Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Name a cause Obama donated to. Any cause or charity.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fdanalexander%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F02%2FObama-charity-giving.jpg

Obama Donated Over $1 Million To Charity As President. Here's Where The Money Went

Prove me wrong. Name a signature piece of legislation Obama got passed, much less wrote.

Stirring the shit pot seems to be your only function in life. What a fucktard you are. You just can't wait to lick the spoon!
If you were so damned smart you would already know, don't expect me to be yer lacky, let your stupid fingers do the walking.

first of all COPD is not "A" disease, it is a category of diseases including emphysema, lung cancer, bronchitis, and several other lung diseases. Secondly it has many causes, smoking, chemicals, bacteria, viruses, et. al.

the point is that a mask will not prevent it or prevent you from spreading it. Remember the best masks have a .3 micron filter, a virus cell is .0125 microns, it can only be seen using an electron microscope. Cloth masks and bandanas are worthless and in fact may cause lung bacterial infections.

I am sorry that you have just enough education on that topic to be a moron!

so lets go there, you sneeze into your mask, you have covid. the mask catches your droplets of virus filled phlem, the moisture dries on the mask, the virus cells can now pass through into the air (and people) around you. Sorry, but your cardiologist is FOS.

By the time the mask dries, the virus is dead, Where did you get your medical degree? She has one!

so lets go there, you sneeze into your mask, you have covid. the mask catches your droplets of virus filled phlem, the moisture dries on the mask, the virus cells can now pass through into the air (and people) around you. Sorry, but your cardiologist is FOS.
You don't know what you are talking about and should shut up immediately. All the evidence shows the masks help. No, your cultism and gut feelings are not compelling.

It
The second speech wasn't cancelled due to lack of interest but due to attack by the democrat red guard. Everyone knows and knows the way the attacks are being used. Trump has only gained support.
Tulsa Fire Department says a little under 6200 attendees.BOK Center estimates were even lower. Entry was first come first serve. Everybody who showed up got in. The outdoor speech was cancelled and the stage torn down before the rally began because there were no people to speak to.

If a significant number of Trump supporters stayed away because they believed the pandemic is real – and not a ‘hoax’ – then what other Trump lies are they not buying into.
You know, based on the conversations here, I thought all Trump supporters were with him that Covid is an overblown "hoax," nothing to worry about, etc., meaning that Trump's response to the pandemic would not bother them in the least.
But I think last night proved they do take Covid seriously, and that therefore some of them MAY have actually been displeased with Trump's management of the Germ.
There is hope for them yet.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fdanalexander%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F02%2FObama-charity-giving.jpg

Obama Donated Over $1 Million To Charity As President. Here's Where The Money Went
I'm not running those charities down, but Beau Biden Foundation? Clinton Haiti Foundation?
That one for the veteran kids is probably OK. A lot of it looks like paying tribute to the establishment.

Last edited:
You know, based on the conversations here, I thought all Trump supporters were with him that Covid is an overblown "hoax," nothing to worry about, etc., meaning that Trump's response to the pandemic would not bother them in the least.
But I think last night proved they do take Covid seriously, and that therefore some of them MAY have actually been displeased with Trump's management of the Germ.
There is hope for them yet.

If that is the case, you prove yourself to be a libtard. Trump only recently announced the rally. If it was from January, you might have a point other than one one on top of your head!

Herka Derka Bork Bork!

This is who sabotaged the attendance numbers, largely underage kids, and there's no way they cooked that scheme up all
by their mush-headed selves.

damn. you are slow. i addressed all this in this thread, and i have shown that this trolling did not keep trumptards from showing up at the event, as claimed in the lying OP by the idiotic OP.

go back to dreaming about lynching me.

Forum List

Back