🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love these GOTCHA questions from the Democrats in the Barrett hearing this morning.

Whitehouse just killed it. Great presentation. Thoughts?

What specific point did you think Whitehouse best. Break down his presentation for us all. Bullet point it for us.
I thought he made a great and organized presentation of how the GOP is pushing their political agenda through the courts and why he had justified reasons to question motives about political hot topics and her roll of any in that funnel he laid out
Dims have no credibility on the issue of using the courts to push their agenda. They are the world's biggest hypocrites on that issue.
Ok so who gets to be the watchdog/critic in that... or is politicizing the courts now an acceptable thing for both sides in your mind?
The Dim pretension that they don't do it is hysterical.

If there is one thing certain, it's that Democrats are not appropriate watchdogs for anything. They are douchebags.
You didn’t answer my question. Wanna try again?
We are all our own watchdogs, moron. There's no official position of "watch dog," just as there is no such thing as the official truth.

Are you really that stupid?
Haha. You make that statement and then call me stupid?! That’s great. I’ll let that linger for a bit.
What is stupid about what I said?
Let me answer that with a question and see if you get it... if a murderer reports a murder that he saw somebody else commit should the police not respond because the person who reported it is a hypocrite?

After reading each of 140 posts and watching the completion of today's hearing and the aftermath comments by Senator Graham, I'm putting in
My 2 cents - Copy.png
regarding a few selected replies. (In some cases, I have edited the quotes to correct spellings. Nothing of significance is altered.)

LEAHY IS MANSPLAINING!
This recusal crap is just ridiculous. Democrats are fucking shameless. Wow. I don't think LEAHY knows Civics.
Barrett just schooled Leahy on the statues governing recusal....

LOL........ Two to the chest, One to the head...
Leahy is trying to undermine the credibility of SCOTUS. WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT.
Leahy is older than Moses.

Leahy bored me more than does watching oil paint dry. He is a senile asshole and the epitome of arguments for term limits. Feinstein is second on my list of worn out, useless, senile Senators. She hasn't changed her hairstyle since she was in her 20s. (Except for having it dyed or applying liquid shoe polish to mask her age.)

Feinstein today got an answer she didn't like so she asked the same question again. Getting the same answer, she stupid bitch asked the same question yet again.

Whitehouse presented only the Democrat side of the DARK MONEY argument by presenting a study showing how many millions of dollars the Repulicans have received.

A Republican senator that came later (IIRC it was Senator Cornyn.) corrected Whitehouse's bullshit with a similar report showing that the Democrats receive far more DARK MONEY than do Republicans.

Whitehouse is just another Democrat LIAR!

I told you I missed that part of the conversation
Then you shouldn't claim to have watched it.

After reading each of 140 posts and watching the completion of today's hearing and the aftermath comments by Senator Graham, I'm putting in View attachment 401235 regarding a few selected replies. (In some cases, I have edited the quotes to correct spellings. Nothing of significance is altered.)

LEAHY IS MANSPLAINING!
This recusal crap is just ridiculous. Democrats are fucking shameless. Wow. I don't think LEAHY knows Civics.

Leahy bored me more than does watching oil paint dry. He is a senile asshole and the epitome of arguments for term limits. Feinstein is second on my list of worn out, useless, senile Senators. She hasn't changed her hairstyle since she was in her 20s. (Except for having it dyed or applying liquid shoe polish to mask her age.)

Feinstein today got an answer she didn't like so she asked the same question again. Getting the same answer, she stupid bitch asked the same question yet again.

Whitehouse presented only the Democrat side of the DARK MONEY argument by presenting a study showing how many millions of dollars the Repulicans have received.

A Republican senator that came later (IIRC it was Senator Cornyn.) corrected Whitehouse's bullshit with a similar report showing that the Democrats receive far more DARK MONEY than do Republicans.

Great post! I could not believe the grandstanding and the questions asked by the Dems. They all were basically saying that Barett is lying when she takes her oath. They are questioning her intregity and character....meanwhile, those Sentors are some of the most corrupt and morally bankrupt people in the country.

