Louisiana's Clay Higgins: DHS Chief Mayorkas Carrying Out ‘Insidious Agenda’ to Transform America with Illegal Immigration

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Louisiana's Cajun John Wayne speaks the truth.our national security has been obliterated at the southern border by the usurper, Joe Biden, and his insidious Cuban born commie Mayorkas. That $33 billion to Ukraine this past week could have been enough to complete Trump's wall and round up all the illegal third worlders in this country.

Recently Mayorkas was back in front of the Senate claiming white extremists were the biggest domestic threat in our country. Very curious that he couldn't name a single case they've pursued though when pressed.
Apparently, all the "mostly peaceful" arsonists & felons from BLM or Imafa don't count as actual threats, now matter how much they kill, rape, burn & pillage.
It's almost like these guys in charge are purposely lying about everything...

Louisiana's Cajun John Wayne speaks the truth.our national security has been obliterated at the southern border by the usurper, Joe Biden, and his insidious Cuban born commie Mayorkas. That $33 billion to Ukraine this past week could have been enough to complete Trump's wall and round up all the illegal third worlders in this country.

The one world without borders crowd is fueled by jealousy, total ignorance of the human condition(human nature), greed, laziness, narcissism, perversion of quality of life & lust for personal power over others. In short the one world crowd caters strictly to the dark side of humanity as history so richly illustrates.

How is it any different than the last forty years?

Recently Mayorkas was back in front of the Senate claiming white extremists were the biggest domestic threat in our country. Very curious that he couldn't name a single case they've pursued though when pressed.
Apparently, all the "mostly peaceful" arsonists & felons from BLM or Imafa don't count as actual threats, now matter how much they kill, rape, burn & pillage.
The left is full of VICIOUS LIARS.

These people are worse than the Soviets were!

Tell ya what - if they try that Summer of Love shit again, heads will be cracked.

And I'll help, I'll participate. I'm not willing to allow the leftist fucktards to threaten my children. I'm going to threaten THEM instead.

Tell ya what - if they try that Summer of Love shit again, heads will be cracked.

And I'll help, I'll participate. I'm not willing to allow the leftist fucktards to threaten my children. I'm going to threaten THEM instead.
Even blacks know it now. All over YouTube

We need a good Republican president to give them amnesty.

Thousands of Americans are being killed by illegals outright or via the drugs they are trafficking across the border. We should be on a war footing at our southern border.

They are lying.

From the way things are going I can only assume they want something similar to Brazil and other south American countries where the vast majority of the people live in shit holes and live meaningless lives while the rich and powerful have everything and don't even drive through slums, they go everywhere in helicopters.

This whole Disinfo Ministry is designed to target the majority of white American males whom who are falsely accused by DHS already to be the #1 boogeyman, tho' it be fake.
Obama is behind it and they eventually want our guns.

Gov Abbott needs to step down

This whole Disinfo Ministry is designed to target the majority of white American males whom who are falsely accused by DHS already to be the #1 boogeyman, tho' it be fake.
Obama is behind it and they eventually want our guns.
Sounds like slavery

Forum List

Back