🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love these GOTCHA questions from the Democrats in the Barrett hearing this morning.

1602627795201.png

Hirono too, has now been reduced to yet another telling of a medical tale of woe and misery.
This is truly tiresome!

Why the fuck are they wasting time telling sob stories? Barrett isn't a doctor, she's not a member of the clergy, and she's not a legislator. If those people need some sort of legislative relief from their problems, that's HIRONO'S job, she and her fellow Senators. It's not the job of the Supreme Court.

How is this SENATE hearing preventing the house from writing a reasonable COVID BILL? Nancy promised one in MARCH!

Kamala Harris is such a wretched bitch. Why didnt she recuse herself since she is part of the election?

She is demanding a YES OR NO answers from Barrett, but she doesnt give yes or no answers when they are asked of her.

WHAT A HYPOCRITICAL FUCKING BITCH!

Harris is demanding Barrett recuse herself from any proceedings about the ACA....but Harris didnt recuse herself from this hearing.

She is a fucking biiiiiiiiitch.

Hirono too, has now been reduced to yet another telling of a medical tale of woe and misery.
This is truly tiresome!

Why the fuck are they wasting time telling sob stories? Barrett isn't a doctor, she's not a member of the clergy, and she's not a legislator. If those people need some sort of legislative relief from their problems, that's HIRONO'S job, she and her fellow Senators. It's not the job of the Supreme Court.
They know they aren't going to defeat her, so they are lobbying for their favorite piece of legislation.

Harris is an evil bitch, Hirono is just a fucking retard, but they are the worst senators by far.
My jaw droppend open when Hirono said we were just supposed to believe what Balsy Ford was telling us because women don't lie. Does any male in the world believe that?

Whitehouse just killed it. Great presentation. Thoughts?

What specific point did you think Whitehouse best. Break down his presentation for us all. Bullet point it for us.
I thought he made a great and organized presentation of how the GOP is pushing their political agenda through the courts and why he had justified reasons to question motives about political hot topics and her roll of any in that funnel he laid out
Dims have no credibility on the issue of using the courts to push their agenda. They are the world's biggest hypocrites on that issue.
Ok so who gets to be the watchdog/critic in that... or is politicizing the courts now an acceptable thing for both sides in your mind?
The Dim pretension that they don't do it is hysterical.

If there is one thing certain, it's that Democrats are not appropriate watchdogs for anything. They are douchebags.
You didn’t answer my question. Wanna try again?
We are all our own watchdogs, moron. There's no official position of "watch dog," just as there is no such thing as the official truth.

Are you really that stupid?

Why does Durban say that prohibiting felons from voting disproportionally harms African Americans? Is he saying there are more African Americans felons? They want all felons to vote because criminals, by and large, love Democrats. Its sad.

Clearly he is racist.

80 year old Vermont Sen. Leahy mumbled his way through a five minute question concerning homosexuality that didn't make much sense. I wonder if he is suffering from age related mental problems similar to Biden. Don't democrats ever retire gracefully?

What specific point did you think Whitehouse best. Break down his presentation for us all. Bullet point it for us.
I thought he made a great and organized presentation of how the GOP is pushing their political agenda through the courts and why he had justified reasons to question motives about political hot topics and her roll of any in that funnel he laid out
Dims have no credibility on the issue of using the courts to push their agenda. They are the world's biggest hypocrites on that issue.
Ok so who gets to be the watchdog/critic in that... or is politicizing the courts now an acceptable thing for both sides in your mind?

If there is one thing certain, it's that Democrats are not appropriate watchdogs for anything. They are douchebags.
We are all our own watchdogs, moron. There's no official position of "watch dog," just as there is no such thing as the official truth.

Haha. You make that statement and then call me stupid?! That’s great. I’ll let that linger for a bit.

Haha. You make that statement and then call me stupid?! That’s great. I’ll let that linger for a bit.
What is stupid about what I said?

Forum List

Back