Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Not a Trump fan...but if Republicans voters did this to Obama Democrats would be screaming racism...just saying. Democrats pretend they want to be inclusive, are tolerant, open-minded and accepting but the truth is unless you're all those things for what they believe in-they'll go after you fort he sake of tribalism as well. It's why so many people are leaving the Democratic party...I look back at how I voted when I was younger and shake my head, how naive I was.

I find it funny as hell that a lot of people punked Trump and his campaign by requesting tickets that they would never use. Trump bragged incessantly about how great it was going to be and how big the crowds were going to be. Then, when he found out he'd been punked, he immediately shifts and starts to blame the media for scaring people out of attending due to COVID 19, as well as tries to say that BLM supporters were scaring them.

From the way the Trumpettes on here talk, you would think they aren't scared of anything. Interesting to find out that they are (according to Trump).
Yeah, first it was media and when that didn't work, it became protesters blocking the way of his supporters and when local police squashed that, then it was a teenage social media group hijacking the reservation system. Has this guy ever taken responsibility for any of his failures. Is he still calling the cornavirus the Chinese plague?

It is being reported that turnout in Trump's really today was way below expectations.
Sad .

Yes, fake news.

105964362_10223784084092530_1997019095475991552_o.png

Maybe you can tell me the number of biden rallies since he was nominated. Then you might realize how fucking dumb your question is.
I asked you first. Are you too chickenshit to post the numbers? Maybe all of Bidens rallies attendance number will be higher than this one rally the President had
POST THEM OR STOP BUTTING IN

Yes, and your question was painfully stupid. I am trying to help your dumb ass understand why. Let's try this again:

How many rallies has nominee Biden held?

Take your time, Cletus.
Are you too chickenshit to post the numbers? Maybe all of Bidens rallies attendance number will be higher than this one rally the President had
POST THEM OR STOP BUTTING IN

Forum List

Back