Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

You know, based on the conversations here, I thought all Trump supporters were with him that Covid is an overblown "hoax," nothing to worry about, etc., meaning that Trump's response to the pandemic would not bother them in the least.
But I think last night proved they do take Covid seriously, and that therefore some of them MAY have actually been displeased with Trump's management of the Germ.
There is hope for them yet.
You two dumbasses C_Clayton_Jones The President never said COVID 19 was a hoax

Only stupid confused hate filled TDS afflicted Moon Bats would call 11,000 during a pandemic "low attendance".

Only stupid confused hate filled TDS afflicted Moon Bats would call 11,000 during a pandemic "low attendance".

Too many were in attendance and they should have social distanced.....there was enough room

No he didn't

He said Coronavirus was the Democrats new hoax.
Hoax means fake

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

taken out of context according to your leftist's fact-checkers
the impeachment was a hoax COVID 19 was the new impeachment
It is in context

He said the Russia investigation was a hoax and COVID 19 was the “new hoax”

The indoors were about 95% packed. If you watched 10 seconds of the rally you could see (and hear) it was a great crowd.

1592760166690.png

Forum List

Back