🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love these GOTCHA questions from the Democrats in the Barrett hearing this morning.

Whitehouse just killed it. Great presentation. Thoughts?

What specific point did you think Whitehouse best. Break down his presentation for us all. Bullet point it for us.
I thought he made a great and organized presentation of how the GOP is pushing their political agenda through the courts and why he had justified reasons to question motives about political hot topics and her roll of any in that funnel he laid out
Dims have no credibility on the issue of using the courts to push their agenda. They are the world's biggest hypocrites on that issue.
Ok so who gets to be the watchdog/critic in that... or is politicizing the courts now an acceptable thing for both sides in your mind?
The Dim pretension that they don't do it is hysterical.

If there is one thing certain, it's that Democrats are not appropriate watchdogs for anything. They are douchebags.
You didn’t answer my question. Wanna try again?
We are all our own watchdogs, moron. There's no official position of "watch dog," just as there is no such thing as the official truth.

Are you really that stupid?
Haha. You make that statement and then call me stupid?! That’s great. I’ll let that linger for a bit.
What is stupid about what I said?
Let me answer that with a question and see if you get it... if a murderer reports a murder that he saw somebody else commit should the police not respond because the person who reported it is a hypocrite?
If someone called the police who was known to be a pathological liar and said the mayor murdered someone, I would hangup the phone. You're subsituting a known fact for pure speculation. Of course, that's what Dim douchebags always do: they change the terms of the proposition so they can claim they were right when they are obviously wrong.
Haha oh ok so you change my example to fit a new narrative. Gotchya. But you’re not dismissing the Dems claims because they are pathological liars you’re dismissing their claims because they are hypocrites and do the same thing. So yes my first example was accurate and yes you are an idiot.
Wrong. You're example bore no resemblance to what I was referring to. Pushing lies about the SC is in no way comparable to a someone reporting a naked man with a hardon and a knife in his hand chasing a woman. The criteria for reporting either are entirely different. The idea that the police would have any idea of the credibility of the second person is utterly preposterous. On the other hand, we know the credibility of Congressional Dims: zeero.
This is the first I’m hearing about lies. You were ragging on Dems for being hypocrites about dark money. If now you say they were lying then we can discuss that. Did you misspeak about the hypocrisy thing?

What specific point did you think Whitehouse best. Break down his presentation for us all. Bullet point it for us.
I thought he made a great and organized presentation of how the GOP is pushing their political agenda through the courts and why he had justified reasons to question motives about political hot topics and her roll of any in that funnel he laid out
Dims have no credibility on the issue of using the courts to push their agenda. They are the world's biggest hypocrites on that issue.
Ok so who gets to be the watchdog/critic in that... or is politicizing the courts now an acceptable thing for both sides in your mind?

If there is one thing certain, it's that Democrats are not appropriate watchdogs for anything. They are douchebags.
We are all our own watchdogs, moron. There's no official position of "watch dog," just as there is no such thing as the official truth.

Haha. You make that statement and then call me stupid?! That’s great. I’ll let that linger for a bit.
Let me answer that with a question and see if you get it... if a murderer reports a murder that he saw somebody else commit should the police not respond because the person who reported it is a hypocrite?
If someone called the police who was known to be a pathological liar and said the mayor murdered someone, I would hangup the phone. You're subsituting a known fact for pure speculation. Of course, that's what Dim douchebags always do: they change the terms of the proposition so they can claim they were right when they are obviously wrong.
Haha oh ok so you change my example to fit a new narrative. Gotchya. But you’re not dismissing the Dems claims because they are pathological liars you’re dismissing their claims because they are hypocrites and do the same thing. So yes my first example was accurate and yes you are an idiot.
Wrong. You're example bore no resemblance to what I was referring to. Pushing lies about the SC is in no way comparable to a someone reporting a naked man with a hardon and a knife in his hand chasing a woman. The criteria for reporting either are entirely different. The idea that the police would have any idea of the credibility of the second person is utterly preposterous. On the other hand, we know the credibility of Congressional Dims: zeero.
This is the first I’m hearing about lies. You were ragging on Dems for being hypocrites about dark money. If now you say they were lying then we can discuss that. Did you misspeak about the hypocrisy thing?
I never used that word, douchbag. I said they had no credibility. You can lose credibility though a number of ways, by lying or by just being stupid.

I loved his questions for Barrett and his determining if she is a qualified candidate.
He didn’t ask her questions. He clearly said he was explaining to viewers the background of the questions he plans on asking her tomorrow. Try and keep up skippy
You mean he wasted everyone's time and just gave a political speech?
Not what I meant at all. Sorry if I confused you

I never used that word, douchbag. I said they had no credibility. You can lose credibility though a number of ways, by lying or by just being stupid.
You absolutely used that word it’s in black and white right here in the thread. I’m sorry your stupidity caught up to you but that’s what happens when you say stupid shit.

Thanks for sharing. Now go over to the Latin American board and explain to them how you dont give a shit about Latin American polics.

This is a relatively young and inexperience judge being questioned here. Many times these appointments turn out not as expected, especially on the conservative side. I'll stick with my protest that the process we see is more Romper Room than educational.

You absolutely used that word it’s in black and white right here in the thread. I’m sorry your stupidity caught up to you but that’s what happens when you say stupid shit.
Why yes i did say that, but I didn't say that was the reason they had no credibility, although it certainly is a reason. You can't accuse your opponent of something when you do that very same thing yourself and still have credibility. That's called a "contradiction" or "talking out of both sides of your mouth."

Dims are a gang of liars.

Why yes i did say that, but I didn't say that was the reason they had no credibility, although it certainly is a reason. You can't accuse your opponent of something when you do that very same thing yourself and still have credibility. That's called a "contradiction" or "talking out of both sides of your mouth."

You just said... “You can't accuse your opponent of something when you do that very same thing yourself and still have credibility.”

well of course you can which is why I used the example that I did. Facts are facts. Hypocrisy doesn't change facts

Why don't you bother someone else with your pointless drivel? The only thing you are proving is that you're an idiot.

You just said... “You can't accuse your opponent of something when you do that very same thing yourself and still have credibility.”

well of course you can which is why I used the example that I did. Facts are facts. Hypocrisy doesn't change facts
No you can't. Although as a Dim I understand why you believe that. You lack the capacity to commit logic.

Why don't you bother someone else with your pointless drivel? The only thing you are proving is that you're an idiot.
I literally just showed you lying about what you said and then showed how what you said was completely non sensical. You’re latest reply for me to go bother somebod

No you can't. Although as a Dim I understand why you believe that. You lack the capacity to commit logic.
logic just pwned your ass. Sorry

I literally just showed you lying about what you said and then showed how what you said was completely non sensical. You’re latest reply for me to go bother somebod

Oh puhleeze. You can have your pathetic little victory, if that makes you feel better. You don't even know what point you're trying to win.

Oh puhleeze. You can have your pathetic little victory, if that makes you feel better. You don't even know what point you're trying to win.
Very simple point. You’re an idiot. Thank you

Very simple point. You’re an idiot. Thank you
You failed to prove it, idiot.

Forum List

Back