Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

This is the main gate at the rally:

View attachment 353202

Would you run that gauntlet with your family?

apparently 6,200 managed to. i even saw a dude with a little girl on the floor....

anyhoo -
Trump campaign officials said protesters prevented the president's supporters from entering the stadium. Three Associated Press journalists reporting in Tulsa for several hours leading up to the president's speaking did not see protesters block entry to the area where the rally was held.
Trump supporters, protesters face off outside Oklahoma rally

Let the party begin!!! It is going to be fun. This time around there are tens of millions of weapons and tens of millions more in people's hands. Plus billions and billions of rounds of ammo. That is to start. The great migration may by then be in its infancy.
I predict you'll be among the first to get their domes blown off in such a scenario.

LOL, but you condone the hate and fear rhetoric from the dems and their media butt kissers? Trump is merely responding with the same kind of words. Our country is very divided right now, full of hate and violence. Most stirred up by the left who see their corruption being revealed by Trump, they also fear that this is their last chance to turn this country left, They know that when Trump wins in November, they are done and will never again control the government, that is the reason for their vile rhetoric and condoning of violence.

I do not condone violence, nor do I fear black or brown people. You have been told to believe the MSM (ABC, CBS, NBC; NYT, Wash Post, etc.) are ass kissers? I suppose that appears to those like you who support Donald Trump when exposed to the truth. DJT is corrupt, he is a narcissistic megalomaniac, unfit to be President of the United States.

The evidence to this is enormous, he is:
  • deceitful,
  • a hypocrite,
  • entitled,
  • greedy,
  • corrupt,
  • a racist,
  • slanderous,
  • blaming,
  • manipulative,
  • cruel,
  • lacks integrity,
  • manipulation
  • self serving,
  • secretive,
  • cowardice,
  • childish,
  • predatory,
  • a misogynist
And of course devoid of empathy.

2020 election is a referendum on Trump. He is losing support and the anti-Trump faction is growing support. The anti-Trump support is growing with every dumb decision, dumb statement, dumb call for an indoor rally in the middle of the pandemic he does.
There is no doubt Trump and his minions are going down. They will be a shit stain on the history of the US. Everyone who supported Trump will be known as a piece of sh#t.
It appears that pieces of sh#t known as Trump supporters are not arguing that they are pieces of sh#t and Trump will go down as a shitstain on the history of the US.

I do not condone violence, nor do I fear black or brown people. You have been told to believe the MSM (ABC, CBS, NBC; NYT, Wash Post, etc.) are ass kissers? I suppose that appears to those like you who support Donald Trump when exposed to the truth. DJT is corrupt, he is a narcissistic megalomaniac, unfit to be President of the United States.

• deceitful,
  • a hypocrite,
  • entitled,
  • greedy,
  • corrupt,
  • a racist,
  • slanderous,
  • blaming,
  • manipulative,
  • cruel,
  • lacks integrity,
  • manipulation
  • self serving,
  • secretive,
  • cowardice,
  • childish,
  • predatory,
  • a misogynist
I agree with everything you said about Trump but I feel you went easy on the idiot.

This is walk of tired, worn out, loser of an old man.

Maybe he was simply tired of winning, like he once predicted.

• deceitful,
  • a hypocrite,
  • entitled,
  • greedy,
  • corrupt,
  • a racist,
  • slanderous,
  • blaming,
  • manipulative,
  • cruel,
  • lacks integrity,
  • manipulation
  • self serving,
  • secretive,
  • cowardice,
  • childish,
  • predatory,
  • a misogynist
Holy fuck never thought I would see so much delusion in one post but here were are ^^^^^^^^

Well, little incel snowflake tell me exactly the total of all Biden rally attendance?

lol ... how many candidates were there? divide allllllllllll of them up & no candidate is gonna have as many in the beginning.

& since most supporters haven't had the chance to really 'rally', that's a question that can't be answered. donny needed his ego stroked, cause his wife sure isn't doing it.

It appears that pieces of sh#t known as Trump supporters are not arguing that they are pieces of sh#t and Trump will go down as a shitstain on the history of the US.
Coming from the baby killing alphabet soup crowd, we'll take that as a compliment. It only shows your ignorance...….. and hate.

media bias lol Yahoo has a leftist agenda to push

they are center left & biased - but that doesn't mean they are fake news. the wall st journal is biased too & they are highly rated as well.

don't mistake opinion & op/eds for news. facts are truth.

Forum List

Back