Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Tulsa was peaceful, Zero problems were note worthy from Democrat or Republican. Think for all the yammering about the virus is like a cold, & the hell with grandma let her die
Maybe people like to talk the talk but when it gets down too it they just didn't want to take a chance on getting sick. Trump is a little out of step on this one, ignoring the virus pretending it will be gone like magic, if we just don't test the numbers don't count.

These are posts from another site...I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this...it did not come from me...

===========================

first-hand accounting of the rally below:

"I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW THE MEDIA LIES - The Tulsa Trump Rally.

Jeannie and I had reserved tickets to attend the rally. Although somewhat chaotic with people driving by yelling obscenities at us as we walked, a mean mug or two and a fight or two breaking out around us, everything wasn't actually that bad. However, finding a gate entrance was quite the task...nothing was clarified - and NO..no protesters were blocking entrances. We finally found how to get in. At the exact moment we approached the first barrier (police tape) there were police lined up at the tape and at the opening we were greeted by the Secret service or contract military (not sure who they were) at 6:05 p.m. who told us, along with a multitude of others at our gate (there was three seperate entrance gates at various locations) that we could not enter. We asked why? They said that the BOK had reached its capacity and the temperature checkers had left prematurely and acted pretty smug about it which I thought was strange. Some who waited with us said they had friends on the inside who text and told them that there were still many empty seats available. So, we waited at the police tape entrance dumb founded for 20 minutes until the police line started backing up and went through a 10 foot fence and chained and locked the gate. No other explanation. Further, no one was even allowed into the jumbotron area to watch it outside. We walked with a man on our way back to our car, who was on the inside but decided to leave, who also said that there were many more seats available. This is the absolute first hand truth. So, we drove home to watch what was left of the rally on tv to see many empty seats in the background and hear nothing but lies from reporters who reported that the Trump rally didn't have the turnout that they expected inside and no one even turned out to rally outside to watch the jumbotron (which is exactly what a supporter waiting with us said the media would say). Nothing but lies! We were lied to! They locked a multitude of us out! They even reported that Trump was surprised at the low turnout. If I can get a message to the President, I will tell him how they duped him at this rally and how he is getting played by those who surround him."

========== Next Post =============

I can confirm this firsthand. Once the temperature screeners left there were still people inside the secured area that had been screened but weren’t let right in because the BOK center “was at capacity “. Then they started allowing 50 people in line to enter at a time then they would hold the line for 10 minutes and then allow another 50 in. When they locked down for the President there were still several hundred that had been screened that were sent away.
Hmmm wow... Could explain the lady being led off with the I can't breathe T-shirt on by security. That could have actually been a set up to cause Trump trouble in the media. Hey the FBI was working for the deep state, so nothing surprises me anymore.

Not aware of nine entrances to the center open to the public, police said things were calm, local photos of police, protesters, attendees can be found, as usual people would rather lie than admit to their political choice not being perfect. here is a clue.... No one is perfect.

I KNEW IT! I said this is what they did! It was a set up. They bought all the tickets up so real supporters couldn't attend, took staged photos of the empty seats, then gloated that Trump's support is falling.

The good news is that they have to fake crap like this to hide that Trump is actually MORE POPULAR THAN EVER! And their Biden couldn't fill a school auditorium. The Greater news is that they just bumped Trump's popularity up HIGHER, Trump and supporters won't let this happen a second time and the next rally will knock it out the ballpark leaving them with egg on their faces, and they have just succeeded in REDOUBLING everyone's desire and determination to see Trump reelected in November!
Trump actually went against his own philosophy, where as you don't advertise your intentions to your enemies. Trump needs better advisers that's for sure, because I'm not impressed with what has gone on in this situation. Hey give another date for a rally, but do it on the vine to supporters, then have it advertised a week before hand so these types of problems won't be involved/get easily organized. Ain't it a shame that we are at war with each other in this country, but it is being ignored by the government who is charged to look out for our well being in accordance with the constitution ? If these people committed crimes, then why are they not being prosecuted or charged ????????? If Trump has been made impotent as our leader, then we need to know that ASAP. Either crap or get off the pot, and quit passing the buck already.

fail.

The Trump campaign said registering for the rally didn’t mean guaranteed entry for the event, and no one was issued an actual ticket.

“Leftists always fool themselves into thinking they’re being clever,” said Tim Murtaugh, a campaign spokesman. “Registering for a rally only means you’ve RSVPed with a cell phone number. Every rally is general admission and entry is first-come-first served. But we thank them for their contact information.”

That is very interesting.

It's very obvious that even trump people aren't going to see him or are downright abandoning him. I've seen video after video of people who supported trump saying they won't vote for him this year. There is even a website with videos.

I hope it is a good sign of what will happen in November.

America and the world can't take another 4 years of this monster.

I think it was be great if Trump had been trolled by a bunch of kids on the internet.

They did troll him to a point as the administration really thought demand was overwhelming.

It wasn't why the place was only a 1/3 full though. Few wanted to go. If you had wanted to go you still.would have got a ticket.

