🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love these GOTCHA questions from the Democrats in the Barrett hearing this morning.

I gotta say, Sen. Coons is the first Democrat who hasnt sounded like a complete fucking asshole when asking Barrett questions. He disagrees, but he is respectful. Kudos to him....though I dont like his line of questioning.

I have to repeat this...Coons disagreed without being a total fucking dickhead. Good for him. Other Dems in Congress should take note.....Im looking at you WHITEHOUSE.

Whitehouse just killed it. Great presentation. Thoughts?

What specific point did you think Whitehouse best. Break down his presentation for us all. Bullet point it for us.
I thought he made a great and organized presentation of how the GOP is pushing their political agenda through the courts and why he had justified reasons to question motives about political hot topics and her roll of any in that funnel he laid out
Dims have no credibility on the issue of using the courts to push their agenda. They are the world's biggest hypocrites on that issue.
Ok so who gets to be the watchdog/critic in that... or is politicizing the courts now an acceptable thing for both sides in your mind?

Blumenthal has been reduced to doing what the rest of the Dimm's have done so far: only provide a 'milk carton' type array of medical tales of individual woe and misery.
:boohoo:
Lame.....

Blumenthal has been reduced to doing what the rest of the Dimm's have done so far: only provide a 'milk carton' type array of medical tales of individual woe and misery.
Lame.....

He is shameless. Remember that piece of shit claimed he went to Nam, but did not.

“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,”

He, in fact, got 5 deferments. He is human debris.

Lame.....

He is shameless. Remember that piece of shit claimed he went to Nam, but did not.

“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,”

He, in fact, got 5 deferments. He is human debris.

Only immoral people continue to re-elect reprobates like him.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?
2) Why do you want to take away womens’ rights?
3) Why do you want millions of people to die without healthcare

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!

1) How would you rule on repealing Obamacare?

Barrett: I can't say for a case that could come before me.

2) Oh, ok. Well then, what are your personal feelings about repealing Obamacare?

3) Got it. So then hypothetically, how would you rule on repealing Obamacare?

Barrett: I can't say for a case that could come before me ...

Oh Gawd! Hirono is on stage now.....what a dramatic piece of shit. She is utter garbage.

WOMEN ARE TO BE BELIEVED.....BUT NOT TARA READE.

FUCK YOU HIRONO. Seriously, fuck Hirono. She has got to be the dumbest member of Congress.

She is saying this hearing is stopping a COVID bill from being passed. ONE NANCY PROMISED IN FUCKING MARCH!

I cant....I am going for a run. I cant watch her.

Princess Hirono needs to be sacrificed into the volcano on the Big Island.
Then, maybe the Wuhanvirus will end!
Surf's up in Hawaii, along with the lines at their food banks. Soon, everyone there will be living on the beach.

Princess Hirono needs to be sacrificed into the volcano on the Big Island.
Then, maybe the Wuhanvirus will end!
Surf's up in Hawaii, along with the lines at their food banks. Soon, everyone there will be living on the beach.

Hirono is a totally nasty woman and a complete misogynist who advocates the destructon of any woman she doesn't agree with. She's Archie bunker, like the leftist women on this site, none of whom condemn attacking conservative women for being non-Democrat woman. Never seen it here once

Hirono too, has now been reduced to yet another telling of a medical tale of woe and misery.
This is truly tiresome!

So when is Kameltoe's turn?
Or, do the Dems feel that they haven't tired out Barrett enough yet?

What specific point did you think Whitehouse best. Break down his presentation for us all. Bullet point it for us.
I thought he made a great and organized presentation of how the GOP is pushing their political agenda through the courts and why he had justified reasons to question motives about political hot topics and her roll of any in that funnel he laid out
Dims have no credibility on the issue of using the courts to push their agenda. They are the world's biggest hypocrites on that issue.
Ok so who gets to be the watchdog/critic in that... or is politicizing the courts now an acceptable thing for both sides in your mind?
The Dim pretension that they don't do it is hysterical.

If there is one thing certain, it's that Democrats are not appropriate watchdogs for anything. They are douchebags.

I can boil them down.

1) Why are you racist?
2) Why do you want to take away womens’ rights?
3) Why do you want millions of people to die without healthcare

They are shameless. Barrett is knocking it out of the park. She is sharp! She is destroying FEINSTEIN!

1) How would you rule on repealing Obamacare?

2) Oh, ok. Well then, what are your personal feelings about repealing Obamacare?

3) Got it. So then hypothetically, how would you rule on repealing Obamacare?

Barrett: I can't say for a case that could come before me ...

Maybe she should give up on speaking English to them like adults, and just resort to hand puppets.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hirono too, has now been reduced to yet another telling of a medical tale of woe and misery.
This is truly tiresome!

Why the fuck are they wasting time telling sob stories? Barrett isn't a doctor, she's not a member of the clergy, and she's not a legislator. If those people need some sort of legislative relief from their problems, that's HIRONO'S job, she and her fellow Senators. It's not the job of the Supreme Court.

The Dim pretension that they don't do it is hysterical.

If there is one thing certain, it's that Democrats are not appropriate watchdogs for anything. They are douchebags.
You didn’t answer my question. Wanna try again?

This is truly tiresome!

Why the fuck are they wasting time telling sob stories? Barrett isn't a doctor, she's not a member of the clergy, and she's not a legislator. If those people need some sort of legislative relief from their problems, that's HIRONO'S job, she and her fellow Senators. It's not the job of the Supreme Court.

It's all they have. I'm wating for Vampira Harris's questions; that is, if she even asks any.

Forum List

Back