🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love these GOTCHA questions from the Democrats in the Barrett hearing this morning.

My God, Durban showing pictures of folks with pre-existing conditions. These will be protected for God's sake. Its all the other crap the ACA does that needs to be repealed. Only morons don't get this.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?
2) Why do you want to take away womens’ rights?
3) Why do you want millions of people to die without healthcare

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!
Who asked those questions? I sure as hell didn’t hear that. I thought Feinstein’s line of questioning was perfectly respectful and legit.
That's because you're a douchebag. Feinstein is scum. She's the one who led that charge against Brett Kavanaugh.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!
Who asked those questions? I sure as hell didn’t hear that. I thought Feinstein’s line of questioning was perfectly respectful and legit.

Feinstein was asking about AutoZone being racist and Barrett supporting Autozone. Feinstein even WRONGLY referred to the Brown versus the Board of education. What the fuck are youwatching???.
Same thing as you. I saw Feinstein give her a very warm welcome and allow Barrett to use a chunk of her time to interdict her family. No mention of that from you. Feinstein obviously home from the other side of the political aisle. She is going to voice her opposition and the concerns of her party. All Dems are going to do that today. It’s boring and pointless politics I’ll give you that. But don’t make more out of it than there is. You don’t look good in the drama queens dress

Feinstein accused Barrett of being a religous bigot. Feinstein is actually the one who is a bigot.

Her interrogation focused largely on Barrett's religious identity. Barrett is a Roman Catholic and strongly pro-life, two points that seemed to concern Feinstein, telling the nominee that the "dogma lives loudly" within her.

Why does Durban say that prohibiting felons from voting disproportionally harms African Americans? Is he saying there are more African Americans felons? They want all felons to vote because criminals, by and large, love Democrats. Its sad.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

Feinstein was asking about AutoZone being racist and Barrett supporting Autozone. Feinstein even WRONGLY referred to the Brown versus the Board of education. What the fuck are youwatching???.
Same thing as you. I saw Feinstein give her a very warm welcome and allow Barrett to use a chunk of her time to interdict her family. No mention of that from you. Feinstein obviously home from the other side of the political aisle. She is going to voice her opposition and the concerns of her party. All Dems are going to do that today. It’s boring and pointless politics I’ll give you that. But don’t make more out of it than there is. You don’t look good in the drama queens dress
Republicans allowed Obama's nominees to slide through without all the douchebag partisan interrogation.

This line of questioning is just ridiculous. They are supposed to be determining if Barrett would be a competent SCJ, instead they are just using it as political theatre. Her job is supposed to be to interpret laws, not to know or even take into consideration statistics about people who will be affected by the ACA. It is completely irrelevant. This is completely ridiculous, childish and partisan.
You weren’t born yesterday were you? A few weeks out from a presidential election. Congressional hearing being picked up by every major news network. Of course it is political theater. Everybody knows What the outcome Of the hearing will be. These people are going for party messaging and sound bites for the media to replay which are geared to help them politically. Don’t act surprised this was all very predictable.
Only Dims conduct this kind of political theater. Dim nominees get treated with respect.

This line of questioning is just ridiculous. They are supposed to be determining if Barrett would be a competent SCJ, instead they are just using it as political theatre. Her job is supposed to be to interpret laws, not to know or even take into consideration statistics about people who will be affected by the ACA. It is completely irrelevant. This is completely inappropriate, childish and partisan.

Which is exactly why I'm not watching the clown show.
It's just more Kavanaugh type attacks only it's a women.

Its disgusting how the Democrat males are being so misogynist against her. They are mansplaining and talking down to her just because she is a woman. It tell you all you need to know about Democrats.

Leahy with the MANSPLAINING! He keeps askong her condescending questions about specific numbers of Americans with whatever ailments and so forth.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE DIABETES?

What the fuck kind of question is that?

Wow. These Democrat men really hate women. What misogynist pricks.

I thought she was nominated as a Justice, not as Surgeon General.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

Then why didnt you see the line of questioning about AUTOZONE and racism?
I must have dozed off or got side tracked with some snowflake on USMB. It’s not the most riveting of TV, we’ve got to agree there

Fair enough. Barrett sided with AUTOZONE in a case where they wereallegedly putting people of certain races in certain stores. Barrett answered to the specifics of the case and then said, “Racism is abhorrent”.

Stores do that quite a bit in Arizona with Hispanic employees. I fail to see the problem.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

Then why didnt you see the line of questioning about AUTOZONE and racism?
I must have dozed off or got side tracked with some snowflake on USMB. It’s not the most riveting of TV, we’ve got to agree there

Fair enough. Barrett sided with AUTOZONE in a case where they wereallegedly putting people of certain races in certain stores. Barrett answered to the specifics of the case and then said, “Racism is abhorrent”.

Stores do that quite a bit in Arizona with Hispanic employees. I fail to see the problem.

Of course you would want to put hispanics in an hispanic neighborhood. No way could I work in Hialeah. You haveto be bilingual. ACLU is full of shit.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

I don't know. Right now it's like watching Madcow.

Forum List

Back