Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

It's rather sad that we've come to this in politics. A few months ago the president openly called for his followers to sabotage an opposing party's primary to advance his own re-election and now this similar childishness of gloating about sabotaging a political rally.

This fiasco of Bund Rally was suppose to be the kick off for his campaign season, instead he face an arena with only 6.000 idiots dumb enough to show up.

The much talked about "Over Flow" was as vacant as the space between the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward's ears.

There no "One Million" supporters, just Teenagers and a South Korean Boy Band who punked the Orange Shit Stain.

Now, as for former Vice President Biden, I do not recall him boasting having over One Million clamoring people to attend a rally. He has never not boasted of an "Over Flow" to handle the people who do not get inside. He does not need to.

Instead he is talking policy and plans.

der GroppenFuhrer talk a big game and got shit to show for it.

6,200 people showed up, apparently.

Just under 6,200 people attended the rally, according to Andrew Little, a spokesman for the Tulsa Fire Department, who said he received the crowd estimate from the city’s fire marshal.

This is walk of tired, worn out, loser of an old man.

The Fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Pussy Grabbing Coward got punked by a bunch fucking teenagers and Fucking Korean Boy Band.

No Fucking Overflow.

No hundreds of thousands of Seig Heil GroppenFuhrer Followers.

Fucking Losers.

Deferments are not dodging the draft. Ever ask yourself how Biden manged to miss getting drafted?

I do not condone violence, nor do I fear black or brown people. You have been told to believe the MSM (ABC, CBS, NBC; NYT, Wash Post, etc.) are ass kissers? I suppose that appears to those like you who support Donald Trump when exposed to the truth. DJT is corrupt, he is a narcissistic megalomaniac, unfit to be President of the United States.

The evidence to this is enormous, he is:
  • deceitful,
  • a hypocrite,
  • entitled,
  • greedy,
  • corrupt,
  • a racist,
  • slanderous,
  • blaming,
  • manipulative,
  • cruel,
  • lacks integrity,
  • manipulation
  • self serving,
  • secretive,
  • cowardice,
  • childish,
  • predatory,
  • a misogynist
And of course devoid of empathy.
He is cowardice?

He is lacks integrity?

Try making sure your post makes sense.

Yeah, first it was media and when that didn't work, it became protesters blocking the way of his supporters and when local police squashed that, then it was a teenage social media group hijacking the reservation system. Has this guy ever taken responsibility for any of his failures. Is he still calling the cornavirus the Chinese plague?
So the protestors blocking the busload of National Guardsmen was fake news?

No, she trolled you.

tRumps defeat is certain.

Followed by by investigations, charges, trials, convictions, prison time and fines.

Big talk from the side that got its ass handed to it by Trump in 2016. Win an election, hell field a candidate who's not old, white, and stupid and we'd be impressed.

6,200 people showed up, apparently.

Just under 6,200 people attended the rally, according to Andrew Little, a spokesman for the Tulsa Fire Department, who said he received the crowd estimate from the city’s fire marshal.

That count was taken hours before the event started.

Dumbfuck have you ever considered my comment you just quoted was talking about the last 3 and a half years?
RETRACE MY POST AND SEE THE SUBJECT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. YOU SHIT STAINS DO THIS TO THE PRESIDENT ALSO
are you referring to illegal immigrants voting?

Irrelevant to thread topic.

6200 attending tells me that Trump is going down in more ways than one. Making excuses for the lying worthless soul is normal for his base, but c'mon. Don't let the facts cause you to lie.

Trump was right. The rally would have had thousands more if it had not been sabotaged. The mistake democrats make is that sabotaging attendance at the rally doesn't mean the people who didn't attend won't vote for him. Teens might think so but not adults.

Trump was right. The rally would have had thousands more if it had not been sabotaged. The mistake democrats make is that sabotaging attendance at the rally doesn't mean the people who didn't attend won't vote for him. Teens might think so but not adults.
Oh the f'n excuses. It was a failure besides the fact he went to a State he won by a huge margin over Clinton.
If you want to talk sabotage it was for going there on the weekend of Juneteenth. Shameful as hell.

Sabotaged? LOL. Make me laugh harder.

Anyone who wanted to get into the petri-dish could have; nobody wanted to. That is why the second speech was cancelled; lack of interest.

Forum List

Back