Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Let's Keep Trump Guessing How Many REALLY Support Him, eh?

Sign up for those tickets at EVERY Trump rally, then be sure to cancel at the last minute,
so you can attend the funeral of your prized gold fish... or not.

Gold fish grow up so fast, become part of the family and die so quickly, don't they.
So sad.
You idiots are gonna find out November 3rd how many support him. Oh and NOPE I won't be voting for him but I got a feeling he won't need my vote.

biden will do everything in his power to avoid debating Trump once much less 3 times ....why are you afraid to have more than 3 debates ? if biden is so great you should be looking forward to the rigged debates on cnn nbc ect ....
Trump does not debate. He just rants, raves, and lies. That worked for him in 2016 because he had no record to run on so he just attacked the current administration and the government but that won't work in 2020 because he's going have to defend the current administration. Unlike 2016, he can't just talk about how bad the government is because he leads that government. It will be interesting to see how he plays defense.

It was probably fake news from the deep state Tulsa Fire Marshall that said that there were 6,000 attendees.

Well, clearly, the fire marshall of Tulsa was part of the plan all along. When we founded the Deep State back in the 70's, we knew that Trump was going to hold a rally in Tulsa. I wanted to get the zoning commission chair but others said we needed to get the fire marshall. I'm glad I listened to them.

Trump does not debate. He just rants, raves, and lies. That worked for him in 2016 because he had no record to run on so he just attacked the current administration and the government but that won't work in 2020 because he's going have to defend the current administration. Unlike 2016, he can't just talk about how bad the government is because he leads that government. It will be interesting to see how he plays defense.

I think you're giving blob supporters too much credit....

defence if the economy is not on the recovery ....i think it will be ...if it isnt history tells us it will be difficult for him to win ...but with the country so divided anyone who confidently says they know how the election is going to turn out is arm chair quarter backing ...i'm guilty of it myself .

estimated 15 thousand showed up for a rally that could seat about 20 thousand ! not shabby considering what the country has been through in the past few weeks..... biden could never draw 1/3 that many even without a pandemic ! i have a feeling you are going to be one angry communist in nov..

Yeah, but that deep state Tulsa fire marshal, whose job it is to make sure that the maximum number of people is not exceeded in the arena, put out fake news that only 6,000 entered the room. IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY!

Well, clearly, the fire marshall of Tulsa was part of the plan all along. When we founded the Deep State back in the 70's, we knew that Trump was going to hold a rally in Tulsa. I wanted to get the zoning commission chair but others said we needed to get the fire marshall. I'm glad I listened to them.

Makes me nostalgic for the days of the Tril-Lateral Commission. Soros and I used to play jump rope in the courtyard while Uncle Nelson was tending to matters in the billiards room (with Ms. Scarlett). Ahh...those were the days.

Well incel tell me just how many people have attended joe Biden rallies?
Bigrebnc, Trump minion and POS is really bothered by Trump's rally being substantially less than predicted by Trump in more than just attendance. He/she is having a conniption fit trying to change the narative from the truth like Trump and all the minions do.

He is cowardice?

He is lacks integrity?

Try making sure your post makes sense.

So you believe Trump is courageous and has integrity. I doubt that a bully has either. But I'll digress. As one sailor to another I have a book to recommend:

In the Kingdom of Ice: The grand and terrible polar voyage of the USS Jeannette

I bet they were paid actors positioned together.

That is very possible.

There is an ad on the Tulsa Craig's List for actors to be at the rally. They only paid 250 dollars so I'm sure not that many answered the ad.

The ad was placed on June 17th.

This ad was placed June 18th for maga hat sales people saying they are still hiring. I guess not many replied to their previous ads about it on the 12th, 15th and 16th.

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 9.47.37 PM.png

Bigrebnc, Trump minion and POS is really bothered by Trump's rally being substantially less than predicted by Trump in more than just attendance. He/she is having a conniption fit trying to change the narative from the truth like Trump and all the minions do.
They are so invested in Trump it is gonna be a process for them to return to real life.

You can blow out a candle
But you can't blow out a fire
Once the flames begin to catch
The wind will blow it higher

Sitting at home, with nothing to do but watch the decline and fall of the American Empire, the people are fed up with the incompetence and the corruption. They want this President and his administration of hate and death, gone. This is a direct response to the failure of the Republican Senate to do their job and get this lawless jerk out of the White House, when they had the chance.

Instead, his total incompetence and failure of leadership in the corona virus pandemic has seen the USA become the epicentre of the world pandemic, with more than 1/4 of all of the cases in the world, and 1/4 of the deaths.

Americans are looking at the face that their police killed 1500 people in their custody last year. The USA has the highest rate of incarcertion in the world - 1 in 5 of all people in prison, are imprisoned in the USA.

40 years of Republican fiscal and social policies have left nearly half of American workers
broke, sick and unemployed, while the rich have gotten a whole lot richer. Republicans blame the illegal immigrants, and urban poor for America's problems in order to distract working Americans from the failures of their policies. Partisan divisions are being stoked, and the people have had enough.

They voted for change twice, and got more of the same. They're taking to the streets and it looks like they're not going to stop, until the swamp is drained.
Tell us about all that "hate and death" you Canuck rotten fuck! GTFO here, you're not even American to be invested that much in our country. Fuck You! If we wanted to do things the retarded way like you, we'd already be Canadian, bitch!

How can we “reach out” to those needing help and who will vote in that primary?
How many voters total ?

Forum List

Back