After reading each of 140 posts and watching the completion of today's hearing and the aftermath comments by Senator Graham, I'm putting in View attachment 401235 regarding a few selected replies. (In some cases, I have edited the quotes to correct spellings. Nothing of significance is altered.)

LEAHY IS MANSPLAINING!

the Republican attacks on Dems was for collecting dark money for campaigns and elections. WhiteHouse laid out a scheme to elect judges and legislate through the courts. Although I’d bet the farm the both corrupt parties partake in these activities. The Rs have been much much more active with courts and judges though

LEAHY IS MANSPLAINING!

Great post! I could not believe the grandstanding and the questions asked by the Dems. They all were basically saying that Barett is lying when she takes her oath. They are questioning her intregity and character....meanwhile, those Sentors are some of the most corrupt and morally bankrupt people in the country.
You couldn’t believe the grandstanding?! Really???? Was this the first congressional hearing you’ve seen? This one was tame by comparison

ColonelAngus said:

Slade3200 said:
You couldn’t believe the grandstanding?! Really???? Was this the first congressional hearing you’ve seen? This one was tame by comparison

It was more a campaign rally for Biden/Harris being driven by the Democrat Senators. It wasn't really about attacking Judge Barrett so much as it was about frightening the American voters into believing bullshit claims about losing abortion rights and the pre-existing conditions coverage under Trump. He has repeatedly said that pre-existing condition coverage will remain part of any health insurance plan proposed by Republicans.

Last edited:
ColonelAngus said:

Slade3200 said:

It was more a campaign for Biden/Harris being driven by the Democrat Senators. It wasn't really about attacking Judge Barrett so much as it was about frightening the American voters with bullshit claims about losing abortion rights and the pre-existing conditions coverage under Trump. He has repeatedly said that pre-existing condition coverage will remain part of any health insurance plan proposed by Republicans.
Agreed... the hearing is a campaign ad for both sides. As for healthcare. It should be apparent by now that after years of Repeal and Replace... there s no Replace. The Reps don’t have a real plan. They are nothing more than a party of grievance who love to complain and critique but when they gain power they got nothing when it comes to healthcare.

80 year old Vermont Sen. Leahy mumbled his way through a five minute question concerning homosexuality that didn't make much sense. I wonder if he is suffering from age related mental problems similar to Biden. Don't democrats ever retire gracefully?

They don't do anything else gracefully, so why would they?

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?
2) Why do you want to take away womens’ rights?
3) Why do you want millions of people to die without healthcare

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!
ACB Calmly Answers Questions While Typing Up Appellate Court Decision And Cooking Dinner For 9.

1602689103062.png

WASHINGTON, D.C.—It was quite a spectacle at the Senate hearing for Amy Coney Barrett's nomination to the Supreme Court this morning, as Judge Barrett calmly answered the committee's questions while cooking dinner for her family of nine with her right hand and typing up an appellate court decision with her left hand.

"That's a great question, Senator, thank you for asking," she responded to one line of questioning as she chopped up onions to put them in her stew. "Sorry if I'm crying during my response -- it's just the onions." She eloquently answered the inquiry while moving on to skinning the potatoes, simultaneously typing up a 50-page decision for the Seventh Court of Appeals with her other hand.

At publishing time, Judge Barrett had gotten out her knitting.

What specific point did you think Whitehouse best. Break down his presentation for us all. Bullet point it for us.
I thought he made a great and organized presentation of how the GOP is pushing their political agenda through the courts and why he had justified reasons to question motives about political hot topics and her roll of any in that funnel he laid out
Dims have no credibility on the issue of using the courts to push their agenda. They are the world's biggest hypocrites on that issue.
Ok so who gets to be the watchdog/critic in that... or is politicizing the courts now an acceptable thing for both sides in your mind?

