🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love these GOTCHA questions from the Democrats in the Barrett hearing this morning.

I watched part of it on my lunch break and Jesus Christ. I couldn't believe some of the questions those morons were asking.

Barrett took it all in stride and showed just how intelligent and how smart she is.

I watched part of it on my lunch break and Jesus Christ. I couldn't believe some of the questions those morons were asking.

Barrett took it all in stride and showed just how intelligent and how smart she is.
I thought Democrats were all for women succeeding in their endeavors and attaining challenging roles....guess not.

I thought Democrats were all for women succeeding in their endeavors and attaining challenging roles....guess not.

No, just like they don't like black people who don't agree with their politics. Their ideology trumps all. They only fain empathy for women rights and the plight of some minorities.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?
2) Why do you want to take away womens’ rights?
3) Why do you want millions of people to die without healthcare

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!
Who asked those questions? I sure as hell didn’t hear that. I thought Feinstein’s line of questioning was perfectly respectful and legit.

Feinstein was asking about AutoZone being racist and Barrett supporting Autozone. Feinstein even WRONGLY referred to the Brown versus the Board of education. What the fuck are youwatching???.
Same thing as you. I saw Feinstein give her a very warm welcome and allow Barrett to use a chunk of her time to interdict her family. No mention of that from you. Feinstein obviously home from the other side of the political aisle. She is going to voice her opposition and the concerns of her party. All Dems are going to do that today. It’s boring and pointless politics I’ll give you that. But don’t make more out of it than there is. You don’t look good in the drama queens dress

Then why didnt you see the line of questioning about AUTOZONE and racism?
I must have dozed off or got side tracked with some snowflake on USMB. It’s not the most riveting of TV, we’ve got to agree there

Fair enough. Barrett sided with AUTOZONE in a case where they wereallegedly putting people of certain races in certain stores. Barrett answered to the specifics of the case and then said, “Racism is abhorrent”.

Stores do that quite a bit in Arizona with Hispanic employees. I fail to see the problem.

Of course you would want to put hispanics in an hispanic neighborhood. No way could I work in Hialeah. You haveto be bilingual. ACLU is full of shit.

Well, aside from the biligual question - because there are a lot of white people in Arizona who speak Spanish, since the proximity to the Mexican border makes it practical - a lot of the customers in predominantly Hispanic neighborhoods just feel more comfortable dealing with another Hispanic person than they do with a white person. Whatever I think about the validity of that point of view, I can't fault the store for accommodating the customers. Besides, if you staff your store with employees who live near that store, there's a greater likelihood that they'll be of the same racial and ethnic background as the neighborhood, because duh.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!
Who asked those questions? I sure as hell didn’t hear that. I thought Feinstein’s line of questioning was perfectly respectful and legit.

Feinstein was asking about AutoZone being racist and Barrett supporting Autozone. Feinstein even WRONGLY referred to the Brown versus the Board of education. What the fuck are youwatching???.
Same thing as you. I saw Feinstein give her a very warm welcome and allow Barrett to use a chunk of her time to interdict her family. No mention of that from you. Feinstein obviously home from the other side of the political aisle. She is going to voice her opposition and the concerns of her party. All Dems are going to do that today. It’s boring and pointless politics I’ll give you that. But don’t make more out of it than there is. You don’t look good in the drama queens dress

Then why didnt you see the line of questioning about AUTOZONE and racism?
I must have dozed off or got side tracked with some snowflake on USMB. It’s not the most riveting of TV, we’ve got to agree there

Fair enough. Barrett sided with AUTOZONE in a case where they wereallegedly putting people of certain races in certain stores. Barrett answered to the specifics of the case and then said, “Racism is abhorrent”.
Ahh yes. I heard the racism is abhorrent line and D saying I think we all agree with that.

so you think Ds question Was a backhanded accusation that Barrett is racist? Even with her black children sitting behind her?

She spent 5 minutes asking Barrett why she sided with AUTOZONE. Yes the implication was racism. Thats why Barrett said racism is abhorrent. She was defending herself from Feinstein.
Did D believe that Barretts position in that case promoted racist policy or practices

Yes, thats why she asked the question. The ACLU said Autozone cant put certain races in certain neighborhoods. Barrett explained why she ruled how she ruled. I thought you watched it.
I told you I missed that part of the conversation

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

You don't look good claiming to be a rational person
When did I claim that?

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

You don't look good claiming to be a rational person
When did I claim that?
Exactly.

Whitehouse just killed it. Great presentation. Thoughts?

What specific point did you think Whitehouse best. Break down his presentation for us all. Bullet point it for us.
I thought he made a great and organized presentation of how the GOP is pushing their political agenda through the courts and why he had justified reasons to question motives about political hot topics and her roll of any in that funnel he laid out

Whitehouse just killed it. Great presentation. Thoughts?

What specific point did you think Whitehouse best. Break down his presentation for us all. Bullet point it for us.
I thought he made a great and organized presentation of how the GOP is pushing their political agenda through the courts and why he had justified reasons to question motives about political hot topics and her roll of any in that funnel he laid out
Dims have no credibility on the issue of using the courts to push their agenda. They are the world's biggest hypocrites on that issue.

I love that she is using the GINSBURG RULE when the asshole Dems are asking her hypotheticals.

“No hints, no previews, no forecasts. That had been the practice of nominees before her. But everybody calls it the Ginsburg rule because she stated it so concisely,”

Fucking brilliant....and from the mouth of the hero of the left....Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

I gotta say, Sen. Coons is the first Democrat who hasnt sounded like a complete fucking asshole when asking Barrett questions. He disagrees, but he is respectful. Kudos to him....though I dont like his line of questioning.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

Democrats are just hatefilled idiots. They can't lay a finger on her.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?

Democrats are just hatefilled idiots. They can't lay a finger on her.

I am so impressed by her. She is incredible. Sharp as a Ginsu knife. All of this is off the top of her head. She is a literal genius.

If you aint a Democrat, you aint a woman.

Forum List

Back