Louisiana With a BOMBSHELL New Law: Making ALL Abortion Homocide and Allowing MURDER CHARGES for Miscarriage or Abortion

It hasn't passed........No one here knows the odds of passing..........

If it does..........then it will correct itself on the local level if needed..........That was always how this country was supposed to work.......

The Feds have too much power........and the people need a taste of actually having a say again.......LOCALLY.

Funny you should mention "dictator" considering your orange pile of shit won't be happy until that 's what he is.

He's the one who sucked the ass of every one of them that he ever met including his buddy Putin.
Putin is making that thing in office now look like a joke.........Well he is one........It's elder abuse........

He didn't invade anyone on Trump's watch...........but twice on JOES...........wonder why .

Oh well............Good news I heard he found the bathroom by himself today.

It's a bill not a bombshell. It's possible that the bill was crafted with the intent of angering the left by either republican or democrat state officials. Let the democrat process take place and save your righteous hysteria until if and when it becomes law.

My take on this is to change the law if you do not like it. Vote out those who,support it.

Its how a Constitutional Republic works.

I am pro choice and disagree, but if the legislature passes a bill you do not like, vote to change it.
It's difficult to do what you describe when the crazies outnumber sane people in States like Mississippi.I

The Guv in that State is a first class illiterate jerkoff.

It's a bill not a bombshell. It's possible that the bill was crafted with the intent of angering the left by either republican or democrat state officials. Let the democrat process take place and save your righteous hysteria until if and when it becomes law.
The left is gaslighting their lunatic armies to cause violence. They will threaten the justices.........and last I heard they have had to fence in SCOTUS.

Bunch of dang animals...............Ready to kill for the right to kill babies...............Doubt this bill will pass...........Even if it does.......people will throw them out of office and fix it.

At the local level this is handled much better........And how it should be.

It's difficult to do what you describe when the crazies outnumber sane people in States like Mississippi.I

The Guv in that State is a first class illiterate jerkoff.
LOL

We are just trying to drive you fuckers out............Pack up and go to California.....................

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT..........that would be Awesome.

Funny you should mention "dictator" considering your orange pile of shit won't be happy until that 's what he is.

He's the one who sucked the ass of every one of them that he ever met including his buddy Putin.
Seek help soon.:itsok:

Putin is making that thing in office now look like a joke.........Well he is one........It's elder abuse........

He didn't invade anyone on Trump's watch...........but twice on JOES...........wonder why .

Oh well............Good news I heard he found the bathroom by himself today.
It was the family bathroom cuz he saw it had a changing table.

Official Bill that would make any Fetal Death past the moment of fertilization (conception) a Homocide: https://legiscan.com/LA/text/HB813/id/2549012/Louisiana-2022-HB813-Introduced.pdf

A. In this Code the terms enumerated shall have the designated meanings:
8 * * *
9 (7) "Person" includes a human being from the moment of fertilization and
10 implantation and also includes a body of persons, whether incorporated or not.
11 * * *
12 (11) "Unborn child" means any an individual of the human species being
13 from fertilization and implantation until birth.

Welcome to a 6-3 Conservative SCOTUS ladies and gentlemen. Buckle up, because they are not just going after some women - they are going after all women. Thoughts?

It is just as "reasonable abortion law" as many of the "reasonable gun control laws".

Not in universal matters like this.

A state cannot make murder legal, they can't take away your constitutional rights.
The 2nd Amendment is universal, and yet different states have different gun laws. And the right to bear arms is actually in the Constitution, unlike the “right” to kill your baby.

Forum List

Back