Trump actually went against his own philosophy, where as you don't advertise your intentions to your enemies. Trump needs better advisers that's for sure, because I'm not impressed with what has gone on in this situation. Hey give another date for a rally, but do it on the vine to supporters, then have it advertised a week before hand so these types of problems won't be involved/get easily organized. Ain't it a shame that we are at war with each other in this country, but it is being ignored by the government who is charged to look out for our well being in accordance with the constitution ? If these people committed crimes, then why are they not being prosecuted or charged ????????? If Trump has been made impotent as our leader, then we need to know that ASAP. Either crap or get off the pot, and quit passing the buck already.

Trump doesn't listen to advisors .

I think it was be great if Trump had been trolled by a bunch of kids on the internet.

They did troll him to a point as the administration really thought demand was overwhelming.

It wasn't why the place was only a 1/3 full though. Few wanted to go. If you had wanted to go you still.would have got a ticket.
Bullcrap.... Conspiracies are running wild now.

That's a lie. If he didn't he wouldn't have to fire them at times. :)

I think it goes like this.

They advise him one way. He believes he knows better and does his own thing.

It blows up on him and he blames the advisors.

No, she trolled you.

tRumps defeat is certain.

Followed by by investigations, charges, trials, convictions, prison time and fines.
Crepitus, most people do not want to be bothered. They have a bead on life. Agendas to improve employment is something that can be good if it goes for that. The pie in the sky programs do not give back anything near what is doled out. We have been spending tens of billions of dollars and tens of billions of dollars more on solar derived products. And th esimple set up power a house product has not appeared. And frankly, without the electric companies which will lose out, it seems like a loss of millions of jobs direct and indirect for those monopolies. And the makeup won't be anywhere as near.

I hope that Trump won't do anything rash when he loses the election. Remember nearly three million voters rejected him at the last go around, and he only won the election when Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania gave him their electoral votes by an aggregate of only 70,000 votes.

Trump's base is dwindling and he is desperate.

In April and May 2020, United States President Donald Trump dismissed the inspectors general (IGs) of five cabinet departments in the space of six weeks.[1][2] The inspectors general removed were Michael K. Atkinson, Intelligence, on April 3; Glenn Fine (acting), Defense, April 7; Christi Grimm (acting), Health and Human Services, May 1; Mitch Behm (acting), Transportation, May 15; and Steve Linick, State, May 15.[3] In four of the cases the announcement was made late on a Friday night in a classic Friday news dump.[4] In several cases the fired IGs had taken an action which Trump disliked, so that the dismissals were widely described as "retaliation".[5] In two other cases, questions were raised about whether the dismissals related to ongoing IG investigations into the conduct of the cabinet secretary in charge of that department.[6][7] The cumulative firings were often described as a "purge"[8] or as a "war on watchdogs".[9][10]

This weekend Trump fired the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York:

Anyone with common sense and concern for the future of the United States needs to see how corrupt this President is, and how dangerous he can be to anyone who gets in his way. The entire West Wing needs to step up and resign and The Joint Chiefs of Staff need to persuade the Vice President to invoke the 25th Amendment, and relieve Trump of the office of trust he has completely abused.
It is very likely Trump will enact a scorched earth policy on his way out of office next January.

A lady in local media just asked where she can buy a BLM sign for her yard because her 11 year old daughter wants one! She says that if that isn't a good enough reason, nothing is! I haven't the heart to tell her (or do I?) that her sweet 11 year old daughter doesn't even understand jack about what this is all about, and that you'd be hard pressed to find anyone out there (maybe 99.6% of the population) who all believe in racial equality! And that of all the races, white people buying BLM signs are already probably the most racially tolerant people out there! And that probably, the most racially INtolerant people she will find are a lot of the BLM people themselves.

Oh yeah, that and the fact that the head of BLM is an avowed Marxist.

Maybe what we need instead is a sign that reads: ALL PARTIES MATTER. Apparently the Left believe that every voice deserves to be heard-- -- -- except when it comes to Trump and his party's supporters.

We are already seeing the communism with our 20 cable TV basic sports channels showing us endless reruns and other sports that are really to marginal to be called sports. So reruns of pre virus sports is being showed with that. Just cut the cable TV bills by 30 dollars a month just for that.

You might be right, but the only reason his advisors tell him the way that they want him to adhere to those attempting to destroy him, is because they are telling him the old appeasement way that was used by his formers as the best way to be, and then he ends up looking weak because of it.

No Trump is a bull in the China shop, and that's great in two different ways. MAGA.

We are already seeing the communism with our 20 cable TV basic sports channels showing us endless reruns and other sports that are really to marginal to be called sports. So reruns of pre virus sports is being showed with that. Just cut the cable TV bills by 30 dollars a month just for that.
It's true that we aren't being given the product worth the cable bill any longer, yet there is no relenting on the bill as if they are still delivering a quality product. Go figure.

Let the party begin!!! It is going to be fun. This time around there are tens of millions of weapons and tens of millions more in people's hands. Plus billions and billions of rounds of ammo. That is to start. The great migration may by then be in its infancy.

So your talking armed insurrection?

You will get your Ant-American Ass Kicked.

Fuck You Traitor.

Forum List

Back