Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Crazy cortex is so crazy she believes this translates into people voting for Biden instead of Trump.
It looks like most that did this are too young to vote.
Ofc I'm so old they all look young to me anymore.
Then again, it also looks like Trump's campaign manager said he was assembling a Death Star? :wtf:

Wonder how long that guy's gonna be around.

Last edited:
She openly gloats about her and her parties fear and she doesn't even realize it. What a great way to motivate Trump supporters. Similar to CNN knocking Trumps rally as a failure, meanwhile their horse is stuck in the stable whining about others expressing their liberty.

Notice, like so many, she can't say anything positive about Biden or talk about his great policies, it's "hey we cost Trump a hundred thousand supporters. Woohoo, we bad ass for democracy!"

AOC gloats that Trump’s Tulsa turnout was sabotaged by ‘teens on TikTok’

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared to take pleasure Saturday night in reports that the turnout for President Trump’s Tulsa, Okla., rally was lower than expected.

In a Twitter post, Ocasio-Cortez claimed the Trump campaign had been scammed by teenage anti-Trump activists who allegedly reserved scores of tickets for the Tulsa event online – then failed to show up, thus preventing others from being able to attend.

“Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok,” the New York Democrat wrote in response to a Twitter message by Trump 2020 Campaign chief Brad Parscale, who argued that “Radical protestors” in Tulsa had prevented some of the president’s supporters from entering the BOK Center, where the rally was held.
AOC like all progressives act like entitled middle schoolers. Not sure why Democrats tolerate it but they will regret it in the long run.

Why don't you think Trump will be reelected?

Regarding your question:

1. President Trump has unnecessarily offended certain groups with his abrasiveness.

2. I do not believe that our voting process is squeaky clean.

3. Many Americans are worn out by the COVID-19 tragedy and the current BLM movement, so they are looking for "peace."

4. The media are 99% against him.

5. The Dems will nominate a lady of color VP, which will ensure a humongous turnout of a certain ethnicity (as in 2008 & 2012).

6. This time, the anti-Trump polls may be correct.

etc. etc. etc.

Name a cause Obama donated to. Any cause or charity.
Obama gave quite a bit of money to leftists causes...

Unfortunately, it was money that was stolen from legitimate lawsuit settlements!!!

Anyone who is not threatened by Trump's hate and fear rhetoric from the bully pulpit ought to be concerned. We did not hear these divisive words from Reagan, either Bush or either Clinton, Obama or any past present in our lifetime. Donald Trump is EVIL, and there is no defense that can be posted to prove he is anything but a Megalomaniac.
Stay under you bed, Buttercup.

Last edited:
masks don't work, winger. the very best masks have a .3 micron filter, the virus is .0125 microns, even you should be able to understand why that doesn't work.

But old senile Joe sleeps with his mask on and re-cycles his CO2. Might be why his brain no longer functions.

Masks do work. If someone sneezes in your face, the particles that contain the virus are not .3 microns, but thousands of times bigger. It would be like comparing sand to sand that is covered in Aunt Jemima pancake syrup. My info comes straight from my cardiologist.

I posted the picture.S top being a libtard! Duke would not approve!

It is over for our criminal potus. Able to go ahead with his "hate rally" only because the insignificant state of OK is all red, and yet, it was a total disaster. Hate rallies won't be allowed in many places including battlegrounds PA, MI, WI, NC, IA...

1592756900234.png

Masks do work. If someone sneezes in your face, the particles that contain the virus are not .3 microns, but thousands of times bigger. It would be like comparing sand to sand that is covered in Aunt Jemima pancake syrup. My info comes straight from my cardiologist.

so lets go there, you sneeze into your mask, you have covid. the mask catches your droplets of virus filled phlem, the moisture dries on the mask, the virus cells can now pass through into the air (and people) around you. Sorry, but your cardiologist is FOS.

Forum List

Back