If there is one thing certain, it's that Democrats are not appropriate watchdogs for anything. They are douchebags.
We are all our own watchdogs, moron. There's no official position of "watch dog," just as there is no such thing as the official truth.

Haha. You make that statement and then call me stupid?! That’s great. I’ll let that linger for a bit.
Let me answer that with a question and see if you get it... if a murderer reports a murder that he saw somebody else commit should the police not respond because the person who reported it is a hypocrite?
If someone called the police who was known to be a pathological liar and said the mayor murdered someone, I would hangup the phone. You're subsituting a known fact for pure speculation. Of course, that's what Dim douchebags always do: they change the terms of the proposition so they can claim they were right when they are obviously wrong.

Ted Cruz ripped Whitehouse a new asshole! Whitehouse, with his DARK MONEY "connect the dots" slide show, left out all of the blue dots that Cruz used to shred the Senator Whitehouse charade.

It is quite telling that Whitehouse left the hearing (along with all but two Democrat chickenshits) and was not present when his disingenuous argument was destroyed.

Harris is an evil bitch, Hirono is just a fucking retard, but they are the worst senators by far.
My jaw droppend open when Hirono said we were just supposed to believe what Balsy Ford was telling us because women don't lie. Does any male in the world believe that?

More to the point, WOMEN don't believe it.
5-year-olds don't believe it.

True, and when their political rhetoric is less believable than a fat guy in a red suit coming down the chimney, you know it's time they hang it up.

I've never held an opinion for or against these Supreme Court nominees. The hearings are unwatchable, which is a shame. I could get into them if they would talk about the Constitutional basis the nominee used in his/her past opinions on matters that had been brought before them. I probably have caught 3 minutes in total of the Barrett hearings the last few days. One time it was the Democrat Senator asking how she would (in my opinion) legislate rather than judge. In a separate instance it was a Republican blowing smoke up her butt.

I've never held an opinion for or against these Supreme Court nominees. The hearings are unwatchable, which is a shame. I could get into them if they would talk about the Constitutional basis the nominee used in his/her past opinions on matters that had been brought before them. I've probably have caught 3 minutes in total of the Barrett hearings the last few days. One time it was the Democrat Senator asking how she would (in my opinion) legislate rather than judge. In a separate instance it was a Republican blowing smoke up her butt.

Thanks for sharing. Now go over to the Latin American board and explain to them how you dont give a shit about Latin American polics.

If someone called the police who was known to be a pathological liar and said the mayor murdered someone, I would hangup the phone. You're subsituting a known fact for pure speculation. Of course, that's what Dim douchebags always do: they change the terms of the proposition so they can claim they were right when they are obviously wrong.
Haha oh ok so you change my example to fit a new narrative. Gotchya. But you’re not dismissing the Dems claims because they are pathological liars you’re dismissing their claims because they are hypocrites and do the same thing. So yes my first example was accurate and yes you are an idiot.

Haha oh ok so you change my example to fit a new narrative. Gotchya. But you’re not dismissing the Dems claims because they are pathological liars you’re dismissing their claims because they are hypocrites and do the same thing. So yes my first example was accurate and yes you are an idiot.
Wrong. You're example bore no resemblance to what I was referring to. Pushing lies about the SC is in no way comparable to a someone reporting a naked man with a hardon and a knife in his hand chasing a woman. The criteria for reporting either are entirely different. The idea that the police would have any idea of the credibility of the second person is utterly preposterous. On the other hand, we know the credibility of Congressional Dims: zeero.

Wrong. You're example bore no resemblance to what I was referring to. Pushing lies about the SC is in no way comparable to a someone reporting a naked man with a hardon and a knife in his hand chasing a woman. The criteria for reporting either are entirely different. The idea that the police would have any idea of the credibility of the second person is utterly preposterous. On the other hand, we know the credibility of Congressional Dims: zeero.

I'm dismissing Dims because they sepak out of both sides of their mouths. Only the terminally gullible believe anything they say.

Forum List

Back