave up long before he was assassinated. White people would have had to do the work Blacks were doing. There was no way that was going to happen. You also forgot to mention it was all voluntary. Dont tell such obvious lies.

yea....have you ever smoked pot?.....just curious....

Nope. Nor will I. I have had the unpleasant experience of dealing with college roommates and classmates who use it; and attending a yearly memorial event for 6 firefighters who lost their lives in a fire started by a pair of potheads.

Now, I've got one for you..... Would you, while under the influence of an "average" amount of marijuana be willing to negotiate the most important contract of your life, have to try to save yourself from a life threatening event, or operate a multi-person vehicle?
a little secret for you A.....most people i know who smoked pot including myself.....would not be high if we knew that we had to negotiate the most important contract of our lives or had to operate a multi-person vehicle.....

nothing like wanting to live in a society where everyone is so scared of the govt. that no one wants to go outside....who knows when you might step off that path.....:dunno:

Easy enough to step off that path in the home as well, which would bring just as swift Justice; so why not go outside?
ill tell you what.....you live in that world,ill continue in mine,one that allows people to fuck up without vaporizing them if they did...

yea....have you ever smoked pot?.....just curious....

Nope. Nor will I. I have had the unpleasant experience of dealing with college roommates and classmates who use it; and attending a yearly memorial event for 6 firefighters who lost their lives in a fire started by a pair of potheads.

Now, I've got one for you..... Would you, while under the influence of an "average" amount of marijuana be willing to negotiate the most important contract of your life, have to try to save yourself from a life threatening event, or operate a multi-person vehicle?

None of those examples are relevant to you wanting snipers to shoot people smoking pot.

I used to smoke a good bit. No, I would never try to negotiate an important contract while stoned. As for saving myself from a life threatening event, the adrenalin would remove almost all the buzz, so I would be fine. And no, I doubt anyone would say it is ok to operate a multi-person vehicle under the influence of anything. That goes for pot, alcohol, xanax or nyquil.

But this idea that you execute everyone who breaks the rules is simply ridiculous.
it would sure keep the population low.....and the ones surviving would be so paranoid and tense.....geezus this guy must be a regular riot to be around....

Wrong. Lincoln wanted to relocate Blacks but he gave up long before he was assassinated. White people would have had to do the work Blacks were doing. There was no way that was going to happen. You also forgot to mention it was all voluntary. Dont tell such obvious lies.
That's not why he gave up, the chunk of lead in his noggin is what stopped him. Lincoln wasn't anywhere near the hero you make him out to be. He saw negroes as a blight in this country.

That's not why he gave up, the chunk of lead in his noggin is what stopped him. Lincoln wasn't anywhere near the hero you make him out to be. He saw negroes as a blight in this country.
You must hate history or dont know how to read. Lincolns stopped his efforts a full year before getting blasted. Lincoln is no hero to me. You must be one of those white boys that think you know what Blacks think.

You must hate history or dont know how to read. Lincolns stopped his efforts a full year before getting blasted. Lincoln is no hero to me. You must be one of those white boys that think you know what Blacks think.
1. You're an idiot.
2. I'm not white.
3. After the single biggest power grab in American history by the worst tyrant in American history, nothing was out of reach for Lincoln had he lived.

4. Leftists never give up on anything, you just postpone it until a more opportune time like you do with the "fairness" doctrine.

5. You're an idiot.

1. You're an idiot.
2. I'm not white.
3. After the single biggest power grab in American history by the worst tyrant in American history, nothing was out of reach for Lincoln had he lived.

4. Leftists never give up on anything, you just postpone it until a more opportune time like you do with the "fairness" doctrine.

5. You're an idiot.
Youre a retarded idiot.
You have to be white or wish you were.
Lincoln stopped his push to have Blacks deported a full year before he died. Nothing you say can change that fact.
Of course leftists never give up. Only rightwings quit after being mocked for fools.

1. You're an idiot.
2. I'm not white.

5. You're an idiot.
Youre a retarded idiot.
Lincoln stopped his push to have Blacks deported a full year before he died. Nothing you say can change that fact.
Of course leftists never give up. Only rightwings quit after being mocked for fools.
Your posts are worthless, ignorant trash. I can't dumb it down any further for you, sorry.

1. You're an idiot.
2. I'm not white.

5. You're an idiot.
Youre a retarded idiot.
Your posts are worthless, ignorant trash. I can't dumb it down any further for you, sorry.
You are correct. Being wrong is about as dumb as you can make it for anyone.

Forum List

Back