LOVE

The Quran says the curse of God is upon unbelievers and they will burn in hellfire for all eternity. Where is the love in that ? You worship a monster.

Sounds like the Gawd in the King James Version.

I firmly believe that Muhammad stole the idea of scaring people with hellfire from the bible. He then added terrible ideas of suffering in hell from his own twisted imagination. It is only my opinion, but I am staking the fate of my immortal soul on it.

IS that suppose to be a joke? I know you don't read what anyone else writes but do you not even read what you write? I think there may be something inhibiting your ability to think. I am sure it is written down somewhere.

Does it look like a joke to you ? You are making a fool of yourself trying in vain to ridicule these matters, obviously too hard for you to get acquainted with and understand.

Don't dare to quote me or talk to me as if you know anything about me. I talk to responsible persons only. If you are not, and you are not; then move about from here without delay. I do hope that this is clear.
ccrrrraaaacccccckkkkkk Can you hear it? It is the beginnings of a Muslim calling upon the evil power within. It is, after all, the one, ultimate truth in Islam. I'm all for you proving me a lier M75. I just don't think you can do it.

The Quran says the curse of God is upon unbelievers and they will burn in hellfire for all eternity. Where is the love in that ? You worship a monster.

I firmly believe that Muhammad stole the idea of scaring people with hellfire from the bible. He then added terrible ideas of suffering in hell from his own twisted imagination. It is only my opinion, but I am staking the fate of my immortal soul on it.
Ah, ye with little understanding.

Quote a Quran verse that says Allah loves me

Allah loves only his followers
Everybody else gets tossed into hell

How is that different from the Christian Gawd?
The Christian God does not instruct its followers to actively go hunt down non-believers. For the more evangelical Christians anyone who does not believe will go to hell. For Muslims those that do not believe will be hunted down and sent to hell.

Coincidently I just heard something Edgar Cayce, died years ago, had said about one of the early races on the earth being kill off by God for exercising too much free will. That did not make any sense until just now.

OKAY, so minus the head chopping, the Christian gawd sounds very similar in regards to eternal damnation and hell fire.

Edgar Cayce was a kook.

Last edited:

The Christian God does not instruct its followers to actively go hunt down non-believers. For the more evangelical Christians anyone who does not believe will go to hell. For Muslims those that do not believe will be hunted down and sent to hell.

Coincidently I just heard something Edgar Cayce, died years ago, had said about one of the early races on the earth being kill off by God for exercising too much free will. That did not make any sense until just now.

OKAY, so minus the head chopping, the Christian gawd sounds very similar in regards to eternal damnation and hell fire.

Edgar Cayce was a kook.
I have little argument with that statement.

I only learn about Edgar Cayce two days ago. He sounds like the real deal but I have only listened to the pro-Cayce side. There was a thread which included him a couple weeks ago.

Edgar Cayce was a kook.

I only learn about Edgar Cayce two days ago. He sounds like the real deal but I have only listened to the pro-Cayce side. There was a thread which included him a couple weeks ago.

Of course Edgar Cayce appeals to your superstitious nature. You are a gullible fruitcake who believes in quackery.

Oh, you learned about him on a thread, huh? Was this thread started by Boss? :p

Edgar Cayce was a kook.

Of course Edgar Cayce appeals to your superstitious nature. You are a gullible fruitcake who believes in quackery.

Oh, you learned about him on a thread, huh? Was this thread started by Boss? :p
Yes, I believe it was Boss's thread. I actually got to his YouTube video by a search on YouTube for 'history channel', they do have a lot of wacky stuff. About the third page I saw, "Edgar Cayce , predictions / History channel (2005)" Like I said that was two days ago. You jump to conclusions way too quickly and based on internal pre-drawn conclusion rather than external evidence.

See my thread 'spiritual teachings' for the source of my beliefs.

Spiritual teachings US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I will fire back at anyone who challenges my God. No one really knows my God so it is always frustrating to argue because they are arguing against something I do not believe. I am sure you feel the same way at times. I knock no one else's religion with the exception of Islam. (I would knock Catholicism but there are some wonderful people who are Catholics on the board so I only knock Catholicism secretly.) I am true to my God (don't read too much into that, ; ) ) and learn only from the Old Testament. My God is the ultimate God. He is the God of the future (don't read too much into that, ; ) ). There is much in the Old Testament of other stuff, so to speak. I am not to go near it nor I am to go hunt it down and kill it. I am not.

What is in my post you just replied to is that Islam is a religion, not just a set of concepts. You understand what I mean when I say religion. That is why I made that post. Do not underestimate a religion just because it is not your own. You should know that. (God might not want me saying as much but it is alluded to in the Bible, even if it does not say as much.)

I will fire back at anyone who challenges my God. No one really knows my God so it is always frustrating to argue because they are arguing against something I do not believe. I am sure you feel the same way at times. I knock no one else's religion with the exception of Islam. (I would knock Catholicism but there are some wonderful people who are Catholics on the board so I only knock Catholicism secretly.) I am true to my God (don't read too much into that, ; ) ) and learn only from the Old Testament. My God is the ultimate God. He is the God of the future (don't read too much into that, ; ) ). There is much in the Old Testament of other stuff, so to speak. I am not to go near it nor I am to go hunt it down and kill it. I am not.

What is in my post you just replied to is that Islam is a religion, not just a set of concepts. You understand what I mean when I say religion. That is why I made that post. Do not underestimate a religion just because it is not your own. You should know that. (God might not want me saying as much but it is alluded to in the Bible, even if it does not say as much.)
We seem to be on the horns of a dilemma, here. Other religionists with different gawds insist that their gawds are the ultimate gawds. I'm thinking that maybe we could send you fine folks to... Oh, I don't know, maybe Antarctica, with a supply of guns and ammo and you could work out your differences like the rational folks we would prefer you to be.

We seem to be on the horns of a dilemma, here. Other religionists with different gawds insist that their gawds are the ultimate gawds. I'm thinking that maybe we could send you fine folks to... Oh, I don't know, maybe Antarctica, with a supply of guns and ammo and you could work out your differences like the rational folks we would prefer you to be.
Did I hear you right, Hollie? Did you say you were Hindi?

I'll be "Hindi" for as long as you're Xtian. I've got 8 million gawds. You only have three.

To the back of the line you go with your poser gawds.

I'll be "Hindi" for as long as you're Xtian. I've got 8 million gawds. You only have three.

Sorry, Hindu. I was thinking Hindu in the singular. So are you 'Hindu'?

That's ok. It's the arrogance of the religiously crippled that gives you an entitlement to denigrate those making competing claims for the true gawds.

That's ok. It's the arrogance of the religiously crippled that gives you an entitlement to denigrate those making competing claims for the true gawds.
So are you Hindu? If you believe in something it should be worth supporting, right?

So are you Hindu? If you believe in something it should be worth supporting, right?
Is that why you believe in idiosy?

Ba dump bump, *cymbals*

Is that why you believe in idiosy?

Ba dump bump, *cymbals*
So are you Hindu?

Forum List

Back