Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Let's Keep Trump Guessing How Many REALLY Support Him, eh?

Sign up for those tickets at EVERY Trump rally, then be sure to cancel at the last minute,
so you can attend the funeral of your prized gold fish... or not.

Gold fish grow up so fast, become part of the family and die so quickly, don't they.
So sad.

Sign up for those tickets at EVERY Trump rally, then be sure to cancel at the last minute.
Gold fish grow up so fast, become part of the family and die so quick, don't they. So sad.
I don't need a rally to vote for Trump.

Sign up for those tickets at EVERY Trump rally, then be sure to cancel at the last minute,

Gold fish grow up so fast, become part of the family and die so quickly, don't they.
So sad.
Because interfering in political rallies is fun. Thanks for proving you enjoy infringing on first amendment rights of Americans.

So sad.

Hey idiot, if that's your game just wait til Biden has a rally...if he has a rally.

What’s wrong with that? Lol
There is lot wrong with a president downplaying an epidemic that has killed 122,000 and is still not under control. By word and deed, Trump is undermining the federal guidelines which his respond team created. The China Virus is rapidly becoming the Trump Virus.

Last edited:

So sad.
I am going to sign up before all those empty seats go to waste, local deralics and public nuisance humans can benefit Trump rally numbers, but not increase sales of Trump campaign crap...

tRump is now pushing for more than the traditional 3 debates. This is usually a tactic of the candidate who feels he is behind,
biden will do everything in his power to avoid debating Trump once much less 3 times ....why are you afraid to have more than 3 debates ? if biden is so great you should be looking forward to the rigged debates on cnn nbc ect ....

So sad.

Or, you could just join your friends.

1592795512312.png

So sad.
TDS

The behavior of the insane BLM democrat fucktards are going to inspire more American citizens to re-elect President Trump in another landslide!

So sad.
estimated 15 thousand showed up for a rally that could seat about 20 thousand ! not shabby considering what the country has been through in the past few weeks..... biden could never draw 1/3 that many even without a pandemic ! i have a feeling you are going to be one angry communist in nov..

So sad.

A person doesn't need to cancel. Just don't show up.

After all the disgusting behavior of the republicans all these years, I admit I find all of this very funny. I enjoy seeing karma finally coming back around.

It couldn't happen to more deserving jerks.

Forum List

Back