Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

ok incel how many people have attended all of Joe the pedophile Biden rallies?
And incel I wasn't changing the subject Biden would think it was a great win to have that total for all his combined rallies lol
keep trying to put lipstick on a pig, you sorry excuse of an excuse maker

You dream I dream of lynching you, boy! Oh, because it looking like all the inside would be filled up wouldn't deter people from going that didn't want to be outside, amirite? :eek2yum:
forgot your meltdown already?

here are some reminders:

i heard that all orange hate fest were packed everywhere. did not keep tards from showing up.

this time it was different, and not because of trolling in the internet, boy.

forgot your meltdown already?

here are some reminders:

i heard that all orange hate fest were packed everywhere. did not keep tards from showing up.

this time it was different, and not because of trolling in the internet, boy.
I heard you wuz a commie, boy! A commie with a short neck! Needs sum stretchins!
TY fer the reminders. Somebody was a-triggered. :aargh:

She openly gloats about her and her parties fear and she doesn't even realize it. What a great way to motivate Trump supporters. Similar to CNN knocking Trumps rally as a failure, meanwhile their horse is stuck in the stable whining about others expressing their liberty.

Notice, like so many, she can't say anything positive about Biden or talk about his great policies, it's "hey we cost Trump a hundred thousand supporters. Woohoo, we bad ass for democracy!"

AOC gloats that Trump’s Tulsa turnout was sabotaged by ‘teens on TikTok’

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared to take pleasure Saturday night in reports that the turnout for President Trump’s Tulsa, Okla., rally was lower than expected.

In a Twitter post, Ocasio-Cortez claimed the Trump campaign had been scammed by teenage anti-Trump activists who allegedly reserved scores of tickets for the Tulsa event online – then failed to show up, thus preventing others from being able to attend.

“Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok,” the New York Democrat wrote in response to a Twitter message by Trump 2020 Campaign chief Brad Parscale, who argued that “Radical protestors” in Tulsa had prevented some of the president’s supporters from entering the BOK Center, where the rally was held.
I keep saying Biden would call it a victory if his total rally attendance would match this one Trump rally.

Face it the number may be correct but who cares? Joe pedophile Biden would love for his total rally numbers to match the number from this one Trump rally
If sabotaged, then that was a ridiculous move on the lefts part, because it was a preview of their corrupt methods to come. How desperate will they go, how desperate will they go, how desperate will they go ??

The constitution needs to be used more than ever to quell this bullcrap. Let's see how it goes.

Forum List

Back