Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

That is very possible.

There is an ad on the Tulsa Craig's List for actors to be at the rally. They only paid 250 dollars so I'm sure not that many answered the ad.

The ad was placed on June 17th.

This ad was placed June 18th for maga hat sales people saying they are still hiring. I guess not many replied to their previous ads about it on the 12th, 15th and 16th.

View attachment 353420
Another ad for the Trump shit show. I bet Parscale is gonna get the axe.

Make up your mind conservatives. Was there a lot of people or was it sabotaged?
Doesn't matter, they'll find away to twist it into a "win" for Dear Leader.

Republican Logiks you see.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

It's rather sad that we've come to this in politics. A few months ago the president openly called for his followers to sabotage an opposing party's primary to advance his own re-election and now this similar childishness of gloating about sabotaging a political rally.
Oh? Proof?

She openly gloats about her and her parties fear and she doesn't even realize it. What a great way to motivate Trump supporters. Similar to CNN knocking Trumps rally as a failure, meanwhile their horse is stuck in the stable whining about others expressing their liberty.

Notice, like so many, she can't say anything positive about Biden or talk about his great policies, it's "hey we cost Trump a hundred thousand supporters. Woohoo, we bad ass for democracy!"

AOC gloats that Trump’s Tulsa turnout was sabotaged by ‘teens on TikTok’

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared to take pleasure Saturday night in reports that the turnout for President Trump’s Tulsa, Okla., rally was lower than expected.

In a Twitter post, Ocasio-Cortez claimed the Trump campaign had been scammed by teenage anti-Trump activists who allegedly reserved scores of tickets for the Tulsa event online – then failed to show up, thus preventing others from being able to attend.

“Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok,” the New York Democrat wrote in response to a Twitter message by Trump 2020 Campaign chief Brad Parscale, who argued that “Radical protestors” in Tulsa had prevented some of the president’s supporters from entering the BOK Center, where the rally was held.
Maybe the question you should be asking is why you’re so butthurt over her saying it.

damn. you are slow. i addressed all this in this thread, and i have shown that this trolling did not keep trumptards from showing up at the event, as claimed in the lying OP by the idiotic OP.

go back to dreaming about lynching me.
You dream I dream of lynching you, boy! Oh, because it looking like all the inside would be filled up wouldn't deter people from going that didn't want to be outside, amirite? :eek2yum:

Anyone but the worst president ever. #46... coming soon.
#46...gonna look like #45..just 4 years older.
How is the Donald the worst president? :dunno:
What about Carter? LBJ?
I tell ya what, I know of 5 people over 80 and they all say he's the best president in their lifetime.
Most's next favorite is Truman.
What is it you think you know and are wiser than 5 80+ year old people?
Nobody is going to block your candidate's rally attendees, because that's just wrong. We'll see how he does, ok?

Last edited:
#46...gonna look like #45..just 4 years older.
How is the Donald the worst president? :dunno:
What about Carter? LBJ?
I tell ya what, I know of 5 people over 80 and they all say he's the best president in their lifetime.
Most's next favorite is Truman.
What is it you think you know and are wiser than 5 80+ year old people?
Nobody is going to block your candidate's rally attendees, because that's just wrong. We'll see how he does, ok?

You mean those 80+ year olds who need someone to show them how to use the TV remote every other day?

That is very interesting.

It's very obvious that even trump people aren't going to see him or are downright abandoning him. I've seen video after video of people who supported trump saying they won't vote for him this year. There is even a website with videos.

I hope it is a good sign of what will happen in November.

America and the world can't take another 4 years of this monster.
You're in for bad times ahead, cupcake. :itsok:
At least I hope so, if the commiecrats win this time, Hah! I'm thinking of going to Costa Rica...fuck this!

are you referring to illegal immigrants voting?

Irrelevant to thread topic.
PolitiFact Annenberg the same group obama was a board member of along with the terrorist Bill Ayers
What in the fuck are you talking about it was you that brought up illegals voting
Go ahead retrace my comments you stupid fuck.

This fiasco of Bund Rally was suppose to be the kick off for his campaign season, instead he face an arena with only 6.000 idiots dumb enough to show up.

The much talked about "Over Flow" was as vacant as the space between the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward's ears.

There no "One Million" supporters, just Teenagers and a South Korean Boy Band who punked the Orange Shit Stain.

Now, as for former Vice President Biden, I do not recall him boasting having over One Million clamoring people to attend a rally. He has never not boasted of an "Over Flow" to handle the people who do not get inside. He does not need to.

Instead he is talking policy and plans.

der GroppenFuhrer talk a big game and got shit to show for it.
poor pedophile Biden couldn't get that many people to all his combined rallies lol

Bigrebnc, Trump minion and POS is really bothered by Trump's rally being substantially less than predicted by Trump in more than just attendance. He/she is having a conniption fit trying to change the narative from the truth like Trump and all the minions do.
ok incel how many people have attended all of Joe the pedophile Biden rallies?
And incel I wasn't changing the subject Biden would think it was a great win to have that total for all his combined rallies lol

ok incel how many people have attended all of Joe the pedophile Biden rallies?
And incel I wasn't changing the subject Biden would think it was a great win to have that total for all his combined rallies lol

Yet Biden is way ahead of Trump. Imagine that.

They are so invested in Trump it is gonna be a process for them to return to real life.
JUST 5 more years 2021 the year of the great leftist meltdown
you-can-do-it-memes-64-720x686.jpg

Forum List

Back