Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

What will these self-proclaimed conservatives tell themselves when Biden beats the snot out of Trump in November?
Let the party begin!!! It is going to be fun. This time around there are tens of millions of weapons and tens of millions more in people's hands. Plus billions and billions of rounds of ammo. That is to start. The great migration may by then be in its infancy.

Fake news?
2y4tqdqh59651.jpg

Record attendance, are you serious?
only armed were trump supporters.
Dumbfuck have you ever considered my comment you just quoted was talking about the last 3 and a half years?
RETRACE MY POST AND SEE THE SUBJECT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. YOU SHIT STAINS DO THIS TO THE PRESIDENT ALSO

Breaking|Jun 21, 2020,02:16am EDT
Turnout At Trump’s Tulsa Rally Was Just Under 6,200–A Fraction Of The Venue’s 19,200 Capacity
Andrew SolenderForbes Staff
Business
Turnout At Trump’s Tulsa Rally Was Just Under 6,200–A Fraction Of The Venue’s 19,200 Capacity

now.... follow the bouncing ball:

19,200 (seat capacity) - 6,200 (actual attendees) = 13,000 (empty seats).

13,000 (empty seats) vs 6,200 (actual bodies) = >than 1/2 of donny's deplorables showed up.

> than 1/2 of donny's deplorables showing up = FAIL.

get it? got it?

good.
I doubt all of Bidens rallies combined have made it to 6000 people lol

Nope. They saw her shirt and didn’t want her there. Can’t have any fragile Trump supporters around that kind of speech.
You want so bad to believe that, but you know it ain't true. She did something else besides wearing an anti-Trump t-shirt. Garantee you that harsh words were spoken before she was ejected. Infact what was she doing at a Trump rally anyway ?? She couldn't have been up to any good there if she hates the guy. Do you think that security is stupid, and should have just flooded the place with anti-Trumpers ignoring all common sense security measures ???? She could have stood outside with all the other anti-Trumpers, but no she had disruptive plans, and they foiled them ... The poor thing, she didn't get her way.. booooohooooooooooo.

Google it, ya lazy bum. Obama gave to charity, but you don't know the details, because he didn't turn it into a photo op and tweets to aggrandize himself (like our classless child president does).

meanwhile donny used his own foundation as a personal bank account.

Forum List

Back