Louisiana sheriff captain resigns rather than bowing down to political correctness

We need to replace him with a tri-racial, gender fluid albino pansexual liberal. They'll show us how to truly achieve peace and civility in our communities

I am so fed up with white people on public payrolls, taking stands on issues that are outside the law. You don't want to marry gays, than quit your fuckin job, you don't want to do security at a concert, than gotdamnit don't...you don't want to follow the law, than find another fuckin job and get off the backs of those very nigga's that do pay your salary. You fuckin nuts have got to understand, THE WORLD IS CHANGING AND EITHER GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR CHECK THE FUCK OUT....WE'VE HAD IT WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!

What about The 24 thugs who are suspected of multiple felonies?
At the end of the day, its just a damn job. This John Wayne bs stance he's taken is beneath the people who he represents.

I am so fed up with white people on public payrolls, taking stands on issues that are outside the law. You don't want to marry gays, than quit your fuckin job, you don't want to do security at a concert, than gotdamnit don't...you don't want to follow the law, than find another fuckin job and get off the backs of those very nigga's that do pay your salary. You fuckin nuts have got to understand, THE WORLD IS CHANGING AND EITHER GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR CHECK THE FUCK OUT....WE'VE HAD IT WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!

At the end of the day, its just a damn job. This John Wayne bs stance he's taken is beneath the people who he represents.

It isn't just a job

It isn't just a job
fine, call it a career, call it a calling, call it what you want...

no part of it involves making a 'call out' video for the interwebs to make yourself famous.

just do the damn job

It isn't just a job

Yes it is. Regardless of the details, its a job...a job anyone has the power and the right to walk away from. Even a parent who no longer wishes to be a fuckin parent, can walk away from their child...happens every day. So don't give me this bullshit, it isn't just a job, cause it is.

Did you read the article?
Or does your nursing home need a security gard?

What did I miss amid your insults?
The facts.

Which ones?
All of them.
1. Breitbart is notorious for having no credibility .
2. Anyone who takes it seriously is a gullible dumbass.

Those aren't facts. That's your opinion.

I didn't think I missed anything...lol!
No that's fact. search it or don't you know how?

It isn't just a job
Yes it is and he's working on the taxpayers dime, end of story.

Yeah, that

Exactly. I thought he made a fool of himself in that video. Of course, the people who think what he did was awesome are also the same kind of people who think Donald Trump will make a good president.

Exactly. I thought he made a fool of himself in that video. Of course, the people who think what he did was awesome are also the same kind of people who think Donald Trump will make a good president.
Yeah, we in the MAJORITY.

roflmao

What country are you moving to after Trump takes the Oath of Office, Taz?

Yeah, we in the MAJORITY.

roflmao

Hitler was elected too. So was Chavez. What's your point? That people can do stupid things in large groups?

Forum List

Back